2/Confrontations

When Love and Hate Collide

Dara’s POV

I arrived at work, I went straight to Ms. Chaerin’s office to tell her that I have done what she told me. After some small talk I was out and a group of my work mates were huddled in one cubicle as if looking for something interesting.

“what’s the fuzz about.?” I asked one of my office mates as I poke at her shoulders.

“well there’s a big news now, saying that Jaejoong is already had a girlfriend, and the thing is she is with him this morning!” she told me, but I’m not interested on those things, but i heard the name of “Jaejoong” so I was curious.

“Let me see..” I peek to the computer screen where they watch the news flash and I was caught off guard on what I saw. (CRAP.)

“what happened Dara? you look pale?” my office mate told me.

“I---I----a—aammm Okay.” I stutter as I continue watching the news and hearing what it says.

“Jaejoong, was spotted with a girl this morning. Could this be his secret girlfriend?” (DOUBLE CRAP)

“OH! Dara you’re early, what’s that?.” Bom told me, then I look at her as if trying to tell her that something happened, she get it already as she also peek at the computer screen and get why I’m looking mortified. She then grabs my hands and drags me.

“GET BACK TO WORK!” she screamed at our officemates and glared at them as I was being dragged by a raging Bominator.

“OTTOKAE??!!” that’s the only thing that I could say.

“I know this kind of things will happen.”
 She said as she walked back and forth as if thinking of something. I just follow her with my head as if waiting for a bright idea from my dear friend.

“I guess, its okay because your face was not shown, but I know this will be a big issue on his part.” She said still walking as she touches her chin.

“will you stop from walking I’m already getting dizzy.” I told her and she stopped, grab a chair and sit across me.

“does Jiyong saw the news?” she ask randomly. OH NO!

“I don’t know Bom, but we will talk later after work. Aigoooo… what if he saw it? what if he knew Jaejoong?” I think my mind will explode now with a lot of things that I’m thinking.

“Calm down Dara, don’t worry everything will be fine, first fix your relationship with Jiyong before we could do something about this okay.” she said calmly as she held my hands, I just nod in response and smiled at her.

“Let’s get back to work and send some money for this company.” She said lighting up the mood, we both stood up and proceed to our cubicle.

JIYONG’s POV

I spend my whole afternoon preparing; I had a bunch of clothes on my bed because I still can’t decide on what to wear. I know it’s too much but I want to look best in front of her.

“HEY GD!” I was startled when TOP hyung is leaning on my door munching some bread.

“What do you want? Spill it out hyung, I know Bom noona already told you” I ask him boringly, I know him, if he’s like that he want to talk about something. I know Bom noona already told him.

“You’re with Kiko last night then Dara saw you together… wow.. What a coincidence?” he said mockingly, I know he is trying to piss the hell out of me, but still im controlling my temper.

“well, it is really a big coincidence because if I know Dara will be there I will not attend that party.” I told him while holding two jeans deciding what to wear.

“That girl is something, beware of her GD.” He said in a serious tone, I know he’s talking about Kiko, but I don’t think of it that much because I know I will not meet her again.

“Dara and I will talk later so I guess I’ll come back late, you guys don’t pig out at the living room and don’t drink alcohol we have early schedule tomorrow.” I said and he just turned his back while mumbling and I know he’s making faces.

At around 4’o clock I take a shower and prepare before I fetch Dara at her work, I also reserved a restaurant where we could dine and talk privately.

After preparing I grab by keys, and went out of our apartment, I drop by to the nearest flower shop to get Dara some red roses that I wish she would like, I should explain things clearly.

Half an hour passed and I saw her already walking out of the building, I straighten up and got out of the car and I saw her looked at me, I feel sad because of that look, I know she’s confused and angry, I heaved a sigh and grab the flowers that I’m holding.

“Hi.” I said while giving her the flowers.

“thank you.” She sofly said and she’s not looking at me.

“Let’s go?” I asked and she just nod in response, I guide her to the other side of the car and let her in and got back and we drove to the restaurant.

We arrived at the restaurant and got seated, but neither of us started talking and the atmosphere is getting heavier and heavier with our silence, I cant take this anymore, but she beat me up before I could talk.

“I’m giving you a chance to explain thing Jiyong, I don’t know what to believe anymore.” She heaved a sigh I know she’s controlling her emotions as she look at me with sad eyes.

“okay, I’ll explain everything.” I removed my shades and held her hand.

“what happened last night, it’s not what you think Dara, it’s true that all of us Bigbang boys must be there, but some of the boys can’t come because of their own schedule, but I need to go because there should be a representative.”

I recollect my thoughts, do I have to tell her about kiko? What happened to us at the hotel room? But I know this will add up to the problem, I’ll just skip that and explain what happened at the club.

“I don’t know why you are at the same club last night, but I’m trying to call you but I guess your phone is dead that is why I didn’t tell you the change of plans, I don’t know what you saw exactly, but whatever it is, there’s nothing happening between Kiko and me.” I told her and she just kept her posture as she listened to me.

“You’ve met her right, at the concert? She was there because she is a friend of Yoon and she’s also a model that is why she was invited at the party. But I swear Dara, there’s nothing between us, I’ve been worried about you since last night because I can’t contact you.” I held her both hands and look at her sincerely.

“I…I saw you… she kissed you… at the club…” she said fighting back her tears to fall, but I’d fall and held her cheeks and wipe it with my fingers.

“I didn’t kiss her back, she’s the one who did it, I leave the club as soon as possible after the incident. I’m sorry Dara.” I wipe again the tears that fall on her cheeks and feel her sadness.

“is that true??” she stifle her tears as she looked at me. Gosh! My girlfriend is so cute.

“Yes, and please believe me, I swear this will never happen again.” I smiled at her and wipe her tears away.

“please smile for me once again Dara, I’ve missed you.” I saw her face turned red and lowered her head.

“PLEASE?!! *batts eyelashes*” here’s my aegyo attack, she was shocked and then she slowly smiled.

“Aigoo… my cute girlfriend, is being jealous... I just love the feeling..” I pinched her cheeks but she removed my hands and the puffing her cheeks.

“YAH!!! You love hurting me??!!” she glared at me and crossed her hand on her chest.

“Of course not, its just that, I love the feeling that your being protective to me, that you don’t want anybody to get me.” I unfold her hand and held it.

“hmmmpp.. still I’m mad at you.” I heaved a sigh and smile at her.

“Dara… you know that I just love you right?? Don’t forget that, and whatever you saw, hear anything about me dating other girls, that’s not true okay, how can I cheat on my very adorable and cute and jealous girlfriend hmmm…??” I leaned at her and kissed her nose.

“whatvever… Let’s eat… I’m already hungry.” She grabs the menu as she hides her face on it.

“Arasso...” I smiled and I also look at the menu. Our night ended as I drove her back to her house, at least we’ve talked about things and we’re okay again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

last update for the day... hope you enjoyed it.... how many chapters left?? hmmmm... 8 chapters to go!!!

 

 

whoooohoooooooo!!!!! i'll try to update tomorrow if you do leave some comments okay??? hehehe

love you guys... :)) ACK! Look behind you.... THERE'S SOMEONE BEEN LOOKING AT YOU!!! KYYYAAAAKK!

 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! kekekkekek (dont mind me just fooling around hehehe

 

 

 

Love Lots,

LUSCIOUS <3