Precious Moments.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

Everything that happened the other day was like a dream, I didn’t even think that it can happen to me especially by someone whom I know for a very long time, I didn’t expected it. it was hard, but how come he has do that to me, what happened to the old Minho that I knew?  I already  told him that I cant love him back that I just want to be with friends with him. I still cant believe it.

I feel that my head is very heavy, and im getting dizzy, I even try to got up but as I try I just slumped back to my bed. My head hurts a lot, maybe because of hangover. I try to just open my eyes while I lay in my bed, its still very early in the morning so I just stayed like that, I’m thinking a lot of things, what happened between me and Minho and between Jiyong and me. I glance at the clock in my side table, its still early for work but I cant get up and prepare myself because every move that I make I feel that everything around me rotates. I hate being wasted.

I checked my phone, im used to look at it every morning expecting for some text message for a specific person, but I forgot I told him that I don’t want to talk to him, maybe he already give up on me or on us..

“Dara you BABO!!! There nothing between the two of you so why are you expecting?? Aaiiissshhhtt!!” I try to sat up again, but I just feel my head throbbed in pain again, but I cant skip work today so I try again to stand up and go to our dining area to eat some breakfast.

“Mom what’s for breakfast??” as I went downstairs no one answered me, then I remember that mom and Sanghyun was not home because they went to busan. But I notice something in the dining table. I look at the food at the table its complete breakfast, it also have some medicine and hot soup. A stem of pink rose caught my attention, I hold and smelled it and then I notice that there’s a letter.

To: My Butterfly

I prepare some breakfast for you. (actually I just bought them because I can’t cook, I don’t have much time.) I just want to say sorry for everything, I know this is not enough for the things that I’ve done, I shouldn’t have lied to you at the first place, I should have told the truth, but I think  my sorry’s are not enough, so ill just do my best to gain your trust again. I hope you still give me a chance.

PS. By the way sorry for the scribbled letter, im on a hurry because I still have work, finish your breakfast huh… and don’t skip on your meals. Take care when you went to your work. Just take your time, talk to me whenever your ready.

JIYONG.

I smiled at the letter. “he’s unbelievable.” A smile was crept in my lips as I sat down in my chair in front of the table and started eating, he bought a lot, and I notice that most of it are my favourite.. I just smiled as the thought of Jiyong, with this effort I could have forgiven him. He’s such a sweet and thoughtful guy. Maybe ill just think about it for a moment I know he can understand.

As I finished eating, I drink the medicine he bought for me and rest a bit, as I feel the medicine is taking its effect,  I proceed back to my room, took a bath and then after went out to go to work.

JIYONG’s POV

As soon as I received Bom-noona’s call, I hurriedly put on my clothes and the hooded jacket, shades and mask for disguise and go out on my room. As I went out I saw Daesung in the living room.

“why on a hurry Jiyong? Don’t you want to eat breakfast first?” he sleepily asked.

“no hyung I have something to do, after you guys prepare go ahead to the location ill just follow there.. don’t worry about me, neh?” I hurriedly answered as I proceed the door.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING…. JIYOOOOONG…” but before I could answer back I already left our apartment and go to the basement to get my car.

I drove to the nearby coffee shop an alley before Dara’s house to grab some breakfast. As the attendant got my order I asked for a paper and pen and I scribbled a quick letter for Dara, maybe through this she could forgive me.

As she handed all my order I bow at her and went out of the café, I cross the street and go to the pharmacy and bought Dara some hangover medicine to regain her strength. And before I could go back to my car I saw the flower stand in the corner of the street, I went to my car and put the things that I bought, in the passenger seat and drove to the corner of the street, I saw the pink roses “this will be perfect”  I thought of Dara, so I bought it and then proceed to her house.

As I arrive in front of her house, I just wished that she’s not yet up so I could prepare this. After I heave a deep sigh, I went to open her gate and to her door, but her front door was locked.

“Damn! How can I get inside, Bom-noona didn’t even tell me that she locked the door. Aiiisshhh..” I cursed as I think of something on how can I go inside her house. I try to open the windows but it was also locked.

“Great… just great!! AIiisshhhh…” I ruffled my hair as I cant think on how I can go inside so I fished my phone in my pocket as I try to contact Bom-noona, but before I dialled her number I remember that maybe they have back door, I just wished that it was open.

I hurriedly went to the back door and prayed that the back door was open.

CLICK. And the door was open, thank God, even God was in my side today. As I went inside the house, I admire it because it was just simple, clean and cozy. So I hurriedly put all the things that I bought in the table, and then I glance at my watch.

“I still have fifteen minutes before she wake up. I must finish this.” I prepare the food and put it in the bowl, i prepare all the things that she need even the medicine. I scribbled my final message for her as I heard her voice and that she was going out of her room. So I made my final touches for her breakfast as I scampered going out of her house before she could caught me.

As I was out I wait for her to go to the dining area and look at her as she grab the letter and read it, I smiled as I look at her morning look, she’s just perfect even she’s just got up from her bed. I think I fell in love with her more as I see her sweet and calming face. I was too drown with her as I feel my phoned beeped that caught me out of my reverie. I look at the text message, it was Youngbae-hyung so I glance again at her through her window and I went back to my car and drove off to our location.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT. THE NIGHT OF MY BIRTHDAY... :) PLEASE BARE WITH MY CRAPPY GRAMMARS AND WRONG SPELLING'S IM JUST LAZY TO GET BACK AND EDIT THEM AGAIN.... ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED WATCHING SBS GAYO DAEJUN... DARA BEING AN MC AND AS YG FAMILY GIVES AGAIN AN AWESOME PERFORMANCES!!! /90 DEGREES BOW/

 

KEEP POSTING COMMENTS AND MORE AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS TO COME... LOVE YOU ALL!!

 

SAENGIL CHUKHAEHAMNIDA...SAENGIL CHUKHAEHAMNIDA...SAENGIL CHUKHAEHAMNIDA...

 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

LUSCIOUS <3