Workaholics

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG's POV 

were in the rehearsal room to learn for our new dance routine that we will incorporate for our final concert.

im really inspired that i learn the step fast and teach to my bandmates those steps, i dunno whats with me that im really happy doing my work today. is it because of the incident last night? because of my butterfly? maybe? she really keeps the good mood out of me.. haha.. 

"Jiyong, your doing great today" as our choreographer tap me at my back. i just bow down and say thank you to him.

"gansahabnida, seongsang i will do better next time" a bow back again and gave him a smile.

"yah.. jiyong i can feel that your really inspired today? whos the lucky girl huh?" TOP put hid arms around my neck as we walk in the dance hall.

"well, i dont know, i just feel like doing my work better today... haha" i laugh as i remove his heavy arms on my shoulders.

"still thinking about your butterfly, huh??" he lean nearer to me and gave me his eye look.

"nah.. i could say that i already forget her, i told you she is just like the other girls that i admire" i walk past him and sits on the bench.

"well, i dont see that in you Jiyong" taeyang went to my place and handed me a bottle of water.

"what do you mean hyung? thanks" i get the water and drink some.

"i just thought that you still have her in your mind, that you still wishes that you will see her again right?" he sits beside me and drink his own water.

"well.. i dont remove the thought that i will see her again, but i know it would be imposible because we have no time to go out right?" 

"well your right, but dont take that too seriously, i already reminded you you might broke your heart because of that" he smiled at me and left,

he's right, but we cant say what will happen if we meet again, i will do anything if God permits that i could see her and hang out with her, i just want to know her better, and if i had a chance she would really be my Butterfly.

we continue our rehearsals until we went for our voice lessons.

 

DARA's POV

i hurriedly ran to the elevator for me not to be late again, im really nervous what will Ms. Chaerin will say again to me.. YAH!! i hope im not yet late... *heart-beats-fast* as i approached our office! i looked at the clock. I MADE IT!! just in time!!!

haha.. i promise i will be more early next time, i told myself. i almost rn to my cubicle for me nto to be noticed by Ms. Chaerin.

WHEW. at last here againn sitting in my chair, doing this work that really cause my head to blast! adding the annoyance given by that Minzy girl that every time i pass her cubicle she always get the hell on me!!b Yahhhh... i hate her soo.. soo.. much..

"Dara-yah.." bommie arrive at my cubicle

"Ms. Chaerin wants to see you right away.."

"did she told you why she call me?" i nervously asked her.

"i dont know, but i saw her, i think she is in a BAD MOOD" 

"WAHHHH... i think i will be fired out!" i put my hand under my chin and pout at bom

"dont be too Negative, maybe she just need something, okay i will go now i still have important things to do, Bye!" she looked back and waved at me.

what is it that Ms. Chaerin need that she want to speak to me at her office? will she fire me out becase i always come to work late? or do i have poor performance? NYAHHH.. i dont know anymore!!!

i nervously and slowly walking through Ms. Chaerin's office, i saw Minzy waving her index finger back and forth as if she was signaling that im BROKE! wahhh what will i do.. what will i do..

i knocked at her office door three times, "Ms. Chaering this is Dara can i come in?" 

"Yes, come in," i opened the door knob and slowly closing back the door, i took the sit near her table and while looking down.

"Dara, i need to talk to you." she remove her glasses and look at me.

"wha..what,, is it Ms. Chaerin?" still feeling nervous right now.

"well, we will be having this big promotions for our new product in  Dongdaemun (a popular shopping place in Seoul)"

"ahhh.. okay.. who's with me then, can i be with Bom there?"

"nope, i need Park Bom here, you can go there with Minzy, or you can be alone, what do you prefer?

"well id rather be alone maam." i dont want to be with that b*itch for the whole day.

"ok, ill just give you this documents for you to know what you will do there. okay"

"thank you maam. bye"

Whoa.. that was close. whaaattt.. im doing this promotions alone?? kyaahhh.. id rather do it alone than doing it with the evil girl MINZY! 

i went back to my place and finish all my work and to go home early, i need to plan this promotion right away!

 

 

 

 

AS THE STORY WENT ON AND ON, I CAN FEEL THAT IT BECAME MORE AND MORE DIFFICULT TO MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL, I WANT YOU GUSY TO BE HAPPY FOR THE OUTCOME, SO IM REALLY DOING MY BEST FOR THIS ONE!! HAHAH THANK YOU GUYS.. >,<