Confusion.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

I’m excited to see Jiyong again, after the promotions we didn’t have a chance to meet because he said he became busy, but aside from Jiyong, I remember another person, its Minho, I know I hurt him, but what can I do, I can't hurt him more if I choose to accept his love for me, I will not be happy for it, or should I say someone already stole my heart that I can't find myself liking someone else, I like him before but, now is different, I just prefer to be his good friend, and no other strings attached beyond that, but still I can't help myself to feel bad and at the same time guilty about what happened, he helped me a lot throughout my promotions but what did I do in return? Nothing… I just gave another heartache for him… I try to say those words in a good way, but I think its not enough, its also been days since our last encounter I try to send him messages and even call him a lot of times but he didn’t respond. I really hurt him. I heave a deep sigh.

“Dara, are you listening to me??” I woke up from my deep thinking as Bom stop in front of me and wave her hands in my face.

“Whhaa..what is it? sorry…” I look at her and see confusion in her eyes and I just heave a sigh again.

“still thinking about Minho?” she curiously said, but I know she already know about it, ive been out of myself as we leave the office because thoughts of Minho, flood in my mind. I just nod in response as she cross her arms under her chest.

“hmmmm… you don’t have to worry about him, I know he can get over it.” she smiled trying to lighten up the mood.

“do you think its unfair for him? Did I must accept his confessions to me? He have done a lot to help me, in fact he has been a big part of the promotion that is why it became a success..” I frown remembering the things Minho did just to help me out for my project.

“Dara, i know he do because he wanted to help you, not even asking something in return and you have your reasons, and you must stick to it, don’t be bothered just because you turn Minho down, I know in time he will understand.” Bommie put her hands on my shoulder and I can sense she is smiling.

“but…. I don’t like what im feeling…” I still continue to bow down my head as if something is interesting down there.

“remove that frown in your face, remember Jiyong will see you tonight and don’t you dare spoil your night with him.” I glance at her as I hear her say his name, as if just hearing his name makes my heart beats faster and I feel that my cheeks burn in giddiness.

“yah… yah… you do change moods easily… tsk..tsk… but seriously don’t worry to much.. arasso?” she smiled sweetly as she tapped my shoulders.

“okay.. thanks Bommie…” I just smiled back at her and hug her tight.

“aigoo this girl… really… OMO… im gonna be late for my date… gotta go!!” she quickly remove from our hug as she glance again at her watch she looked shocked and then cursed, I just find it cute on Bommie whenever she do that… I chuckled a bit as she bid goodbye to me and rushed to her parked car.

 

BEEP…BEEP.

From: Jiyong

Ill be there in a bit, wait for me neh?

I just smiled as I read his message for me, its short but I can feel his sincereness and eagerness..

Suddenly…

KKKKRRRRIIINNGGG….KKKKRRRRIIINNNGGG…

“Yeobosseyooo?”

“Daaa—raaa—ahhhh….”

“Mi----Minho-ah??”

“Daaaa---raaa can---you---come over…” I can feel that he’s in need, that something is happening to him.

“Wh—what is it?? Wh—where are you? Are you in pain? Wh—what happened to you??” I stutter as I bombared him with questions.

*HANG UP*

“YAH!!! MINHO??!! MINHO??!! YEOBOSSEYOOO???!! MINHO_AHHH??!!” my hearts beats rapidly as he hangs up, I don’t know what to do… I feel that my sould just leaves  my body I got nervous becaue he didn’t say anything even his voice is in raged and shallow. I kinda lost my balance as I stood up in the lobby but rushed outside to find a cab and go directly to Minho.

 

 

“Sorry.. Jiyong I cant see you tonight, something came up… Minho….. he needs me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

DAMN.... DAMN... DAMN... /ICURSELIKEBOMMIE/ MY FILTHY MIND GOT TWISTED AGAIN.. KEKEKEK SORRY FOR DELAYING MOMENTS AGAIN... BUT I JUST FIND THIS PART INTERESTING AND.... HURTFUL KEKEKEKKE... BEAR WITH ME I JUST WANT TO MAKE THIS STORY INTERESTING WITH SOME TWISTS AND STUFF... NEH???

 

SO DONT FORGET TO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE STORY, WHAT OTHER THINGS SHOULD I ADD ON IT, OR WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT THE STORY ITSELF OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SAY... KEKEKEKKE

 

ILL WAIT FOR IT ARASSO? *__*V

 

LOTS OF LOVE

LUSCIOUS <3