Group Date.

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO’s POV

After the rehearsals of the boys I just re brief them regarding their schedules and let them rest for the day. I must fetch Dara today. This would be the perfect timing for the two of us. I know im ready.

Its almost 6:30 pm before her out so I drive going to her work place so I could fetch her.

“MINHO!!” I saw dara going out of the building, waving at me and smiling. I just wave back as I wait for her.

“YAH! Why your so early?” she approach me and pout.

“hahaha… im not early, I just arrive. So let’s go.?” I pincph her cheeks and smile at her.

“Wait, we have company, Guess who?.” She told and grab my hand as I open my car door for her.

“HUH?” I’m clueless who will be with us when suddenly she is waving to a girl approaching.

“YAH! MINHO-AH I MISSED YOU!” she almost jump at me as she hug me tightly.

“BOMMIE!” I hug her back as I saw Dara just smiling at us.

“so where are we going?” she said looking at me and dara.

“where do you want to go?” I ask both of them.

“well, the first time you went to Ahjumma Kim, im not with you guys, so lets go there!” bommie throw her fist in the air and jump as she told us where she wants to go.

“well, okay. Lets go.” I open my car for both of them and we drove off to ahjumma kim’s stall.

I cant confess my feelings for her yet, Bom’s here, its kinda awkward if I tell her in front of Bom, well there will always be a next time.

DARA’s POV

Our drive going to ahjumma kim’s stall is full of fun, Bommie talk a lot, wll that’s her hobby, we reminisce our past together, we laugh and we laugh. We didn’t notice that we already arrive at the stall.

“AHJUMMA!!! WERE HERE!!”bommie almost running going to the stall getting all the attention of the other customers, I just shook my head in embarrassment. I don’t know why ibecome friends with this alien.

“aigooo… you must adjust yourself to her Minho. Don’t be shock she’s always like that.” I tap Minho’s shoulders as I follow bommie to the stall.

“oh dear, I miss the troublesome three… hahaha… I know you will be back here together.” We bow at her as we proceed to our seats.

“aaaiiissshhhh.. were not ahjumma.. you know me.” Bommie blink at her that made her chuckle.

“so what do you want to order, ill give you discount.” She wink at us and smile.

“gomawo, we will order one soju and Samgyeopsal and different banchan, we will have a long night indeed.” Minho said as ahjumma kim left our table.

“so what’s up bommie, how’s you boyfriend? Or should I say BOYFRIENDS?” Minho said as he smirk at bom.

“yah! I don’t have BOYFRIENDS, actually I don’t have one right now.” She said while criossing her arms in her chest and look at Minho.

“BOM the GREAT? You don’t have a BOYFRIEND? What the hell? hahahha” Minho laugh while looking at bom.

“YAH! Whatever Minho. But you? Do you have a girlfriend huh?? Huh?” I see Minho look at me, I just bow my head and fiddle with the hem of my dress. I know me and Minho are friends since college but im feeling uneasy right now.

“haha.. bom you know me, im very picky I still don’t have a girlfriend.” He just laugh again and look at bom.

“aisshhhh.. whatever Minho” she wave her hands at her disagreeing at his words.

“what about you Dara?” he lean at me and smiled. Aigoo my heart skip a bit, moved by his smile.

“well.. I…I..” I stutter, before I could answer bom suddenly cut me.

“she’s seeing someone right now… aigooo that guy is sooo romantic… how I wish I could have a suitor like him..” bom intertwine her hands and look at the ceiling as if dreaming while awake.

“oh… I see… so who’s the lucky guy huh?” I can feel that what bom said affect him but he just hide it with a smile.

“well.. he’s… he’s… ji…” before I could finish again bom cut my words.

“aigoo… our order is here!! YEY!!” bom stood up and helped ahjumma kim with the tray.

I sigh a relief, because at least I didn’t say a word to Minho, but what’s stopping me? Why should I be worried, he’s just my friend, one of my bestfriend indeed, but he’s also my secret crush since college. I must not say those things to him again.

Our whole night of stay at the stall is full of stories and laughters, especially when Minho is pissing Bom I just cant control myself to laugh my out because of them. I miss our bonding together.

We decided to go home after 3 bottles of soju, I can sense already that BOM the amazon will be unleash if we didn’t stop it already. I assure you she’s different when she became drunk. Minho drove us home and another night of bonding and happiness happen, like bringing back our old memories.

“Thanks for the ride Minho, you take care huh…”I bow at him as we stood outside my house.

“I had so much fun, especially bom.” He smiled sweetly before he’s walking to his car.

“thank you Minho, BYE.” I wave at him as he rolled his windows down and drove off.

I waited before Minho left and I enter our house, I proceed to my room and lay down in my bed. I remember I still didn’t that Minho for all his help for the promotions so I grab my bag and get my phone.

MINHO’s POV

(FLASHBACK)

“so what’s up bommie, how’s you boyfriend? Or should I say BOYFRIENDS?” Minho said as he smirk at bom.

“yah! I don’t have BOYFRIENDS, actually I don’t have one right now.” She said while criossing her arms in her chest and look at Minho.

“BOM the GREAT? You don’t have a BOYFRIEND? What the hell? hahahha” Minho laugh while looking at bom.

“YAH! Whatever Minho. But you? Do you have a girlfriend huh?? Huh?” I see Minho look at me, I just bow my head and fiddle with the hem of my dress. I know me and Minho are friends since college but im feeling uneasy right now.

“haha.. bom you know me, im very picky I still don’t have a girlfriend.” He just laugh again and look at bom.

“aisshhhh.. whatever Minho” she wave her hands at her disagreeing at his words.

“what about you Dara?” he lean at me and smiled. Aigoo my heart skip a bit, moved by his smile.

“well.. I…I..” I stutter, before I could answer bom suddenly cut me.

“she’s seeing someone right now… aigooo that guy is sooo romantic… how I wish I could have a suitor like him..” bom intertwine her hands and look at the ceiling as if dreaming while awake.

“oh… I see… so who’s the lucky guy huh?” I can feel that what bom said affect him but he just hide it with a smile.

“well.. he’s… he’s… ji…” before I could finish again bom cut my words.

‘So Dara is seeing someone right now, OTTOKAE, what if she already love that guy, what if she don’t like me back? What if?’ a lot of thoughts are running in my mind right now as I drove my car. Im a bit pissed because of myself. ‘why I dint tell her earlier? Why I didn’t confess?’ I ruffle my head in frustrations. I already have competition on her. ‘I must do something.’  Step on the gas a bit as I drove a bit faster.

As I arrive home I heard my phone beeped. I sit on my couch and read it.

FROM: DARA

Minho, thanks for the night. I really had fun especially bommie. I should say thank you also for your help for my promotions, it will not be possible without your BIG help. Ill pay you back some other time okay? Goodnight.

A  smile was crept in my lips as I read her message. I remember her smiling face again, her angelic face, her bubbly and energetic personality her ability to make a person smile without doing anything. I cant take it if someone else will have her. Especially when she will be with someone who is not worth it.

She’s too fragile to be hurt, she’s too delicate, she’s like a glass that when you break its hard to be back again. I must find a perfect timing to let her know my true feelings, that I hide for so long, because I want to be a perfect guy for her.

TO: DARA

That’s okay Dara, anything for you. I will do it. Goodnight.

Message Sent!

I put my phone in the side the table and lean my body on the couch, as I invision her in my head, I close my eyes and fell asleep.