Departure.

When Love and Hate Collide

TOP’s POV

Another moment of silence between me and Bom… I just don’t know what to do anymore because of Jiyong. And how can I survive the night again because I can still remembered what happened last night as I saw her stripping. There’s an odd feeling again down there that I just heaved a sigh.

“So…. Let’s also get back to our room?” I break the ice as I glance her still hanging her head low as GD and Dara left the restaurant.

“Uh…. Uhhmmm… Neh…” she nod her head and then stood at the table and started walking.

“yah… alien wait for me…” I wipe my mouth and stood up following her.

We continue walking until we reach our hotel room. We were standing in front of our room as she started talking..

“Uhhhmmm… Seunghyun….” She started like she’s still building her words I just look at her waiting on what she was about to say.

“Thank you.” She just said as she just hang her head low.

“for what?” I curiously asked not getting what she is saying.

“for helping me to let Jiyong be in this trip and reconcile things with Dara, but…” she suddenly stop as she had the urge to look at me still playing with her fingers.

“But… do you think this will work… I mean.. the two of them… will they’re relationship work?” she asked worriedly as if thinking about what might happen because me and Jiyong are in the entertainment business and every little details about our lives can be out in the public and can be talked about. I smiled at her, I know this girl even though she is an alien sometimes she truly cares and love her friend and by now she is worried about her friend.

“I know they can handle this, so don’t worry much, Neh?” I answered as I ruffled her head and she just grimaced I turn the door knob and enter.

“YAH! Choi Seunghyun!” she shouted as she entered the room returning to her old annoying self.

DARA’s POV

We are all ready to go back at the hotel, we were on the lobby of the hotel as we checked out, nothing changed really, Bom and Seunghyun are still bantering and quarrelling at every little thing that they could think of.

“so what are your plans Jiyong?” I asked him as we are walking going out of the hotel.

“what do you mean?” he asked curiously adjusting the sunglasses that he was wearing for disguise.

“Uhhmmm… us?” I almost whisper but he just tightens his grip on my hands as he looked at me.

“US? Of course we are still together and I will find time just to be with you, so don’t worry… we will be busy these coming weeks because our concert are near okay… don’t think too much.” He smiled as he pinched my cheek and kiss my head. I just smiled at his actions, as much as I want, I still don’t want to go back to work, so that I could spend more days in the resort and be with Jiyong.

We are already in the van which will send us to the airport going back to Seoul, where the reality is, the famous and sought after singer G-Dragon and me, just a normal office girl who became the girlfriend of that guy. Can I really handle this?

A lot of things are bugging my mind and I just keep quite the whole journey as I heard Bom’s voice.

“so the two of you already slept in one bed.?” I snapped my head up and looked at Jiyong like he was not shocked on what my crazy friend said.

“Uhhh…” but I was cut-off when Jiyong suddenly butted in.

“Yes, noona… she was snoring loudly that I didn’t get enough sleep and I almost fell on the bed because she spread her arms and legs wide…” I snapped my head to Jiyong at his last words.

“YAHHH!!! Im not like that!!!!” I glared at him and crossed my arms in my chest.

“You were… actually you also hugged me the whole night like I was your pillow and I cant almost breath.” He teasingly said and the three of them laughed I just pouted and snapped my head on the other side.

“Really Dara… you sleep like that??” Bom said as I just glared at my friend and snapped my head back on the other side.

“don’t be mad, Babe… I’m just joking.” He cooed me but I just shrug it off, we finally arrived at our destination.

“BABE MY !!!” I screamed at him as I jump off the van and slammed the door, before the door closed I can still hear them laughing and I just hung my head and just absorb the humiliation.

We already boarded but I still continue ignoring them and Jiyong is pleading and saying sorry at the same time… I was not that pissed or angry I was just ashamed on what I did last night, or did I really do it. Goshhhh I need a paper bag right now and I will put it on my head to cover my tomato red face.