What a Day!

When Love and Hate Collide

 

MINHO''S POV

i already told the boys about the endorsement of TOP, and i know Dara, will be happy if she heard about this... i hope she's free tonight that i could catch up on her.. i want to tell her the good news personally... im so excited i can imagine Dara's reactions when she heard about this...

CALLING DARA.... KKKKRRRRIIINNNGGG... KKKRRRIIINNNGGG...

"youbusseyo?? Minho-ah.. how are you?"

"im good, how are you? how's work??"
"it's killing me... huhuhu im very very tired..."

"want to end the night with a bottle of soju?"

"haha.. i love to but i have a lot of things to do... mianhe..."

"i have something to tell you..."

"what is it???"

"well... the promotion project.... I....."

MANAGER MINHO, OUR CHOREOGRAPHER IS LOOKING FOR YOU.

"dara, i'll call you back later, bye.. "

"aa--aa... okay."

CALL ENDED.

I swear this work , when it disrupts my moment with Dara, but ill just catch up on her later...

 

DARA'S POV

i still have a lot of things to do... im almost done with the report to be submitted for Ms. Chaerin, but i need the endorser's background for this.. does Minho already got one... aigoo... i wish he already has one.... i will be dead if i didnt pass it to Ms. Chaerin.... WWWWWAAAAA.... i want my restday to come already... huhuhuhu...

after the two voice message i receive, it charge my system to work.... especially jiyong's message.. it tickles me from the inside... i dont know.. but i'm happy that i heard his voice again... looking forward for his next text message or call...

after i check my email.. i also chek my phone... NO MESSAGE.

i answer calls, prepare the paper works... i check my phone again... NO MESSAGE...

wwwwwaaaahhhhh.... what's with me expecting something?? so who do you think you are DARA??!! a special person??

hhhhhaaayyyyzzz.... im soooo tired...

i receive a call from Minho, i think it is important so i answered... but before he could say something to he just hang up.... he is the one who is busy... kekeke maybe he just call back later... 

its already 5 o' clock in the afternoon, and all of us in the office are finishing all our transactions and we will go home at last....

 

"MS. DARA PARK, OF IMPALPABLE PERFUMES INCORPORATED." said the delivery man..

"yes, that's me... what can i do for you?" i stood up in my cubicle to see the delivery man...

I.WAS.SHOCKED.

 

BEEP. BEEP.

 

i grab my phone and look at the text message.

 

FROM: Jiyong *_*

i hope you like it. have a goodnight ahead. dont skip your meals.

-jiyong-ah..

P.S. looking forrward to see you again. ;)

 

a smile form in my face as i receive a bouquet of red roses that were wrap beautifully and smells good.

 

"FROM JIYONG"

 

that was just stated in the card, i feel everyone was looking at me,,, whipering at each other... also shocked as i receive this roses...

 

"what the?? what;s that Dara??" bommie who was listening in her ipod stood up to look what some of the employees whipering about...

"OH MI GOSH!!! DARA-YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" bommie scream her lungs out as i burried my face in the bouquet of roses,

 

ALL ATTENTION WERE ALL AT BOMMIE!

 

"what the??? bommie... will you shut up?? were in the office remember?" i go near to her and put my hands in ..

"mmfff--ffggg..." as she try to remove my hands in ...

"will you shut up first before i remove my hands!" she then keep calm and then i suddenly remove my hands...

"(TRYING TO WHISPER) dara-yah... who gave that beutiful roses to you huh?? Minho??" she got my arms and drag me to my cubicle while looking at the people around us giving them the look. GO BACK TO WORK. look...

"yahh... yahh... Bommie... it's not from Minho... its... its... from Jiyong..." i put the roses in my table and smiled, pretending that everything is okay.. trying to hide my feelings...

"wwhhhooaa... Jiyong the guy from the bar?? how sweet is he!!" she clasped her hands and swing side to side...

"yah.... will you stop that bommie, and get back to work..." i look at her and pointing to her cubicle...

"DARA! i told you to give me his number... hmmmp..." she stop her feet and cross her hands...

"I wont. go back to work now bommie" i just glance at her and look at my computer...

"HHMMMPPP!" she stop her feet and go back to her cubicle.

 

BEEP.BEEP. i receive another text message.

FROM: Bommie *_*

Dara-yah... can you give me his number? :)

i reply to her text.

 

TO:BOMMIE *_*

i wont. get back to work :P

 

Message sent! 

 

i also texted Jiyong for the flowers.

 

TO: Jiyong *_*

thank you for the flowers, i really appreaciate it. 

Gumawo... *_*

FROM: Dara 

 

Message sent! 

 
i put my phone beside the table, continue with my work, and after a few more minutes, i finish work, and we are ready to go home.. 
 
the day was great. im so happy. it ended nice.
 
thanks to Jiyong who completed my day!!
 
i grab my bag, and bommie and I went home. WHAT A DAY!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
GUYS... KEEP ON READING AND SUBSCRIBING.. 
GUMAWO... ITS ALREADY LATE.. I NEED SOME BEAUTY SLEEP.. KEKEKE.... JAL JJA!!!
 
LOVE LOTS, LUSCIOUS... KEEP SMILING @_@v