It's a Date.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA's POV

i almost spend an hour inside my room, picking the right dress. after i wear a new one. i would change my mind and find another one. time is running out its already 10 am only an hour to go before Minho will fetch me. i didnt eat my breakfast yet and im not yet doing my make up. WHAT TO DO.WHAT TO DO..

"Dara-yah.. come here and eat your breakfast, until when woud you want to stayin your room. your gonna be late again"

"Omma, dont worry about me.." as i keep searching for the perfect clothes that would satisfy my taste.

AT LAST! i found a simple blue polka dots dress,  with a cute ribbon that surround my waist, and i pair it with a black cardigan and blue falt shoes. i braided my haid sideways and put some bangs. i look myself in the mirror and im really satisfied.

i put a little powder on my face and a pink lip gloss to lighten my lips. and im done. i grab my black sling bag and i run downstairs to eat some bread and drink a bit of coffe. i dont want to be that full because MinHo and I will have a dinner. 

I'M SOOO EXCITED!! haha. suddenly i heard  our doorbell rang. my mom would come to the door but i told her ill do it.

I see Minho through our door video and i can help but smile. 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Minho" i smiled at him and bow down.

"annyeong hasseyo, Dara-ssi" he also smiled at me and bowed also.

"so.. lets go?" he told me as he lend his hand through his car. i just smiled back as he opens the door for me and then we go.

"So where-? dara your phone is ringing" i stare at him and then i got lost as he said aout my phone.

"Ahhh.. Yes.." i hurriedly grabbed my phone and answer it. "yeobusseyo? Bommie?

"YAH.. Dara! i hate you!!" she almost shout at me.

"what is it bommie? and please lower down your voice, i think my eardrums will explode." 

"your out and you didnt bring me with you? whos with you huh??" she curiosly said, i can imagine her face and her lips are pouting.

"ahhh.. well... im with MinHo.." again i could hear her scream from the phone.

"KKKKYYYAAAHHHH... your with Minho?? He's back?? Oh My Gosh Dara!!"

"haha.. right bommie, so can i hang up now were n our way to the location okay?" i almost rub my ears because i could feel it really hurts because of bommie's shouting.

"AAiissshhtt.. de.. de.. i'll hang up now, but you owe me your stories this day, Arrasso??" 

"Whatever Bommie, Bye take care." i already hung up on her.

"who's that Dara?" Minho asked me as he looked at the way he's driving.

"ahhh.. that.. it's Bommie, you still remember her right?" 

"Yes, that bubbly and charming Bommie. how can i forget both of you huh.." he smiled and glanced at me.

i just smiled back, happiness filled my system right now, as if i want to jump and shout over and over again.

"Uhhmm Minho.. i think your busy, i hope i dont bother your schedule for the day.."

"No.. well.. yes, im a bit of busy in the past few days, my boss told me i could have my dayoff."

"i see, i hope you dont mind helping me with my work right now.."

"nah.. not a problem, i can help you.. after a long time we didnt see each other, maybe this one will be my payment through out the years.. Haha.."

"Uhhhmm.. Well.. thanks you then.. haha" we laugh together. im really happy that im with Minho right now.

after a 30 minute drive, we already arrived at Dongdaemun, Shopping Center.

"Aaaiissshhttt.. i didnt expect this location will be this big." i looked around the stalls that surrounding the shopping center.

"well yeah, i think thats the reason your  company choose this location for the launching of your new product."

"Yeah.. i think so.." i feel like, i should take Minzy with me for this promotion eventough she's  so annoying, but i have to do this,i have to prove to her that i can make this on my own or else that girl will use this promotion thing to annoy me even more at work. i took a deep breath.

"Dara.. you can do this.. i know you can!Dara-ssi.. Fighting" he hold my shoulders and look at me with those handsome face and his heart warming smile.

"Yes, i can do this!!! " i nood and smile  while Minho is still holding my shoulders. 

i love how Minho lighten up my mood that day, i really like his attitude towards everything that he do. im really happy that we are together right now.

"I'm a bit hungry right now." as Minho rub his stomach, i just watch him and smiled as he do it.

"well, there should be some restaurant around here.. somewhere.." i look around as many people are busy with buying stuffs and many people  walk around the shopping center.

"i know a good place here, lets eat first and ill help you finish your work. Lets Go!" i got shocked as he hold my hand and we walk pass at many people in the area, i feel my face burn from pin to red shade, i dont want this day to stop, i just want us to be like this. i just want him, and no one else.

But, wait, did i say No One Else?? a person popped in my mind, i see his smile again, his face, i see Jiyong. i dont know why i still think about him, its been weeks, i cant still remove my thoughts about him. i looked at Minho again, still smiling as he lead the way to the restaurant.

stop thinking about someone else Dara, your with Minho right?? i shook my head and smile at Minho.

 

JIYONG's POV

i didnt realize that i almost slept at the couch. i stood up, and fix my hair, i notice the time at the side table.

"its already 11am, i think daesung already left the dorm." i walk pass at some of the boys room, i see TOP, still hugging his pillow and underneath his blanket. Seungri on the other hand is still sleeping with his earphones on. as i reach Taeyang-hyung's room, he's not there, maybe he went out to unwind.

i went inside my room, and take a quick shower. and i decided to go to Dongdaemun and eat at the restaurant where we boys usually eat and i will go strolling a bit at Dongdaemun to look for some accesories and stuff. after i took my shower i dress up with my simple v-neck shirt, and a loose jeans and some pair of sneakers. i should not forget my mask and the hoodie for me not to be noticed in the public.

"i shoulld be get going, im already hungry." i grabbed my keys, and put a note at the rerigerator telling them that i will be out a bit.

i hurriedly go to the basement where we park our cars, i some music (especially my songs) to lighten up the mood, and off i go to Dongdaemun.

As i drove off to Dongdaemun, i'm still thinking about what taeyang-hyung told me about my butterfly, maybe he's right, i should stop thinking about her, i should stop thinking about her before i fall too deeply in lov

"He's right, from now on. i will forget about her." i can feel my heart ache a bit, because of what i just said, but i know, i can easily forget her, i will just keep myself busy for me to stop thinking about her.

My Butterfly, im letting you go now, i'll stop thinking about you from now on.

 

i drove fast as the stop light signal turns green.

 

 

 

IM SAD.. BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL BE BUSY NEXT WEEK, CLASSES RESUMES SO I DONT GUARANTEE YOU GUYS THAT I COULD UPDATE MORE OFTEN.. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE IF I HAVE SOME SPARE TIME. THANKS FOR THOSE WHO LOVE READING MY STORY AND PATIENLY WAITING FOR THE UPDATE. SARANGHE! GANSAHABNIDA!! >.