Sudden Moment.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

I cant believe that a gut like him is exist in this world! At first he tricked me this morning and then he laughed at me when I stumble and then he dropped me from his shoulder to the sand!!! I cant believe it!!! I regret now that I bought him in our vacation. I just cant believe that he is like that!!! Gahhhhdddd the so handsome and irresistible TOP from Bigbang is different with this person!!!

We were inside our room still not talking to each other, having the sae awkwardness regarding what happened on the shore, maybe I shouldn’t have said it…. bur he pushed me through it… it’s not my fault…. But… that was really humiliating I shouldn’t have tell them about it… my mind is battling right now if I should say sorry to him or what… after the things he has done to me… here I am being troubled by my conscience.. fiddling with the hem of my dress in the couch.. while he was is the bedroom and I don’t know what he is doing… and the effect of the alcohol that we’ve consumed is striking and I want to sleep now… but how to approach that alien???

I decided to stood up, fix myself and went to the room where I saw him lying in bed, already changed as his arms were blocking the lights, I know he just let the light on because he knows that im coming... actually in our room we requested for another bed so that we will not sleep on the same bed. I just told myself I will just talk tomorrow morning… and then as I know that he was sleeping already I decided to remove my clothes inside the room, removing my dress and grabbing the robe and went to the bathroom.

 

TOP’s POV

We finally arrive in our hotel room we still didn’t talk nor fight, she was staying at the living room of the room and I went straight to the room, trying to find myself after she humiliated me in front of her friend and to Jiyong. I know Jiyong, he will use that to blackmail me… I know he’s laughing right now because of what that Bominator said… I really didn’t instead that to happen but… but… I just cant help myself… she was so gorgeous and y that day that I cant take my eyes off her.. she’s different from the first time that I saw her at the launching… she’s more elegant and class… the kind of girl that I like…

And then a train of thought about her bothered m mind again…. I cant take this anymore…. I grabbed my phone as I look at it, Iit was flooded of text messages and missed calls, especially from Sajangnim…. I don’t know what to do during that time,, I know Jiyong will kill me because I didn’t tell them that we will be away for a mere time…. So I rushed to the veranda and called Jiyong… but here I am getting humiliated again, because my friend is going to kill me and laughing at me at the same time… What is life!!!

So after the call, that he ended immediately, he doesn’t want me there with them cause I know, he want some PRIVATE time with Dara…. ottokae…. So without anything to do… I went back to our room, to find that she is still not there so I went straight to the bathroom to have a shower and change to my bedtime clothes. As I went out of the bathroom she is still not there, maybe she is still mad at me because I let go of her in the sand… I know its not right but she started it… I just shrugged the odd feeling and then I lie in my bed facing the ceiling as I try to slumber to sleep with my arms covering my eyes.

Suddenly I heard a soft squeak coming from the door, and I know that is her.. so I let her be and pretended that I was sleeping, I saw her standing across me and she was about to approach me but stopped, she just shook her head and the she turned around facing the cabinets and suddenly…

She slowly pulled her dress up, revealing her white and y body, she was wearing a pair of black underwear’s… my eyes popped out as she grabbed the robe and I can saw her side profile, her body, her perfect legs and those… s… I gulped as I saw her… I can feel that something is throbbing down there and not cooperating on my plan being sleep all the while so I slowly crossed my legs to stop the odd feeling down there…. But suddenly she grab her hair up and tied it… I saw her nice and silky white neck… and then gulped again… I was having a hard time controlling my feelings there like I want to grab her and put her to bed at the moment.. but I try to control myself more as she walk away and went straight to the bathroom.

As I heard the click of the bathroom door, I immediately stood up and jump three times… my sweat was dripping in my head as I restrain myself from moving while enjoying that moment… what the… what am I thinking… I pace back and forth in the room, calming myself.. I cant stay here tonight with her… I know I cant sleep and I cant stop myself thinking those nasty thoughts… I heard the shower shopped so I got shocked again and I go straight to my bed and pretending to be sleep all the while and a scent of roses and lilac welcomed me as she went out of the door.. the smell was intoxicating.. i am still having a hard time.. my mind was battling right now if I should stood up or stop myself… I cant help it anymore even though I cant see her I can hear her footsteps while she was drying her hair… suddenly I stood up.

“Aaacckkk!!! I thought you were sleeping!!” she suddenly exclaimed.

“you don’t know that you are with somebody tonight??!!” I almost get angry, but through this I could release my tension still not looking at her direction.

“I know… but…. Oh… no….” she suddenly said.

“you must be careful.. remember your with a guy not with your girlfriends… don’t just strip anywhere!!!! Just because you thought that someone is already sleeping!!!” I said still not looking at her direction, because if I do, I don’t know what else I can do.

“so you mean… you… saw…. me… everything??” she said and I can imagine her shocked face as her eyes were growing bigger and bigger.

“that doesn’t matter anymore. You dress up now so I could get back to sleep!!” I said at this moment I turn around and look at her, she was still on her robes on and it was slightly closed, and I can almost see the sides of her , which made me gulped again and look away, I hurriedly went out and blushed a bit as she fixed her robe on and lowered her head.

As I was out of the room, I grasped for air and held my chest… I really don’t know how to survive a day with her. I should go down for a while and have a quick drink again and I hope when I get back she is already asleep. I grab a robe in the nearby couch and leave the room bringing my wallet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LAST UPDATE FOR THE NIGHT!!!! I STILL WANT TO CONTINE WRITING AND FINISH ANOTHE TWO CHAPTER BUT MY EYES WERE SO HEAVY RIGHT NOW... HUHUHU MIANHE... PROMISE TOMORROW I'LL UPDATE MORE... STILL NEED TO FIND A PERFECT SPOT SO I COULD JUST TYPE AND TYPE AND TYPE... I DONT WANT TO BE DISTURBED WHILE IM WRITING BECAUSE MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT WERE LEAVING ME IN AN INSTANT... KEKEKKEKE

 

GOODBAM FOR NOW... ENJOY THE TWO CHAPTERS... LET'S KEEP SUPPORTING OUT 2NE1 UNNIE THROUGH TWITTER #COMEBACKHOME OR #2NE1.... OWKAY.... HERE'S MY TWITTER UN JUST FOLLOW ME AND I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK LET'S SPAZZ TOGETHER.... 

 

@jhoyabolanos \\(>____<)// 

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

LUSCIOUS <3