A Conversation

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG's POV

as i would approch her i saw a man sat beside her and i notice that he is annoying my Butterfly. and the i go near to her and the man who was almost i thought would kiss her but then i approach them and spank that man.

i notice that she is shocked and her voice stutter as i talk to her i had a thought in mind that she recognize me but i feel that she dont know me. she is soo cute unlike the first time i saw her really angry at the car that causes her delay. 

"its nice to meet you dara" as i pull my hand for our hand shake.

"me too, so who's with you?" she asked me as she sipped her margarita.

im shocked, i dont know what to say, but then i stay cool and tell her "well im alone tonight, i just feel like going here tonight"

"ohhh i see.. well me i just got dragged here by my friend because seh..." she was about to say something but she put her hand in ,

"because what" i asked her looking at her cute face at that state.

she waved her two hands telling me "nothing... its nothing hahaha dont mind me" 

"well.. ok.. hahahah your cute." i suddenly told her.

"am i" as she hold her face. and i see her blushed even the place is kinda dim.

"hahahhaha your more cuter when you do that" 

suddenly i notice the boys were going down the VIP room, i know they will get suspicious if they still see me there.

"ahmm miss dara i need to go now, nice meeting you, i hope i could still see you  again, bye!" and then i suddenly kissed her in the cheeks that made her face look shocked and then i left,

 

DARA's POV

this guy is so cool, i like the way he talks, the way he act and everything that he does. i dont know but my heart beats fast everytime i look into his eyes. his eyes were so magical and i dont know what it keeps me sitting here and still talking to him after the incident a got into a while ago. i feel im secured when im with him, i dont know why im feeling like this. he's blowing my mind out!

then i dont know why i do stutter everytie he talks, i fell shy and dumb in front of him, but i feel his trying his best for me not to be feel shy with him. and the he told me that i wa CUTE!! KKKYYAAAHHH im gonna DIE right now!!!

everytime he smiles at me i feel like im an ice cream that would easily melt down in front of him. his charisma was too much that i cant even take it.

and then i notice his face becaome shocked when he saw something but i didnt saw it. and then he bid goodbye to me, and then gave me a kiss on the cheek! by that time my HEART explodes!! Oh My Gosh. i cant even speak a word as he left me there me holding my cheeks where he suddenly kissed me! i cant feel my body right now. i think i will explode! BOOM!

and then the perfect moment disappear as bommie approches me "Dara what happened to you" looking at me curiously

"ahhh.. bommie.. im..ahh.. ok.." i suddenly went back to my old self

"i think youre not, lets go home.. maybe you already drink a lot" i then realize.

maybe bommie is right, im just hallucinating, maybe im just alone here, that was just my imaginations. 

WWWAAAHHH.. no.. thats not my imagination, that was real, i really met this guy named Jiyong and he kissed me on my cheeks!

as i reminisce what happend i can feel the alcohol inside me, that it got me dizzy as i stood up in my seat. bommie notice the 4 glasses of margarita that i finished alone.

"dara-yah, your really drunk, you drink all those 4 glasses of margarita by yourself! what happened to you!" as she drags me out of the bar.

"yah! bommie, you know what i met a guy inside" as bommie was putting the seat belt on me

"nah,.. i dont believe you, your drunk!, if you are with somebody i would see you with a guy, but nope i see you alone here, drunk yourself out!"

"no.. no.. no.. bommie.. i telling the truth im with a guys at that time, he helped me get through a guy who was about to took advatage on me!" as i continue to hiccups because of too much alcohol

"whatever dara, your imagining things again, that is why you need someone badly to be with you all the time! hhhhaaayyyy!! ill drop you home" then bommie started the car and we drove off.

i slept in bommie's apartment because she know that i dont want my mom to see me drunk and wasted. i also told her that wake me up because i have work the following morning.

as i lie down i still think about Jiyong, his smile, thos eyes and him being cool through out the night,

i just said  to myself, "I WILL MEET HIM AGAIN, I KNOW I WILL" and then i fell to sleep.

 

 

 

ANOTHER SUBSCRIBER ADDED. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. IM LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE SUBSCRIBER FOR THE STORY. THANKS AGAIN. THIS WOULD BE MY LAST UPDATE FOR THE DAY! ITS ALREADY 2AM HERE AND I NEED TO REST. I WILL THINK OF MORE THINGS FOR THE STORY TO BE MORE BEAUTIFUL! KEEP ON READING FIGHTING! >.