Problems.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

I still drowned in my thoughs as Im till thinking a lot of things, First how can I tell Dara the truth? Second, what if Manager Minho will know about this? Third, what will Sunghyun-hyung will do to me? I know he will blackmail me about this. Ooootttooookkkaaaeeee!!! My mind is in war right now I still cant think of ways to fix everything, I cant lose Dara, now that were just starting.

“what are you thinking Jiyong?” Seunghyun said as he continue to drive back to our apartment.

“ a lot of things, and one of those thoughs are about you.” I said in serious tone as I put my hand in my chest and hang my head.

“Me? Why me? Don’t tell me that your hitting on me! What the hell Jiyong, im not gay! I still want to spread my genes in the world!” he suddenly blurted out, being a Bingu, expect those kind of thoughs that will surely cross his mind.

“Oh My Gosh, Hyung! What are you talking about? And since when did I droll over you? I prefer to be a monk rather than being a gay!” I angrily tell him and look at him in annoyance.

“so what is it that your thinking about me?” he said smirking while looking on the road.

“I know with all the thing you did earlier there is something that you will counter that, you will BLACKMAIL me, you will use those informations to let me do things in favour of yours!!” I told him earning a loud laugh from him.

“WHAT THE HELL JIYONG!! Hahahhaha you really know me that well?” he look at me as we stopped because of the stop light.

“I know you hyung, VERY WELL.” I look at him as if I can read his mind and smirks.

“I already though about that, but then, I know manager Minho can do better, I will not throw the bomb, in fact, I’m willing to help you, but you are the one who must deal with Manager Minho when he learned about this, and I can feel there is something between him and Dara, but I will not assume until you will know about it, and until you will tell everything to Dara.”  as he finish his sentence we again drove as the stop light turns green.

“I know that you, and that is my first problem, I just don’t know what to do, im afraid that she might misunderstood things, that she might hate me because of it, there are a lot of things that might happen when I tell her about it, I know what I did was wrong, but I just stuck in the situation.” I hevae a sigh as everything sinks in.

KKKRRRIIINNNGGG…KKKKKRRRIIIINNNGGGG…

My phone is ringing, it was Manager Minho, at first I glance at hyung, mouthing that Manager Minho is calling at first I was hesitant but then I answered his call.

“how’s the promotions?” he coldly said, I can sense that he is in a foul mood.

“it went good, there are a lot of people in the event and it was a success.” I said flatly im kinda nervous on what he was about to say next.

“where are you now?” he asked, “were on the road going home, we just had dinner with the event organizer.”  I answered waiting for him to answer back.

“im at the restaurant close to the apartment drop by hear lets have a drink.” He said that I just feel shocked and nervous at the same time. Im thinking how to answer him, I look at Hyung he just nod his head as if agreeing with it even he didn’t hear whatManager Minho said.

“okay, well be right there. Bye.” And then he hangs up, as the call ended I slumped my body on my seat while shaking my head back and forth.

“what did he say?” Seunghyun ask as he glace at me.

“he told me that we meet him at the restaurant near our apartment.” I told him my eyes are still closed still thinking on what could Manager Minho will say or what if he already knew about me and Dara dating? What will happen to us? Will he restrain me from seeing her? Will he talk tome about other things? My mind is in raged right now I cant think staright.

“don’t think to much Jiyong, maybe its not what you think.” He said still looking focusing on the road.

“WHHHOOOAAAHHH hyung you read minds nowadays?” as if letting the atmosphere kinda cool even im thinking a lot.

“hahaha, sometimes, its my special skills actually.” He put his other hands beside his mout as if whispering.

“Special Skills my !pppfffttt.” I huff some air and my eyes are giving him aboring look.

“hahahaha… but really Jiyong don’t anticipate things, you might just say unnecessary things that may put you in a more difficult situation.” Now he’s talking serious, what a transition, he is really an alien INDEED.

“your right. Ill keep that in mind.” I just smiled at him, still encouraging me to do things that might put me in a more difficult situation, I must do something for him in return, I will help him to date Bom, I can sense that he like her, hehehe…

“were here. Just keep your cool, key?” he turn switch off the engine and we un-buckle our seatbelts and get off the car.

“thanks hyung.” I tapped his shoulders and he just gave me his warm smile.

MINHO’s POV

After my conversation with Dara, I don’t feel like eating anymore, I don’t want to ruin her day so I just reasoned out that I cant make it, because the real deal im angry with myself, that I was too late to have her, too late to be with her, still I insisted to be with her, what’s with me, still cant get enough of her. I helped her because my main reason is I want her to be successful, but still expecting something with it. I will do everything for her, even loosing my job just to keep her happy always, but it strucks my heart when I found out that there will be no US in the future, that I cant have her, because akready has someone as of the moment. Why is fate is being bad for me, im a good person but the only thing that want and wished I still cant have it.

After my conversation with Dara, I found my self driving back to the apartment and then I saw a restaurant so I decided to have a drink and drown myself on the liquor to forget everything, to try to change what she told me, to erase the heartbreak that I felt when Dara told me that she only sees me as her close friend and nothing beyond that. My heart hurts a lot, because ive been loving her for a long time, and then look what I got, she cant even like me back.

And then I saw a familiar figure approaching my table, it was Jiyong.

“why are you alone here, Manager Minho?” he then taps my shoulders while looking at me.

“I just get some drinks to relieve stress.” I’m kinda drunk but still in my state of mind.

“Oh… I see…” he then sat down across me and get his self his own bottle of beer.

“where’s Seunghyun, I though your with him?” I told him as I chug down on the bee that I was holding.

“he told me that he is already tired that he wanted to sleep that is why I just let him be.” He too chug down on his beer bottle.

“okay, Jiyong, have you ever been dumped before?” I suddenly asked him out of the blue, I just think that I need someone to talk to about my own love problems.

“excuse me? Manager minho, I can sense that your already drunk.” He said as he taps my shoulder and looking at me.

“IM NOT DRUNK! Just answer the question!” I look at him my eyes are half open still looking at him directly.

“OH, okay.. hmmm… well.. of course…” he just sit there and drinking his own beer.

“is it this bad? That you could drown yourself in alcohol just to forget about it?” I just flatly, I just share my problem to Jiyong, kinda uncomfortable but im kinda relieved.

“I guess, depends if you really loved that girl so much… in my case I didn’t came to the point that I drown myself hard on alcohol.” He answered as I just heave a sigh.

“I can tell that you really love that girl right manager?” he kinda smiled as he took another bottle of beer.

“I guess, I do, really, but im already late, the girl that I loved, cant love me back, ut still here I am waiting for her, wishing that she could change her mind that she could somewhat see me as a man who will live her wholeheartedly.” I chugged down my drink in one go and exasperate.

“sometimes, eventhough it might hurt us, it is better to let go because when we keep holding on to that person, the person is pulling her self away from us, that will be hard for the both of you, because it will be make us much more happy when we see that person happy being with someone rather that with us but didn’t feel the same way for us.”  He lectured me as if he has a lot of experiences in life but he’s right in a way, I try to forget my feeling for her little by little and I will try to accet that she really love the person that she is seeing.

“thanks for the company Jiyong, it really helps.” I tapped his houlders and smiled at him and I raise my bottle.

“lets have a toast for the event and for me to move on, CHEERS” our bottles clink and we just find ourselved laughing at each other.

“From now on, Dara I will be you best buddy in the world.” I whisper to my self but I see a sudden change of emotion on Jiyong’s face as ife he saw a ghost, it puzzled me, but I just shrug it off maybe he just remembers something.

“okay after this last bottle lets head home because you guys still have an early rehearsal tomorrow.” He just nod his head in agreement but I feel a sudden awkwardness in the atmosphere as if something is wrong.

“are you alright Jiyong?” I asked but I was again answered by a nod and he chugged the last contents of his beer. And after a few minutes more we separate ways as he head off back to his apartment and me in my car.

“I will try my best to forget you Dara, but it wont be that easy.” I rest my head on my stirring wheel before I decided to head home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBER AND I OWE YOU A LOT HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE! kekekekke

SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING, BUT I CAN FEEL IT THAT I CAN FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE SATURDAY!!! 

WWHHHOOOHHOOO LEAVE SOME ENCOURAGEMENTS THERE, SO I CAN FINISH THIS STORY ALREADY!

TOMORROW I WILL CONTINUE WRITING AND I WILL UPDATE, I WILL OVERCOME MY LAZINESS.

 

COMMENTS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

 

LOVE LOTS.

LUSCIOUS <3