Busted.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

We were all seated at the dining hall of the restaurant the place where we also ate our dinner last night. Jiyong and me are just looking at the two person across us which the two of them just hang their head low.

“So…” I was about to say something but suddenly Bom beat me out.

“your thinking it guys wrong… nothing happened between me and this babo… and… and…” Bom was histerically explaining things and we just laugh at her.

“why are you laughing?” she suddenly stopped talking and then grimaced.

“no one’s asking about what happened Bom.” Jiyong said still looking at the them.

“Aaaaccckkkk… Seunghyun help me out explaining…” she glared at Jiyong and then shake seunghyun who just there listening to Bom humiliating herself.

“there’s nothing to explain Bom… you know nothing happened and we cant control their minds on what they are thinking right now.” He boringly look at me and Jiyong.

“okay, okay whatever… so you guys,,, uhhmmm well… are you started dating?”I knida whispered still enjoying the shocked face of the two.

“WHAT! NO!” they both answered in unison.

“arasso…” I just said and giggled which Bom caught and she glared at me, and then sighed as she changed the topic.

“we still have our last day here so we still have time to explore the island and try different activities here.” She said as she grabbed the toast and ate it.

“okay… we could do things separately then… you and Seunghyun and me and Jiyong… so you could have some PRIVATE time.” Emphasizing the word and I caught Bom face turned red and bowed her head.

“I agree on that.” Jiyong seconded which Seunghyun glared at him.

We silently ate our breakfast because you can feel the awkwardness in our table Jiyong and me are just exchanging glances and smiled because the two people in front of us amazes me.

 

TOP’s POV

As Jiyong and Dara left the restaurant the two of us are still sitting there quietly not talking to each other. My head was battling if I should say something and be sorry or I just shrug it off because I know I didn’t do anything. We were okay this morning but because of GD and Dara’s teasing we became awkward again. What should I do? and then my train of thoughts was cut off when she suddenly spoke.

“what do you want to do then? They already left us here.” She said not looking at me.

“its up to you, whatever you like.” I said softly, I know its awkward because I don’t know what to say anymore.

“uuuhhh… well… the plan actually we should be going to the near island and go cliff jumping there and kayaking…” she said still her head were hanging low.

“why your not looking at me what’s the problem?” I asked as I held her chin as she looked at me.

“No…Nothing…. I just got embarrassed because Dara and Jiyong saw us.. this morning,,” she said but she is still not looking at me, I sighed and smiled at her.

“Don’t mind them.. let’s just enjoy the rest of the day… Neh?” she smiled back and nod her head.

I stood up and both of us left the restaurant.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM SUPER BAAACCCCKKKK..... MIANHE.... (BOWS AT EVERY ANGLE) I KNOW... I KNOW... I KEEP HANGING THIS STORY MIANHE... BUT GOOD NEWS... (IS IT REALLY GOOD?) WELL... DURING MY STAY HERE... VACATION TIME... I CONTINUE MAKING THE STORY BUT NOT UPDATING... MIANHE AGAIN..... BUT I WILL POST THEM EVENTUALLY.... 

 

SPREAD THE LOVE.... SPREAD THE STORY.... I DONT KNOW I'VE BEEN FEELING SAD THESE DAYS.... :(( 

 

PLEASE DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS BELOW... MORE SUBBIES JUSEYOOO KEKEKEKE...

 

SARANGHAEYOOO SUBBIES... KEKEKE

 

LOTS OF LOVE...

--LUSCIOUS <3