Babe.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

The four of us enjoyed our last day in Jeju Island. We all experience the different activities there… and didn’t get track the time… we all went to the same restaurant before the night ends… we ate our dinner as the night was full of stories about our experiences at the island and teasing each other.

“Can we all sleep together before our flight?” Bom suggested as she clasped her hands while looking at all of us.

“Are you sure? don’t you want to continue you THING this morning?” I as she throw me the corn that she was eating.

“YAH!!! I told you nothing happened!! We just slept. That’s it!” she glared at me as she crossed her arms in her chest.

“that hurts! Why are you so guilty… don’t be shy bom…” I continue teasing her as she aim another corn at me and I shut up immediately still caressing my shoulder where the corn landed.

“Hyung let’s talk later okay.” Jiyong said looking at Seunghyun, which I in.

“what is it about?” I curiously look at Jiyong and Seunhyun.

“Nothing, babe.” He said it casually which made my mouth agape and I feel blood travelled to my face, I was shocked and giddy at the same time, what he said made me shut my mouth.

“AIGOO! You two… already has a term of endearment?” Bom said shockly as she munch the corn that she was holding.

“is that a normal thing for couples, right noona?” Jiyong said boringly like it was a normal thing to say.

“Jiyong…..”I softly said as I tugged his sleeves.

“Yes, babe?” he curiously look at me and I got shocked again I just hide my face in my palms.

“hahahahhahahha” Bom and Seunghyun laugh together as I shook my head. This is the most humiliating thing ever!!!

“I cant take this anymore.” I stood up but Jiyong’s hand stopped me.

“Babe…” I look at me still in his stoic face.

“JIYONG!” I try to released my hand but he gripped me tighter then he stood up and back hugged me.

“Im just joking, don’t be mad huh…” he said as he snuggle his face on my neck like we are the only person in the room.

“Jiyong… were at the restaurant.. stop..” I told him trying to remove his hands on my waist.

“I don’t care… I just want us to be like this.” He continue hugging me, I was getting more humiliated.

“aigooo the two of you get a room.” Bom boringly said as she sway her hands like she was telling us to leave.

“why are you jelous noona? Doesn’t hyung do this to you huh?” he said and Bom was suddenly stopped feeling a little uneasy as she glance at Seunghyun and both of them hang there head low.

“So maybe he did… let’s go back to our room Dara, Kaja…” Bom was like to retaliate but Jiyong held my hand and left them at the restaurant.

­­­­­________________________________________________

*CLICK

*CLICK

*CLICK

“THIS WILL BE ON HEADLINE…” he smirked as he look at the photos in his camera and then left the area as he adjusted his jacket and leave the restaurant.

 

JIYONG’s POV

I was enjoying our last day and night at the resort because I teased Bom noona and Hyung and I have a quality time with Dara. as we reach our hotel room, Dara entered the room and crossed her hand in her chest glaring at me.

“WHAT?” he confusedly look at her as I removed my socks.

“why did you do that?” she asked like she was fuming in anger.

“What did I do? I didn’t do anything?” I mockingly said enjoying her annoyed face.

“What’s up with the… BABE? And the back hug?” she retaliated as she mimicked how I said it earlier still stomping her other feet.

“why I always call you like that right?” I respond as she heaved as sigh like I didn’t get what she is talking about.

“its not that Jiyong, first it was kinda shameful and your forgetting something.” She said as she sit at the chair across the bed where I was sitting.

“your forgetting that you are G-dragon, and we are in a public place.” She softly said as she held my hand. I’m getting what she was saying and she was right. I almost forgot that I was in the entertainment industry and I have a career.

“I know Dara.. I’m sorry. I forgot everything because I’m with you.” I said as I gave her hand a soft squeeze.

“I know Jiyong, I understand that your field of work but I don’t want to get bombarded by your fan girls and receive death threats.” She said pouting at me.

“they can try but they will not succeed.” I smiled back at her as she stood up.

“okay, but promise me one thing… let’s not keep secrets with each other.” She said and I stood up facing her.

“I promise. No secrets…” I lean closer to her face as she closed her eyes, I as I just squeeze the bridge of her nose.

“YAH!!!” she smacked my hand and glared at me.

“your always expecting something…” she pouted again but I pinch her nose again and gave her a peck on the lips…

“ill just take a shower wait for me babe…” I teasingly said as I glance at her standing at the door and winked at her.

“YAH! KWON JIYONG!” she shouted I just laughed at her inside the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANOTHER UPDATE.... LOVE YOU GUYS.... :)))