Morning Sweetness.

When Love and Hate Collide

 MINHO’s POV

We only have our last month for the preparation of BIGBANG’s concert, its been busy in the building finishing all the things, but we still have one promotions, the one that TOP’s gonna endorsement. I already brief the boys about our timeline and the things that were about to prepare and finish.

I was working in my office right now because the boys are on their rehearsals and im fixing their schedule, out in the blue, I suddenly remember her.. her smile, her face.. its been days..

“I wonder what does Dara’s been upto these days… I already miss her” I lean in my working chair as I fiddle my ballpen.

The last time I saw her was the day when we go to ahjumma kim’s stall and there she got drunk.

I confessed my feelings for her but I know she didn’t understand it because of her state. I still don’t have the courage to face her and tell her directly about my feelings for her.

“That’s it!! I must do it!! I must be a man and tell her!! I will tell her on the day of her promotions!” I stood up as this idea popped in my mind and suddenly a person knock on my door.

I fix myself and let him in, he just gave me some files that president hyan hyun suk send for me.

As the secretay leave my office I set aside my files and plan the things that I need to do, what I will do as I confess to Dara… Im also hoping that she feels the same, because me, I’d love her since then, im just afraid that our friendship will be broken so I pull back, and hide my feelings. But now, I must do this, I must do this for myself and for me to know what she’s thinking about me.

I continue gather my thoughts as I lean in my chair and continue fiddling my pen.

DARA’s POV

I wake up as the sun touches my face and with the ring of my alarm clock, another day for work.

But today was different, im happy and excited to go to work. And the events yesterday flashes back in my mind, and as I remember when I kiss him, I didn’t control myself but feel giddy again, I hug my pillow to control myself from screaming and laughing. I try to calm myself and grab my phone.

TO: JIYONG

“goodmorning Jiyong, im sorry again what had happen yesterday but I had a lot of fun! Don’t skip your breakfast.”

MESSAGE SENT!

I just feel like texting him this morning, I don’t know I think I already miss him, he’s cuteness, how he talks, he’s smiles, everything. I shake my body again to remove my giddiness.

And before I stood up my phone beeped.

FROM: JIYONG

“you completed my day! And don’t think to much about yesterday! The important thing is that I enjoy your company. You too don’t for get to eat Darong…”

*HUGS THE PHONE AND JUMP UP AND DOWN ALL OVER MY ROOM AND SMILE LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW*

I replied immediately,

TO: JIYONG

“Yah!! Still don’t forget your pet name for me… hahaha I will, jiyongkie :p”

MESSAGE SENT!

I dunno, I just think that pet name for him. I grab my towel and proceed to my bathroom to have some shower.

I sang inside the shower and enjoy as the water touches my skin. It washes away my giddiness but still I cant help but to think what had happen yesterday. He’s cool, sweet and different. I would say that’s he’s one of a kind of guy.. were in the process of getting to know each other but, i don’t know its like weve known each other for a long time already. When we talk and joke on each other. And the feeling when im with him. I feel comforted, I feel at ease and I feel im protected.

As I finish my shower I hurriedly go to my closet to get some dress and get ready for work. And I remember my phone, that maybe he replied on my text.

FROM: JIYONG

“I like my petname… you should call me that everytime okay.. go and prepare.. I know you still have work. Don’t skip meals Darong.. ill call you later.”

A smile was crept in my lips while reading his text. I put my phone in my bag and continue to prepare for work.

JIYONG POV

Were early out because we still have to polish our routine for our concert. Last night as Manager Minho brief us again about some changes in our concert and TOP’s endorsement. I just listen but my thoughts are flying, thinking about Dara, thinking about what had happen yesterday. How I was worried about dara, im realy got nervous that time.. but I know she will come.

A simple text from her brighten up my day. And she even also had a petname for me. I got focused on my phone as Seungri noticed me in the car.

“who’s that hyung?” as seungri try to peak on my phone.

“hey! Go away.. none of your business..” I told him as I cover my phone with my hand.

“I know that’s a girl..” TOP lazily said as he hug his pillow and trying to sleep.

“I also know that hyung, but who could that be.. hmmm” seungri curiously said as he hold his chin trying to think.

“I told you its none of your business, go bother someone else and don’t spoil my moment.” I tell him still not looking at him and focusing on my phone.

“yah! Hyung… if that’s a girl.. can you introduce me to her..” he continue on bothering me and even lean me and raise his eyebrows.

“I will not. He.he.” I look at him giving him a poker face.

“Aaaiiissshhhh… your greedy hyung…” he crossed his arms and gave me his pissed look.

“I know jiyong your happy, but you must know your limitations and the things you can and cannot do.” Youngbae blurted out without looking at me.

“aaaaiiissshhh… you guys are too noisy!” I grumpily said and I try to ignore what has youngbae told me.

I know it will be difficult for me and Dara, but there will always be ways for us, I know God always guide us through this. I try to calm myself and think about her text to remove what has youngbae told me.

“this guy really spoils the moment… aaiisshhh” I told myself as we drove off to the rehearsal studio.

DARA’s POV

I arrive at the office fifteen minutes earlier that the time, bommie is not yet there, but a familiar voice suddenly called me.

“Dara, hey what a miracle you come in early huh… haha” Minzy told me as she stop in my way.

“hey! Im having a great day so can you just step aside and let me through” I annoyingly told her and raise one of my eyebrow.

“wwhhooaa.. having a great day huh… haha.. so you already got a boyfriend now?” she curiously said and lean more closer to me, like checking me from head to toe.

“its none of your damn business, so move back before my temper rises up and I will push you to your cubicle” I pretend to be smiling as at the end of my word I gave her a poker face again and crossed my arms in my chest.

“boooo… im scared… tssss…” she tease me and she look at me again from head to foot and leave me.

“Aaaiiiissshhhh… that girl really is into my nerves right know…” I try to calm myself as I can feel that she succeeded spoiling my day.

“happy thoughts… happy thoughts..” I try to put myself back trying to forget what had happen earlier, and I continue to walk in my cubicle and started working.

As I was seated in my chair I look at the calendar.

“three days before the promotions I must follow up all the things needed for the event.” I open my computer and checks my email and I work for the least things needed for it.

“BOOYAH!!!” Bommie suddenly popped inside of my cubicle to scare me.

“AIGOOO!! Bommie don’t you see im trying to work.” I gave her my PISSED LOOK.

“mianhe… mianhe… so what’s up… im missed you these past few days… aigooo ive been stuck in a lot of work, I didn’t even have a relaxing time for myself…” she sits in my table and stretching.

“whatever bommie, I have some stories for you later… during our break okay…” I wink at her and continue doing my work.

“what is it about?! Im excited!” she stood up and clap her hands.

“later bommie, I have a lot of things to finish.. okay…” I tell her without looking.

“yahh… dara… well talk later okay..” she tell me as she leave my cubicle.

I just smile as she leave my cubicle.

 

 

 

I WILL UPDATE A LOT OF CHAPTERS TODAY, I HOPE YOU STILL SUBSCRIBE AND SUPPORT MY STORY.

LUSCIOUS <3