Cannot Be.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

The atmosphere became awkward when I tell those words to Minho, I know its kinda hard to tell himbt I don’t want to burden his feelings anymore, he’s such a good friend but I can’t push myself to love him back, maybe during our collage days I had a crush on him but I cant see myself being with him in a special way, I just don’t.

“I understand, I can wait for you. Until…” he bow his head and a small smile was crept in his lips.

“no minho, you don’t deserve someone like me, I know you will find someone who is  worthy of your love.” I reach for his hand in the table and trying to look at him.

He grabbed my hand and look at me with pitiful eyes. “please Dara, could we just try? I will do anything! Anything for you!” I can see that he is really eager for me.

“uhhmmm Minho…. Don’t do this…. “I just look back at him and with questioning look.

“Dara…. your all I need, I hope you could give me a chance.” He suddenly release my hand and put it back in the table.

“Minho-ah… Sorry I can… I… I have someone else I like…” i don’t want to hurt his feelings but I need to say this for him to understand that im liking someone else.

“Uhhmm… who is it then?” he just look at me with hurtful eyes.

“well…. Uhhmmm this guy…. He’s such a good friend to me… we get along sometime…” I tell him but my head is battling right now if should I tell him about Jiyong or not.

“AH! Were taking so long here… they are waiting for us.” I decided not to tell him so I divert the topic.

“I see… maybe we can talk about this some other time?” he try to smile at me but I can feel that he is still hurt.

“Uhh—Okay…”then I stood up. and stretch my hand. “I hope this will not affect our friendship.” I smiled sweetly at him.

“but still you cant force me to not love you back.” He then stood up and grab my hand. “Dara think about it hmmm..”

I didn’t answer but I smiled and then we go to the room where Jiyong, TOP and Bommie are waiting.

 

BOM POV

”What’s keeping them so long… the food is getting cold already and I want to eat!!” I glance again at the door waiting for someone to open it.

“Then eat you BABO!! You don’t have to wait for them, she told us to order and eat here!” TOP said while munching on his food.

“im not like you! BINGU-TOP!!” I stuck my tounge out at him.

“YAH!!! Did you just call me BINGU?!!” spilling some food while talking.

“YAH!! Your gross!!! You don’t have any table manners!!!” I pointed at him and pouted at his actions.

“you two will you stop bickering.. my eardrums are gonna explode!” Jiyong suddenly butts in and crossed his arms in his chest.

“YAH! SHUT UP GD!” together we shouted at Jiyong and then suddenly the door opened.

 “Annyeong everyone sorry for the delay.” Dara bowed at us and smiled.

TOP and I look at each other and mouthed with wide eyes. “OH-OH TROUBLE IS HERE!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE IM HAPPY OF HELLODARAGON4THANNIV... I TRY TO ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR THE STORY... SORRY FOR THE SUPER DELAY AND FOR THE SHORT UPDATE!!! HEHEHE I SARANG YOU ALL!! MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!! STILL HOPING!!

kekekkeke~~~ <3

LUSCIOUS.