Rest Day

When Love and Hate Collide

MinHo's POV

its already 8 in the morning but i know those boys are not yet awake, im going to announce to them that their schedule for the day is canceled and we can have our free time the whole day, i know they will be happy indeed, im also happy because president told me that i can also have my beak he will just look for another manager to watch over for those guys.

"Yes, finally i can have my whole day break!" i almost run to their dorm to say to those guys the good news. hehe

i punch the code of their dorm and enter, as i expected those guys are not yet awake. i entered each rooms to wake them up, all of them lazily woke uo and proceed to the living area.

"its already late why your not yet up?" i crossed my arms while looking at them.

"Manager Minho, its very early in the morning stop nagging at us"Seungri said with his eyes are half closed.

"well, im nagging at you? dont you want to hear a GOOD NEWS huh" 

"what keeps you this early for you to go hear even our schedule is 10 am?" TOP said still hugging the pillow he bring.

"today.. your schedule is CANCELED!" i smiled at them looking very excited.

"CANCELED? ahhh.. okay.." Daesung said, as if he they were walking back to their door suddenly..

"CANCELED!! does that mean we can go wherever we want to go for the day?" he said with his eyes open while looking at me.

"yes.. President told me that we can all have our break because were in to work for the past days and we dont even have our rest yet." 

"YES.... WOOHOO!! BOOM SHAKALAKA... BOOM SHAKALAKA..." they all dance to the tune of their song Fantastic Baby.

"okay.. okay stop it, but promise me you guys will be up tomorrow morning our show is getting nearer.. Arrasso??"

"YES MANAGER!" they all shout as they put their hand near their temples and salute me.

i just wave them goodbye and leave their dorm. i remember calling Dara..

"this is the perfect time for us to meet. Dara, i still like you, even were parted for years" i told myself as i dialed her number.

"yeobusseyo?"

 

JIYONG's POV

i dont want to wake up yet, but our manager insisted. i hate it. our  schedule is 10 am why he is so erly i need ome more rest.

"YES!! WOOOHOO.. BOOMSHAKALAKA...BOOMSHAKALAKA.." we all danced even al of us were pissed because we were waken up early in the morning.

"Yah, Top-hyung even though we had a good news your still sleeping? holding your pillow? haha" as i grabbed TOP-hyung's pillow.

"give me back my pillow!"he suddenly grab the pillow and he went back to his room.

"he really dont care about our schedule being canceled, he just want to continue sleeping" we all laugh at TOP-hyung's attitude.

"so, what are your plans for today?" taeyang asked us.

"well, i think i will visit my parents today,"daesung said as he was stretching his body in the couch.

"me, uhhhmm.. i dont know yet, maybe later i will think of something, maybe for now i will go back to sleep" Seungri said as he stood up and proceed to his room.

"i'll just go with seungri and prepare my things." daesung added as he put his arms in seungri's shoulder and they proceed in their rooms.

"you, jiyong-ahh where will you spend your off huh? dont tell me-" before he could finished talking i already cut him off.

"hyung, me? im not going to find her? huh? is she that important for me to look over Seoul just to meet her? i crossed my arms and look the other way.

"i didnt say anything jiyong, but you almost blurted out your plan." i can feel his eyes were looking at me.

"Yah!! of course not! i will just stay home and ill write new songs.. duh??

"whatever you say jiyong, i already warned you" he stood up from the couch and walking back to his bedroom.

"what;s with taeyang-hyung? does he read mind nowadays? aaiissshhtt" i stretched my legs and lie down in the couch.

yes, this is the perfect time to look for my butterfly, maybe fate do this for us to meet again. 

as i still thinking about her, i feel my eyes were heavy and fell asleep in the couch.

 

DARA's POV

i got up early, of course. im still afraid that i will be late again for work. i arrange my bed, and proceed to my bathroom to take a shower. suddenly, i heard my phone ringing.

"yeobusseyo?" i heard a very familiar voice over the phone.

"Dara, this is Minho, how are you?" i dropped my towel because i feel giddy as i heard his voice early in the morning.

"ahhh.. well.. im okay.." i told him, i can feel my voice is shaking.

"i see, well do you have for the day?"

"uhhmm.. yeah.. actually i have work?" i sadly told him.

"uhhmm well.. i cant see you today?"

a plan suddenly pop in my mind, me and Minho can go to Dongdaemun to have a quick study on the location, and because he is a road manager, i know he has a lot of ideas in his mind that could help me for the promotions! Very Intelligent DARA!!

"ahhh.. ill just call you back okay." i hung up and i immediately call Ms. Chaerin.

krrriinngg.. krrriinngg.. "yeobusseyo? Ms. Chaerin?" 

"Dara-ssi, what with you calling me early this morning" she stubbornly answered back.

"ahhh.. well.. about the promotions?" i told her as i sit at the edge of my bed.

"oh.. whats with the promotions?"

"well, i want to visit the location for some study before i do the promotion this coming Saturday" i bit my nails and wishing she will allow me.

"ahhh.. okay.. i will allow you, but do a report about the location and give me you plan for the launching and promotion of the new product. arraso?" 

"ahhh.. yes.. i will Maam.. gansahabnida! bye." i bow down as if she was in front of me.

i jumped in my bed. im very happy, i will see MinHo again, my college friend, and my long time CRUSH!!

still standing in my bed, i call Minho back.

"yeobusseyo, Minho? can you accompany me today? i cant be free today but you can help me for my work.?

"well.. okay? ill pick you up around 11 am and lets have lunch together. arraso?"

i jumped for joy as i heard him say we will be having LUNCH together!! KKYYYYAAHHH.. im very excited!

"uhhh.. yes... yes.. Minho.. Bye." he hang up but me still jumping up and down in my bed like i won the lottery. 

"Im going out with Minho.. Im going out with Minho..." i dance repeating the words all over again.

"Thank you Lord for the wonderful day!!!" i got down on my bed and raised my hands to the ceiling.

i hurriedly go to my bathroom and took a shower.

 

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I GOT HOOKED ON ROOFTOP PRINCE THAT'S WHY I JUST WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR THE STORY. HUHU PLEASE BEAR WITH ME .. BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE THE STORY MORE EXCITING AND INTERESTING FOR YOU. :) LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SUBSCRIBERS, FRIENDS AND COMMENTS! SARANGHE <3