Bonfire.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

Bonfire ate the shore was one of the best thing that I have done in my life especially having great friends and the one, whom I want to be with every single day. For that mere moment I forget all the things that happened in the past and start afresh with him. I know his trying his best to gain my trust again, and I know that if I let him I will never regret it.

Having him  beside me in a cold night, is so romantic and special, even after our two friends leave us there, the sudden silence was just enough to hear the beat of our hearts as we listen to the smooth waves of the ocean. I can stay here forever with him by my side. I love him enough that I will not forgive myself if I let this guy go.

I lean on his shoulders and grip on the jacket that he gave to me. His hands were around my shoulders and I can feel that he rubbed my arms and kiss my head. That was enough for me to feel his love; this is the best vacation in my life. As I closed my eyes I suddenly hear his voice.

“Dara, do you want us to go back to our room, you’ll get colds if we sleep here.” He calmly said, I can feel his hot breath in my cheeks. That was intoxicating.

“Let’s stay here for a while; the waves are relaxing isn’t it?” I told him as I slumber closer to him and comfortably rested my head on his shoulders.

“I agree. Okay if you insist.” I can sense that he smiled so he held my hands and I can feel that his hands were warm, and perfect. It’s soft and I don’t know, I just let him be, its like his hands were perfect with mine.

“but your hands were cold?” he curiously said as he sit straight and face me, grabbing both of my hands and warming it. I just look at him as he rubs both of his hands and hold me.

“is it better now?” he said still continuing on what he is doing I just look at him and nod, I can feel my cheeks are burning red thanks to the fire I know he didn’t noticed it.

“Dara…” he stopped rubbing my hands, but instead he held it and look at me.

“Yes.. what is it?” I try my best to look at him in the eyes.. he’s eyes were so beautiful.. his brown orbs are like talking to me, as if drilling into my heart.. his eyes were just perfect.

“I want to say sorry again… for everything that happened… I didt mean it… I swear..” he calmly said looking straight into my eyes, if I am an ice cream, I would be melted right now, but I keep my posture and listening to the words that he’s saying.

“I… I just don’t know how to tell you everything… but… it became worst than I thought…”

He grip my hands and he’s eyes were like nearly to tears and I just smiled.

“Jiyong, I told you whoever you are, whatever you do.. I like you just the way you are.” I smiled at him and my hands were into his face as I wipe the tear that was about to fall.

“I already forgave you, but don’t know how to approach you… I was happy that you always understands me, you never insist in everything… it hurts a bit.. but I know that if this didn’t happen we will not discover how much we liked each other.” He held my hands in his face and kissed it.

“thank you Dara, I promise I will be better this time… I will not hurt you anymore…” he smiled and then he leaned to hug me.

“Don’t make promises Jiyong, promises are meant to be broken.. just do what you can and let just go with the flow.” I said as he tightens the hug. I really missed him so much, and I cant take it anymore to be away for him for a long time again.

“okay Dara, I will.”

And the slowly as we break our hug, our faces were an inch close to each other, we both held our hands as he lean closer to me, that I can feel his hot breath in my face and we both closed our eyes, savouring the moment as both of our lips touched and I feel how much he loved me as I loved him. Then fireworks were heard as we continue and savour the kiss for the wonderful night together at the beach.

JIYONG’s POV

The light on our bonfire was already gone as both of us stood from the sand, Dara still wearing the jacket that I gave her, hand in hand we walk off the beach going back to our room, the alcohol was just enough not too much so we were able to get back to our room.

On our way to our room we just laugh about the stories that we’ve been talking about.. it was like months since we didn’t talk, I know I missed her so much, how I miss her laugh, her silliness, her smiled, her attitude, her face, everything. I will be totally crazy if I lost this girl, I just love her so much that I cant imagine living my life without her on my side.

We enter the room as I let her change her clothes before we will be off to sleep. As she was on the bathroom I grab my phone and notice a lot of calls and texts from the boys and our manager. And then I decided to call TOP-hyung.

KKKKKKRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG..

“JIYONG WE HAVE A PROBLEM.” At the tone of his voice I know what he meant.

“Hyong.. don’t tell me…” I suddenly stood up and walk to the veranda not to let Dara hear our conversation.

“Mianhe.. Jiyong.. I didn’t tell to Yang Sajangnim that we are away.” I face palmed and remembered my hyong’s words.

“Hyong… you know we are preparing for our concert and you didn’t tell them that we will be away? What are we going to say to Yang Sajangnim??” I told him as I pace back and forth on the veranda.

“I don’t know Jiyong, the best plan is let just enjoy our stay here first and let just wait what will happen when we get back.” I was about to scream on hyong’s idea.

“Hyong!!!! Aiiisssshhhh… just let me handle this… I will just call Yang Sajangnim… aissshhhh next time if you’re planning to go out or travels alone don’t drag me with you okay! I will not do this again with you!” I told him and I just hear the latter laugh.

“Another thing Jiyong…” he suddenly say as I was about to end the call.

“can I stay there with you and Dara? you know this alien here.. I don’t want to sleep with her…” he said, as he was like whispering.

“why are you whispering Hyong?? Ahhhhhh… I know you… your afraid that you can’t resist her huh… hahahaha… is still remember what Bom-noona said a while ago.. hahahhaa” I can imagine TOP-hyong’s face as he was whispering and being mad at the same time.

“laugh your out Jiyong… but please let me stay there with you guys okay….” he said pleadingly and literally I was still laughing.

“hahaha.. No you can’t hyung…. Hahaha… just bear with it… this is the consequence on not letting the management know about our vacation… I know you can do it… you can restrain yourself… okay bye… Dara will be out for a minute…”

“Wait… waaahhh---- Ji—yo----.” TOOT. The call was ended before he could finish his words, still laughing at my friends antics as I enter back in our room, I smell the room with a flowery scent and nice perfume. And I glance at the person who was sitting on the bed drying her hair.

“ohhh… I didn’t know you are there already… you can take your shower now Jiyong.” She smiled as she glances at me still holding the towel in her hands.

“o—okay..” I gulped as I look at her sweaty neck and her hot presence at the moment so I almost run going to the bathroom controlling my feels over her. I glance at the mirror on the sink and look at my reflection chanting. “SELF CONTROL JIYONG. SELF CONTROL” I then wash my face a couple of time and look at my reflection chanting the same words. And then I decided to shower.

As I go out of he bathroom, I already see her sleeping soundly facing the side table and her body is kinda curled into a ball. I was in my v-neck white shirt and my boxers only as I lean in front of her smelling her sweet scent as kiss her cheeks goodnight and adjust the covers in her body as she kinda purred in her sleep which made me smile. Then I told myself that I will be happy for the rest of my life if I would see the face of this girl every morning and every night. I slept on the sofa across her bed still looking at her face.

I don’t want to take things fast so I decided not to sleep beside her, still respecting her as a girl. I don’t want to rush things; I want everything to happen at the perfect moment, like what happen on the shore as we share the sweetest kiss ever. I held my lips and smiled as I remember.

 

 

 

 

 

IM BACK CHINGU'S!!!!!! LET US ALL CONGRATULATE 2NE1 FOR THEIR FIRST WIN AT INKIGAYO!!!! *CLAP* *CLAP* THEIR NEW SONG WERE ALL DAE TO THE BACK!!!! ANYWAYS HERE ANOTHER UPDATE AFTER SOME TIME... MIANHE... YOU KNOW ME STILL BEING LAZY... BUT I HOPE I STILL MANAGE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY GUYS.... I WAS BUSY THIS PAST FEW DAYS... BUT.. I WILL BE BACK ON TRACK AGAIN... WOOOOT WOOOT.... KEEP SUPPORTING THE STORY NEH??!!

 

I'VE MISSED ALL OF YOUR COMMENTS... I SOOOO LOVE THEM ALL SO KEEP ON SENDING NEH??!! FOLLOWE UP ON TWITTER SO WE COULD SPAZZ TOGETHER WITH OUR LOVELY OTP. KEKEKKEE

 

 

I'VE MISSED WRITING ALOT... >____< 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

LUSCIOUS <3  \\( ^____^)V