Bommie's Wrath.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

I dragged Seunghyun with me, this is the start of my plan let them have their own time so they could just talk and reconcile things. Suddenly she remembered that she was dragging a person with her upon realizing  she suddenly let go of Seunghyun’s hand.

“your doing this on purpose huh… your strong like your not a woman at all” he said while nursing his hand where I hold him.

“shut up! you dimwit. This is the start of my plan!” I aim him my fist as if to smack his head he immediately cover it and glared at me.

“I bet those two will not talk until we went back at them again.” He crossed his arms under his chest while looking at the direction where Jiyong and Dara are waiting.

“I hope they could patch things up, I want to enjoy the rest of our vacation without thinking about them!!” I told him as I started walking approaching the front desk of the hotel.

“well let just see.” He said while following me.

“goodmorning maam. Welcome to our hotel. How can I help you?” the receptionist smiled at me but turning her gaze to Seunghyun I feel that she’s checking him out.

“well, were going to check in already I booked three rooms.” I told the receptionist but I feel that she’s not listening to me and she’s busy adoring Seunghyun who was behind me, I got pissed so I stand next to Seunghyun and cling my hands to his arms, the latter just look at me puzzled.

“as I was saying WERE here because WERE about to check in, in our ROOM.” I emphasized those words so she could stop fantasizing over this freaking alien beside me. I can sense that the alien suddenly smirked as if he feel somethings bothering me.

“Sorry about her, kindly please check our reservation.” Seunghyun then removed his sunglasses and lean on the counter in front of the receptionist.

“ahh… ohhh…o---kay----uhhhmmm sir…” i noticed that the receptions suddenly stutters and already losing her sanity, because the alien is flirting with her, I rolled my eyes as I was flabbergasted on what was happening in front of me.

“Hey! Im the one who booked the room not this guy! You talked to me!” the girl was getting on my nerves as I was puffed some air and controlling my anger, the girl suddenly snapped back to reality as she glance at me and lowered her head.

“take it easy Bom... look at her she's afraid…” Seunghyun hold both of my shoulders while looking at the girl ily so the latter put some strands of her hair behind her ears and smile a bit.

“I cant take this anymore! You Seunghyun stay back I will handle this myself!” I remove Seunghyun’s hand and I just hear him chuckled a bit as I came nearer at the counter where the flirty receptionist was working.

“I booked three rooms for us today please check it IMMEDIATELY! The name’s PARK BOM” I commanded her as my eyes turn into slits, my blood boils whenever that girl look at Seunghyun I want to strangle her neck in that instant, she’s ruining my day!! Gaahhhddd…

“ohhh… I checked your booking maam, but... it says here that you only booked two rooms, maybe when you rebook... maybe it hangged so it didn’t  enter into our system.” I was shocked what she told me, so my plan will be ruined??? I don’t have a choice but to sleep with this moron??? This isn’t happening!!!! I told myself.

“What?? You cant do anything about it?? I need three rooms!!! Three ing rooms!!! You get me???” the receptionist got shocked in my sudden outburst, the receptionist suddenly got shaken and typing something in her computer if she could do something and then I just heard seunghyun laugh more.

“we are very sorry maam, we are fully booked today and the following days.. i cant give you three rooms only the first one that you booked. Im very sorry” the receptionist bow a bit and I just puffed some air as I held on my head.

“well, can I atleast change name for the one that I reserved?” I sigh deeply and composed myself still controlling my temper.

“you can maam, that would be the only solutions we could get.” The receptionist calmly said and then seunghyun popped in again.

“if you change names, your plan will not work!! Remember you must reconcile those two lovers.” He said and then I suddenly remembered again my plan!! Gaaahhhhddd… why does everything didn’t came out perfect… ottokae…

“okay, I will not change the names… but you will sleep in the sofa okay and don’t your dare touch me, im a taekwondo black belter I can flip you whenever I want!” I said and I can feel that he was shocked and got scared so I smirked at him and then I went back to the receptionist.

“okay give me the keys, whenever someone ask here if you could change name for the guest tell them you cant okay??” I told the receptionist as she handed me the keys.

“okay maam.” She bowed a bit and glance again to Seunghyun where I caught it immediately, I look back at her as if im shooting daggers at her head and I just smirked when the latter noticed me and hang her head low, I laugh a bit, feeling I won the battle.

“your being a jelous girlfriend over there huh…” Seunghyun teasingly said as he draped his arms over my shoulders and then I slowly removed it and I look at him with a boring look.

“your conceited, your not even my TYPE.  I just get irritated the way that girl acted. She knows that im talking to her and there she is, flirting with you and then you on the other side loving it. as if…” I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze to the other side.

“whatever,what can I do, im irresistible? And I know you’ll eat your words someday.” I look at him and he just smirked at me.

“im sorry but I WILL NOT, lets go back and I hope something already happened between the two of them.” I walked ahead of him and I heard him chuckled and I continue walking back to the lobby where Jiyong and Dara are waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAST UPDATE FOR THE DAY.... HEHEHHE ANOTHER TOPBOM MOMENT FOR THOSE WHO REQUESTED IT... KEKEKEKE DONT WORRY MORE DARAGON MOMENTS.. JUST STAY TUNED KEKEKEKE KEEP THOSE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBING ALIVE... HEHEHEHEHE

 

GOODBAM EVERYONE!!!! PPYONG!!

LOTS OF LOVE, LUSCIOUS <3