2/Breaking News.

When Love and Hate Collide

I heaved a sigh, first sigh of disappointment, he should have inform me that he can’t come earlier so that I shouldn’t have waited for him, and two even I feel disappointed I also feel relieved because he’s safe. Maybe I don’t have any other choice but to go there on my own.

As I was about to go out I heard a news report on the television regarding a Male Idol, but I shrug it off because I need to go out and go to work.

 

“See you later mom.” I shouted as I go out of the house. I fixed my bag and what I saw on the driveway shocks me.

 

“Need a ride Ms. Beautiful?”

 

I was shocked, it was Jaejoong, he was leaning on he’s red car. I was dumbfounded, because he really looks so cool and damn he’s hot, he was wearing a semi-tight jeans, a white loose v-neck shirt and a dark blue coat, he is also wearing a way-farer sunglasses that matches he’s entire outfit. But at that moment as if the world went slow me as he slowly remove he’s glasses and smiled at me.

How in a world can be a man this be beautiful and Hot at the same time. I’m having a panic attack right now and heart attack at the same time.

 

“Ohhh… Jaejoong-ah… What… ah... Why are you here?”  I slowly walk as I draw near him.

 

“Well, I guess you’re going to work now?”

 

“YAH! That doesn’t answer my question.” I gripped on my bag and pouted at him, he’s really getting more distracting now.

“Sorry for surprising you, well, I just had the urge to fetch you today, cause, I guess I’m free today?” he was like asking me out to the verge that I will definitely say yes, but hell no!! Keep in mind that you already had a boyfriend Sandara Park!

 

“I see, well I will not say no for today cause I really need to be early for work.” I just smiled at him, and he nod as he ruffled my hair.

 

“YAH! Jaejoong, don’t mess my hair!!” I put some loose strands in my back ear and fix my hair. He just laughed and opened the door for me, as I enter he walk to the other side and also enter the car, and started the engine.

 

“Even your hair is like that you still look Gorgeous, Dara.” He smiled at me and that left me dumbfounded again, I should keep in mind that I already have a boyfriend, and Jaejoong is just a friend, A FRIEND.

 

I smacked my head as if there are already two teams that fighting against each other.

 

It was Team GD and Team Jaejoong. What the hell is happening to me?!

 

The whole trip going to work was fun because Jaejoong kept on asking me random things and stuff that makes the ride quicker that I didn’t noticed we already arrived.

 

“Whoah… that was fast. We are here already.” He turns to the front of my office building and even I was shocked because I didn’t feel that we are driving.

“Yeah! Thanks for the lift Jaejoong.” I smiled at him as I unbuckle the seatbelt.

“Don’t worry about it, if I have time and don’t have work every morning I will be willingly to send you to work.” He smiled back and it made my cheeks burn.

“Ya—yah… you don’t have to do that.” I put the loose hair behind my ears and clutched my bag.

“I should get going, Thank you again.” He was about to get off from the car but I stopped him; I already know that he is a very famous artist so I try my hardest to protect him also.

 

“Well, I guess you already knew.” He smiled but I can see disappointment in his face.

 

“YAH! Kim Jaejoong, don’t give me that face, even I knew that you are a famous person, I will still be your friend okay? Don’t be a drama queen.” I giggle at him and I find it cute that he felt disappointed, I guess he still want to be low profile and hide he’s identity.

 

“Don’t mind the news Dara; I hope it will not affect our friendship.” He smiled at me as he held onto my hand. I also held his hand and nod at him.

 

“It won’t Jaejoong, so don’t think too much Neh? I gotta go, thanks again.” I tapped he’s hands again before I alight from the car; I waved goodbye and run going to the building.

 

It was nice having a friend like Jaejoong, I know he is lacking some true friends because he is working in a entertainment industry just like GD, I just hope that whatever the reason that made GD cancel our meet up this morning, it should not be that serious.

 

I pushed the elevator close and going up on our office.

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

“What the hell is this JIYONG!!”

 

CEO Yang screamed as he slams a newspaper in front of me, I was on my way this morning to Dara’s but he suddenly called told me that he need to talk and its urgent, and I can feel that there is something bad between he’s retort because he would not be this mad if it wasn’t.

 

Without second thoughts I get the newspaper and read the article myself.

 

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS???!!!!

 

I kept on reading the article, and as it describe the male idol, I know it’s me, no doubt it’s me. But who ever posted this story is so out of its damn mind!!!

 

“I don’t know about this Sajangnim.” I placed the newspaper back at the table as I kept quite as CEO was walking back and forth behind his table while holding the bridge of his nose.

“You don’t know?? But why is it on the news??!! It doesn’t have a name but as it describes the “MALE IDOL” it really describes you Jiyong. When does it happen?” He asks trying to act calm. But deep down inside me I want to kill that , maybe this is her plan to ruin me, to blackmail me.

 

“Don’t worry about it Sajangnim, I’ll work this out, I will settle this myself. Sorry for this.” I bowed at him as I just heard him sigh as he was already seated on his chair.

“Jiyong-ah, you’ve been a long time trainee here, and I know you already, please be mindful of the things that you are doing, you are a public person. And please keep in mind that it will not just affect you but also, it will merely affect you group. Do you understand?

 

I keep a straight face as I listened to CEO Yang’s words, he is right and I must settle this as soon as possible.

 

“You still have a photo shoot today, am I right? You go now.” I nod at him and then bowed again before leaving his room. As I was out of the room I ruffled my hair because of irritation, that girl really get off my nerves!

At first my relationship with Dara was about to break and now here’s another one? What does she wants? Why is she kept on doing this kind of things? Is she really out of her mind? Does neither Yoon nor Verbal know about this? I’m really getting crazy right now because of this bull.

 

I didn’t notice my phone that TOP hyung kept on ringing me, I guess he already knows.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*GRUMBLES*  *GRUMBLES* HERE'S THE PART THAT I HATE THE MOST.. GRRRRR...

I HATE YOU MIZUHARA!!!! GAAAAAAHHHH...

 

ANYWAYS... DONT BE MAD AT ME BY ADDING HER TO THIS STORY.... (EVEN ME I DONT WANT HER HERE. HEHEHE) BUT BEING A AND ALL, WELL I GUESS IT JUST SUITED HER. HAHAHAHA (BUT IM SO BAD, BAD BUT I'M SO GOOD, GOOD!!)

 

MIANHAE.... IM BEING AGAIN... KEKEKE

 

I HOPE YOU WOULD "STILL" ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 

 

GTG NOW... SLEEP MODE. ZZzzzzz...

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBTION, NEH? :)

 

Lots of Love,

LUSCIOUS. <3