Sweet Nothings.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’S POV

“I missed you.” That’s the only word I utter after both of us don’t know how to start the conversation, its quite awkward, but I just tell her my feelings, i don’t know what would be her reaction after it, but at least I tell her.

Another silence was filled in the room. And then I broke it.

“well, how’s the launching?” I suddenly said as we still remain standing facing each other.

“uhhmm.. well… it was a success, thanks to TOP.” She shyly smiled and lowers her head.

“Congratulations.” I smiled back at her and extend my hand for a hand shake, she then nod her head and held my hand.

“I didn’t know that you work as a talent manager.” She said while fiddling her hands still not looking at me.

“about that.. uuhhmmm.. I need to tell you something…” I nervously said, but I must tell her the truth, I must confess about my real field of work. Then the door suddenly opened.

“Ms. Dara, you are needed outside.” The girl politely said and she look at us.

“uhhmm okay I’ll be there.” Dara answered back and smiled at the girl,

“Jiyong, let’s just meet outside after this and maybe we can talk later, mianhe..” she look at me sadly.

“okay, sure… no.. problem…” she bowed at me and hurriedly leave the room.

“aaaiiissshhhh!!!” I rufled my hair in frustrations, I still didn’t have the courage to tell her the truth and how can I tell her about it. I walk back in forth at the room and suddenly TOP-hyung entered.

“you already tell her.” He curiously asked as he walked past me and sit in the couch.

“not yet.” I sadly said, I hate myself that I didn’t tell her at the first place, I know we’re just dating for now, but it seems I already lied to her in a very bad way.

“WHAT? Aiiissshhhh you have all the time and then you stil didn’t tell her? What the hell jiyong.” He shook his head in disagreement and lean on the couch with his arms spread.

“I cant put up the right words to tell her hyung, honestly I don’t know what to do.” I also sit in the chair and hand my head low.

“you must tell her about this as early as possible before this problem got worst.” He look at me seriously and stood up.

“okay hyung.” I said, my mind is not working properly, I don’t know what to do, its just a simple mistake yet it like it’s a very hard one for me.

“let’s wait for them in the car.” He said and I just nod at him, and both of us leave the room.

I must tell her before it got worst.

DARA’s POV

Those simple words its like, hitting me in the spot, those simple words makes me feel so giddy and its like I want to scream about what I feel, but I must control myself, me and Jiyong are friends, and we just started dating, I must know first if the feelings are mutual. ‘WHAT “FEELING ARE MUTUAL?!!” what the hell Dara, he already says he misses you and then you still think that he just see you as a friend?? What’s your problem, really??” I told myself and I shook my head as these thoughts occupy my mind.

As I arrive at the venue, I see another familiar figure, that was Minho. I almost run to him and gave him a BIG HUG..

“aigooo… dara, you don’t have to do that.” He said as he respond in my hug.

“Minho-ah, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!” I wiggle in our hug, I just hear him laughing at me. And then I release from the hug.

“Yah, I will say again Minho, thanksfor your help! Especially the endorser it soooo helped a lot!!!” I hold his hand and smiled at him.

“that’s not a problem Dara, I told you I will help as long as I can.” He also smiled at me.

“im sorry, that I didn’t arrive early I have something to do.” He lower his head as if he was really sorry.

“yah! Don’t be sorry, that’s okay, and the endorser did well, and he was with his manager.” I tell him and I see bommie behind him approaching.

“manager??...” I can see to him that he was shocked and confused but then before he could finish his words I interrupt him.

“BOMMIE!!!!” she stand beside me and greet Minho.

“Dara-yah, let’s go they are already waiting in their car.” She excitedly said and hold my hands.

“oh, your going out for dinner? With whom?” Minho curiously asked as he both looked at us.

“well, the endorser is craving for Japanese food, I told him I know a perfectly place so we will accompany them” I told Minho, I still don’t get it, it seems that something is wrong. He didn’t reply as if he was thinking something, something that I didn’t know.

“please come with us, besides you already know the endorser right?” i told him as I hold his hand.

“okay then..” he smiled at me and we walk to the parking area of the mall.

“ill ride with TOP-ssi so I can guide them, Bommie ride with Minho and just follow us, Arasso?” we parted ways as I walk where the car of TOP and Jiyong was parked. But a I feel that there is something happening, I just srugged off my thoughts and continue walking to the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN, I STILL CANT FIND TIME TO FINISH THIS ONE, AND THE OTHER PART, SORRY THAT WAS NOT A PART, KEKEKE I WILL FINISH THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, I WANT TO WRITE A NEW STORY HEHE... ENJOY, SORRY FOR THE TYPOS, BEAR WITH ME.. IM TOO LAZY TO CHECK THOSE... CHUUUU.... :))

 

<3 LUSCIOUS