Reminisce

When Love and Hate Collide

Dara's POV

as i check my cellphone "Aisht.. its already past 6pm and I'm not yet finsihed with this piles of work" still typing in my computer. 

this day ! Oh my gosh, first i got into an accident and then i got warned by my boss and lastly got into this pile of work left by that Minzy girl. if i know she just told that excuse for her to got absent for the day and celebrate the birthday of her boyfriend. Aaarrggghhh,, im getting angry everytime i'm thinking of that girl!

"Hey Dara-yah!" as Bom approch me with a coffee on her hand.

"hey Bommie what are you doing here, its already past 6 pm you should go home, im taking an over time today to finish all of this work" looking at the folders in my desk and then i took a deep breath.

"What?! i was here to ask you out and have some fun but you still have to finish this?" looking at the folders in my desk after she put the coffee in my desk.

"i'm afraid i can't Bom, you know i need to keep it up for Ms. Chaerin" i sadly face her and then look at my computer again.

"oh well, maybe we could get along next time and maybe that time i will set you up on a date! is that ok with you?" as she lean nearer to me wearing a suspicious smile.

"ahhhh... Bommie i know that look,. i cant promise you that." sipping the coffee she gave me.

"Hmmmppp! you told me those words gazillion times Dara!" locking her hands together under her chest.

"Bommie, you know my standards and you already know that i will wait for my Mr. right until he comes."i told her

"whatever your not getting any younger Dara, as your bestfriend im here to help you. Ok?" as she close one of her eye and putting a thumb's up sign

"Bommie... you dont have to..." she stop me as i talk.

"no more dont's ok? i will leave now i have a date to catch up.. Bye.." as she waved goodbye and leave me.

"hhhmmmpp.. that bommie." as i continue to type at my computer.

as the time pass by i recall what bommie told me "YOUR NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER, DARA" aisht. she's right im 25 and i dont have a boyfriend yet. i'm still sticking as a traditional girl and still keeping with my standards on choosing the right man for me. i really want to have a boyfriend but, i dumped most of the man that would try to get in touch with me or date me.

"YAH!! WHAT"S WRONG WITH ME!!" i shout as some people inside the office looked at me.

i blushed and pretend that i'm busy. that was so embarrasing.

it is almost 10 in the evening as i finish all the work that has given to me.

"I'm Done!" as i stretched my body and preparing my things to leave.

i wave goodbye to my fellow workmates as we leave the building.

i'm in the bus stop waiting for the next batch of bus. i remembered the incident that i got into that morning.

"what kind of driver was that! what made him not to notice that stoplight" i told myself.

as i enter the bus im still thinking about what Bommie told me. is this the time to lower my standards? to tryout for a relationship? to go on dating? hmmmm.. i dont know what to do.

"THAT'S IT!" i put my hand together and almost got the attention of the passengers in the bus.

i know this would be awkward but i will follow what Bommie will tell me..

as i arrive home, i remember what my boss told me that if i got late again i will be suspended for a month.

so as i finished eating i checked my emails and prepare to sleep.

another boring and tiring day is done. i need some beuty rest.