Wasted.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

As soon as I left Mr. Yang, the guy a while ago appeared again, I was kinda annoyed feeling like he was following me but as soon as he introduces himself, I think he was okay. I was thinking if I had seen him somewhere, but I shook my head because I cant remember. I’m not even at the mood of staying at the club anymore because of what had happened, my heart constricts again as I try to storm out of the club but he held my wrist, I look at him puzzled, what is it guy doing, I don’t know him, he don’t know me why is he stopping me.

“let’s grab a drink, even a bottle, just to forget whatever it is that’s bothering you, Neh?” as soon as I saw his smile, it was warm and friendly, even earlier went back to my mind again, a few bottles wont hurt anyway. He loosened the grip and I followed him at the bar area.

We ordered a bottle of beers, and I gulped it in one go, thinking that it could erase what I saw earlier.

“Hey, slow down… we still have some here.” He told me as I slam the bottle on the table and exhale. I just glance at him and grab the bottle that he was holding and gulped it again.

“hey, I know I don’t have the right to asked questions, but I’ll ask anyway, what’s bothering you?” he asked me as he gulped his own bottle of beer.

“you don’t have the right so don’t ask questions.” I said bluntly and glance back at him.

“sorry…” he slumped his shoulders, but I feel bad on what I have done, he’s just being friendly.

“sorry, I didn’t mean to be blunt.” I told him and smiled at him.

“its okay.. hehe by the way, why are you here again, and I guess your alone right?” he asked again.

“I’m here for work, and some instances happened without a warning.. something like that.” I replied and gulped my beer.

“I see.. so how are going home, is your friend going to fetch you, right?” he looked at me, he was also had good features, he’s quite handsome. What am I thinking, maybe I’m feeling the effect of the alcohol.

“well, I guess I’ll just take a cab later.” I replied asking for another bottle from the bartender.

“hey, are you okay… don’t drown yourself to alcohol.” He said worriedly, but I shrug it off, get the bottle from the bartender and gulped its contents.

I think a couple of bottle wont hurt anyway, and I how I wish this alcohol would wash the hurt that I was feeling right now.

JAEJOONG's POV

Even though she’s petite, she drinks a lot, but… maybe she just got some problems that is why she’s drowning herself to alcohol.

“you know what, I sometimes cant understand entertainment business.” I glance at her, is she an actress or what? But she told me she’s here for business, I’m kinda confused now… but maybe she’s an actress or model I guess… either of the two, she’s just hiding it.

“why do you think so?” I asked back, eagerly listening to what was she about to say.

“its complicated and I don’t know.” She shook her head, I can see in her eyes that the alcohol was kinda hit her already. But still I don’t get what she’s talking about.

“well, entertainers need to entertain. That’s it.” I told her like it ws the dumb thing to say she looked at me not even amused on what I told her.

“I don’t think so..” she shook her head and fixed her eyes on the bottle of beer and gulped it again. With a beer in her hand she almost finished five bottles. I’m still drinking my second bottle, because I was fonder on looking at her and hearing what is she saying.

“like this bottle of beer, you bought it because you need to drink it.” I don’t get the logic on it, but I just said it anyway.

“yeahhh.. that’s right, so we need to order moreeee!!!” she shrieked, goshhh she’s drunk already. I stopped as she finish her sixth bottle and was about to call the bartender but I stopped her.

“Hey, Dara stop now, you still need to go home remember.” I held her hand and turn her body to face me.

“I don’t want toooo… *pouts* I want to drink moreeee…” Gosh… as she pout, I feel the sudden beating of my heart, she’s cute and I just want to kiss that pout away because I don’t want other guys to look at her.

“No more drinks for you Ms. Park.” I shook my head and smiled at her.

“Aiiisssshhhh…. Your spoiling the night… tssss…” she glared at me as she grabbed my bottle and gulped it in one gulp... I try to stop her but she moved far from me and finished it. I shook my head at her. I didn’t know that my night was going to be this exciting. I will kill myself as I think that a while ago I want to go home early, if I do so I didn’t meet this girl.

“arraso… come here… lets finish one last bottle and were going home after, okay?” I came to her and look at her face, she look back at me and nod like a kid just given a lollipop, I rippled her hair and guide her back at the stool in the bar area. We order one last bottle of beer and we even laugh at random things that we talked about, we didn’t notice that we added couple of bottles more.

I was kinda tipsy, but still okay, but this girl is not okay. her head was rested on the bar area and sleeping. Yes, she’s sleeping. She even mumbled some words that I don’t understand. What to do now, I don’t know where she lives how can I send her home. I don’t even trust cabs, what if she don’t arrive safely. Ottokae.

“Hey… dara… let’s go home.”she mumbled, as I helped her stood up. and we walked out of the club going to my car. I buckled her safely on the passenger seat and we drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

KEKEKEKEK WASTED DARA ON THE LOOSE... WHERE'S THAT KWON REALLY???? AAAIIIISSSHHHHH I SHOULD HAVE KICK HIS RIGHT NOW... KEKEKEKKE :))

 

 

 

WAAAHHHH I UPDATED THIRTEEN CHAPTERS IN ONE NIGHT.... I KEPT A LOT HEHEHEHEH.... SO.... GONNA CONTINUE TIS AGAIN.... I WILL NOT PROMISE WHEN WILL I UPDATE BUT SOONER THE BETTER...

 

 

2NE1 IN MANILA... LAST TEN MORE DAYS.... SO FREAKIING EXCITED!!!!!! IM GOING TO SEE THE GIRLS IN FLESH... AND A BONUS WINNER WILL ALSO BE THERE!!!!! BOOOYAHHH!!!! MINHO BABY... BABYBOY... JAGIYA... WAIT FOR ME ... ARASSO????

 

 

GOODNIGHT FOR NOW... I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS TOMORROW... ARRACHI??  GOODBAM!!! ^_^V

 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE....

--LUSCIOUS <3