Gossiping.

When Love and Hate Collide

 DARA’s POV

After almost a whole day at the Dongdaemun, and a dinner with Jiyong and Seunghyun, I really had fun but quite tired, but im happy that everything went out smoothly that everything is a success.

“I had so much fun with them. And ALAS! My promotional project is over YAHOOO!!” I raise my hands in the air as Bommie continue driving on the road.

“YAH, whatever.” she glace at me with her boring look and glance back on the road.

“why? What’s your problem? Still cant get over about Seunghyun-ssi?” I suddenly blurted out making her grimaced and heave a deep sigh.

“what? I don’t have problem with the babo! If I know he’s like that well I shouldn’t have supported their group all the way!” she said still focusing on the road.

“huh? Seunghyun-ssi is good, well he’s just bluffing a lot but I think he’s a good man.” I said as I tap my chin.

“he’s an ALIEN dara didn’t you get it??? he’s so annoying and CRAZY!!! If you just know what he did..” he said with all conviction and fade in like she just said something that I must not know.

“YAH!!! What did he do to you??!!!” I suddenly change position to face her and I notice that she just blushed.

“nothing Dara.. drop the subject.” She kinda lowered her head as if she remembered something and smiled a bit.

“WHAAAA…. A while ago your telling me that he’s like this and like that, but now your smiling and blushing like an idiot!” I giggled as I saw her reactions, as what they say action speaks louder words hahahah my friend I therefore conclude is an ALIEN!

“wahhhhh no im not!!!!! Yahhhh DARAAAAAAA……!!” she glimpse at me trying to hide her giddiness pretending to be angry.

“spill it out bommie before I call Seunghyun-ssi and ask him directly what he did” I get my phone and fakely typing some random number as if im gonna call Seunghyun.

“YAH!! Arrasso… Arrasso….Aisshhhh… its not that something BIG hahaha” she laugh sarcastically that I just rolled my eyes while fiddling with my phone.

“Oh… here’s Seunghyun’s number, gonna call him now…” I just saw her change her reactions and stop me as she snatch my phone.

“YAH!!!! Lets stop over to have some coffee and then ill tell you” I just smile at her like I won over her. Im laughing inside because of her reactions.

“so we really need to stop over for you to tell me about it.?” as we seated in a 24 hours coffee shop near Han River.

“aissshhhh Dara-yah.

After we are seated she took a deep sigh and tell everything to me, actually in every detail. I just  find myself laughing at BOM’s story about her and Seunghyun I just cant believe it that she will definitely find her match.

“YAH!! SANDARA PARK!! Why are you laughing?? That guy really!! My blood boils when I even think of him!!” she angrily said and I just find myself laughing at her agaian.

“Okay… hahaha… I’ll stop… hahahahah” sorry but I just cant I’m looking forward to the two of them together more often so I could see bommie’s reactions.

“Aiiissshhhh this girl really!PPFFTT!” she lowered her head as I try to contain my laughter.

“but Seunghyun is a great guy, why don’t you try him?” I told her I know her reactions will burst the whole café In just a snap of a finger.

“NO THE THE WAY DARA!” I knew it she just shouted that some people inside the café look at un I just apologetically bow at them, Bommie just cant control her emotions.

“Bommie, I can sense that you are starting to like him, I knew you so well.” I just smiled sweetly at her and then sips my coffee.

“waaaahhh Dara, I don’t know. And I will not assume until he confess. What ever let’s stop this conversation.” she crossed her hands on her chest and heave a sigh.

“whatever bommie, hahaha… but still fing the both of you cute together.” With what I said she looked at me with fury in her eyes but then again I just smiled at her.

“By the way, im also curious on what did Minho told you at the restaurant, and I know that he don’t have plans why is that he suddenly didn’t come with us to eat?” she relaxed a bit and then slice the cake that she ordered.

“well, to be honest, Minho suddenly state his feeling for me.” I feel sad as I remember our conversation earlier and I feel guilty on what I told him.

“I knew it, that he would really tell you.” She then sips her coffee and look at me.

“you already knew about it? since when?” I curiously asked her and waiting for her answers.

“I already know since college, I know that Minho has something on you, but I don’t know why he didn’t confess, and I also know during those times you also has some feelings for him, he already told me the reasons why, but still, I feel sorry for him because I know its already too late but I didn’t tell him about you and Jiyong.” I can feel that she felt bad about Minho also that she just lowered her head and took a bite on her cake.

“yeah, your right, things change, I like him, but as of the moment the only thing that I could give to him is pure friendship because my feelings with Jiyong I know it will not change no matter what, yes we date resently but there is something between us that is inseparable, that I know both of us felt it.” I told her wholeheartedly, that even me and Jiyong didn’t point what’s between us, our feeling is mutual and we are happy together, bommie look at me as she was about to tell me something that I will not like.

“are you really sure about that? Are you sure that you still trust him no matter what?”  she then suddenly asked that I just felt confused.

“what are you talking about, of course I know Jiyong is being true to me, and I trust him with all my heart.” I smiled but something is hidden beneath it, that something is wrong.

“okay then, but be ready with anything, anything can happen, just be ready with it.” she then sips on her coffee side smilling at me and then finishing her cake.

“your words are creeping me out. I just don’t understand what your talking about Bom, please enlighten me.” I get puzzled on what she said, I just don’t know where is she coming from, I try to connect all the things she said but nothing has come up on me.

“OH! Its already past midnight, we still need to go home im already tired.” She faked a yawn and stretch her body, and then as she stood up I grab her wrist.

“Dara, just be ready, don’t put too much emotions so that in the end it will not hurt that much.” She just smiled, and then I just look at her. What is she talking about? Is Bommie’s been on drugs? I just don’t get what is she talking about, is she reffering to Minho or maybe Jiyong? Or maybe she is lecturing me based on her own experiences? Gahhhh this girl, I still don’t get her sometimes.

“whatever Bommie, you blabbering too much that I cant even understand you.” I also stood up and followed her to the door.

After another 30 minutes drive we already arrive home.

“thanks for the ride bommie, you are surely the BEST!” I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

“im always here for you Dara, remember that. And again Congratulatons!” she said as we are still hugging each other.

“stop those talks, its like your already saying goodbye to me! Yahhhh Bommie!!” I break our hug still holding her shoulder looking at her in her eyes.

“what are you talking about Dara? im just reminding you! What the hell you are already concluding things!!!” she lightling tap my arms.

“well, see you at work, thanks for everything. Bye.” I go out of the car and then I wave at her as she sped of the rode going home.

“IM REALLY TIRED!!” I stretch my arms up as I enter our house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO IM BACK, SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AGAIN IM SOOO LAZY

/HITTING MY HEAD/ 

BY THE WAY EVEN THOUGH THE STORY IS GOING LONGER I HOPE YOU STILL GUYS FIND TIME 

TO READ IT... SORRY FOR THE GRAMMARS AND SPELLINGS, IM SO LAZY THAT I COULD CHECK 

SOME OF IT... SO... I WISH I COULD FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE SATURDAY.

BECAUSE IT APPLERS GATHERING!!! KEKEKKEKEK.... ENJOOOOYYYY!!!

 

another reason is i want to create another story even though im LAZY! kekeke 

I SARANG YOU ALL!!

 

LOVELOTS,

LUSCIOUS <3