Dinner.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

Im really happy about the promotions, it will still last for another two days but im already relieved because the main promotion is already done, and it was a success thanks to all my friends who helped me, but still im bothered about Minho, but I must not spoil the moment together with bommie and my new found friend TOP, who’d done he’s best for the promotions.

“by the way I must thank you TOP-ssi, for making my first ever project to a success. KAMSAHAMNIDA.” I smiled at him and bow with all my sincerity.

“OMO! Drop the formalities, but its is you who had done this that is why it became to a success!” he also bowed back to me and smiled.

“hahaha… okay, TOP-ssi… errr… Seunghyun.” I giggled and bow back at him again.

“I almost forgot, Minho is supposed to be here, but he said he had an urgent thing to do that is why he need to go already.” I said as I notice that TOP and Jiyong glance at each other.

“Ummm.. errr.. okay… maybe we will talk to him when we got back.” TOP said as he put some food inside his mouth.

“Jiyong, I would also like to thank you for accompanying TOP today. I never thought that you were his manager.” I smiled and grab some food and put it in my mouth.

“Pfft… *cough..cough*” he spilled some of his water and I worriedly look at him.

“hey… are you okay?” I told him while handling him some tissues.

“yyyeaa—yeahhh.. sorry…” he wiped his mouth and smiled at me.

“I hope that Bom here doesn’t pissed the hell out of you while im outside, hahaha..” I patted Bom’s back as she munch on her corn.

“Hey! Im not that annoying, infact I entertain them well.!” She proudly said still holding her corn in her other hand as she proudly stated.

“what? You entertain us? So funny…” TOP said as he look at bommie amazed.

“YAH! TOP! Im not pertaining to you! Im pertaining to G—aisshhh Jiyong! I pretended that youy didn’t exist here!” she puffed some air and crossed her hands while looking at TOP.

“Im sorry Seunghyun, my friend here is being rude to you..” I look at bommie signalling her to drop her grumpy attitude because Seunghyun is my endorser. She just look at me in awe.

“that’s okay, I already adjusted at her attitude.” He said, i just laugh on how bommie and him were bickering like they’ve known each other in ages.

“aaaiiissshhhhh… YAH!!!!” bommie clicked her tounge and just continue eating her food.

“Jiyong, how long have you and Seunghyun-ssi have worked together? Didn’t he belong in a idol group? What was that… hmmm.. AH!! Bigbang?” I quizzically asked him while I’m still eating my food.

JIYONG’s POV

The dinner with Dara is just perfect, im kinda relieved after knowing that Manager Minho cant make it, at least I still have a chance, I can still think of something that can fix this problem that im facing. The atmosphere is killing me, I know I must be relieved but why my conscience is still bugging me and I cant relax, im pretending to be okay as Dara, was talking to TOP as if im getting what they are talking about, but in reality I don’t know, im more on thinking of some ways on how to tell Dara the truth on how to explain to her all these things before it became worst. But suddenly I was out of my trance as she called me.

“Jiyong, how long have you and Seunghyun-ssi have worked together? Didn’t he belong in a idol group? What was that… hmmm.. AH!! Bigbang?” she said as she much on her food while looking at me. I was searching for answers on her question, I don’t know what to tell her, im still not prepared.

“Actually, me and Jiyong have been friends for a long time now, as I entered showbizness, I get him as my personal manager.” TOP suddenly blurted out, I just look at him in awe as if thanking him for saving me.

“Oh, I see… so you and Jiyong has been friends for a long time time that is why you feel comfortable with each other.” She divert her attention to TOP as I was thinking the right words to jive with what TOP-hyung just said.

“yeahhh.. he’s been such a good friend to me.” And the I tapped TOP-hyungs back , also as a sign of thanking him, but I saw Bom just heave a sigh, knowing that im just bluffing around.

“really… that’s so nice to hear, so it means that Minho is just your GROUP manager, and Jiyong is your PERSONAL manager.” She said elaborating thins as she points her chopsticks to me.

“yeah, that’s right.” TOP hyung said to her with all smiles, and I just smiled back as if agreeing to what he just said.

“hahaha, that Minho, he didn’t tell me a lot about your group, im sorry about that im really not into music, Mianhe..” she sweetly smiled at us as bowed a bit.

“because your into too much drama and American romantic movies that is whay you don’t know about our own countries actors and actress!” Bom said as she look at dara boringly and put some sushi in .

“YAH!!!! Of course not!! I--- I knew… some… of them…” she said while stuttering I find it that cute as she point her fingers together and lowered her head.

“That’s okay Dara, American Romantic movies are better.” I said as I smiled at her.

“really? You also love to watch American Romantic Movies?” she enthusiastically look at me while smiling.

“well, I watch some of them, but not that much. Hehehhe…” I scratch the back of my neck while hiding my giddiness.

“OHhh… hahaha that’s okay, don’t worry I will support you and your group TOP-ssi, and I will buy your CD’s too.” She said that made us all jump on what she just said.

“AHHHH!!!!” all three of us got shocked on what she said, if she find out because of that im really dead! But as three of us shouted be try to act cool because Dara got shocked in our reaction.

“Whhaa—what’s the problem?” she asked looking puzzled on what had happened.

“Errrr---- I just saw something that Is why I shouted! Haha.” Bom said, as she look at me and TOP like telling us to ride on what she is talking about.

“OMO? What is it??” she then look around as if looking for something.

“aahhhh… its already gone, just a cockroach.” She said convincing her friend to cover up on our reaction.

“waahhhhh… where??? Where” she was kinda panicking I can see that she is kinda afraid of it.

“hahaha don’t worry its already gone…” I told her trying to hide my emotions as I find her cute while doing that.

“are you sure?” she said worrily still looking at her sides. I just nod at her assuring that she don’t have to worry no more.

“don’t worry about it Dara, just being your endorser im happy to help you.” TOP-hyung said as he bowed a bit at dara while smiling.

“no, im that one who must be thankful because of your BIG help!” she said while finishing her sushi and she smiled at him.

The dinner was quite long. We talked more about her work, and most of the time Bom and TOP-hyung are exchanging words for each other, annoying each other. We just laugh, drink and enjoy our moments together, as if me and Dara are the only person in the room, eventhough I still have problems, but still by seeing her smile, and by hearing her laughs, my heart is at ease that I can stay more longer just hearing her sweet voice.

DARA’s POV

“it was nice meeting you Seunghyun-ssi, and thank you for having business with me and being my endorser.” I extend my hand across him to exchange some handshake.

“the pleasure is always mine Dara, and don’t bother on calling me if you need help, hmmm.” He gladly accepted my hand and shook it a bit, and he smiled at me.

“its already late, should we take both of you home?” I said as I sip on our final tea before we leave.

“we will just take a cab, because bommie’s car is parked at Dongdaemun.” I said as I look at Jiyong smiling.

“so could we just give you a lift to Dongdaemun instead, we cant let you girls be out there on your own.” TOP said while looking at me and smirking at Bom, I just heard my friend puff some air as if pissed because of what Seunghyun just said.

“WE CAN HANDLE OURSELVES!” she said bitterly as she looked at Seunghyun, while she raise one of her brows. I just heard Seunghyun chuckle at my friends actions.

“Sorry Seunghyun-ssi, my friend maybe is having her period that is why she’s so grumpy.” I kinda whisper it earning a smack on my back from bommie.

“YAH!!!! DARA!!!” we just all laugh at her actions which made her pout and buried her face on the table.

“arraso, arraso… we’ll just drop you on Dongdaemun so you could get your car okay?” Jiyong said tryiong to console Bommie, but she just shrugged it off.

“Hey, Alien what’s with the face huh?? If its just me ill just let you on your own! Hahaha” Seunghyun said as another round of laughter enveloped the room.

“YAH!!! Aiiissshhhhh You’re the Alien you BABO!!!!” she was about the reach Seunghyun to smack him in the head but I forcely stoped her.

“so let’s go, its getting late.” We all rise and bow at each other, but as what happened Seunghyun-ssi and Bommie just ignore each other which make me and Jiyong giggled at their actions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE, ACTUALLY I JUST FINISH THIS CHAPTER, IF I READ A LOT MORE COMMENTS AND UPLIFTING ENCOURAGEMENTS I WILL UPDATE MORE... PLEASE SPREAD THE LOVE... SHARE MY FANFIC, ADD SOME COMMENTS, VOTE THE STORY AND SUBSCRIBE... I SARANG YOU ALL!!

 

HENGSHOOOO.... (o__O)v

 

lovelovelove authornim-unnie

LUSCIOUS <3