Third Meeting

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA's POV

"i really hate whenever Bom is using our friendship for her to get what she wants"

aiissshhtt,,, i dont have any choice but to wear this thing on me and do this datey thing with bommie.

i can hear her giggle as she left my room, that girl, i will find a way to get on her..

as i finish preparing we hurriedly go downstairs say goodbye to my mom and went on her car. she drove all through the place that she hangs out most of the time. of course the club.

 

as we enter the club many people there are dancing, drinking beer, laughing talking to one another flirting with other people whom they only met there, i rolled my eyes as i saw those things.

"yah.. bommie, why did you bring me here?" i ask here as she was started dancing to the beat.

"dara dont ruin the night, just have some fun!!" she order us two margarita at the bar area.

"dara, just stay here if you want to party you can join me in the dancefloor ok?" and then Bommie left me behind

haha i know this will happen to me, but i will take this positively, what if i meet my Mr. right here, what if he's just araound the corner.

JIYONG's POV

the whole conference was a success so me and the boys talk about what if they could have some fun tonight, they could go out there and clubbing. that was a good idea after the hardworks theyve done, so they talk to Yang Hyun Suk if they can have a private life that night, lucklily YG president is in a good mood so he let the boys go clubbing that night.

"im so happy that president allow us tonight!" seungri said excitedly.

"well because of our hardwork we deserve a break right" daesung pointing at everyone.

"im excited to see many girls out there.. whoohuuuu!!"  TOP said\

"let's prepare ourselves for an all out fun tonight!!!!" i scream joyfully.

after all of us prepare our selve we drove to our favorite club and went straight to the VIP lounges that we usually stay.

but as we got near the club, my heart beats fast, i cant believe what i just saw.. i know..  its my Butterfly. i cant believe it!

i hide my emotions towards my bandmates for them not to suspect my actions. but deep inside my really excited and happy at the same time as we approach our destination i said to myself.

"This is it! This is the right time. i must meet her tonight!" a smiled as if a big plan was in my head right now.

the boys looked at me but i change my mood so thatthey will notice me thinking about her.

as we arrive at the lounge i secretly look at the people around to find her, but i failed, actually we are wearing our desguise so that no one will recognize us.

then suddenly, i saw a familiar figure at the counter area in the bar talking to a girl.  i just told myself "THERE SHE IS!"

but how can i ge near to her without notocing by my friends that i will sneak out just to be near her.

well jiyong always have a wonderful plan in mind, i will tell them that i feel sick that i would rather go home that night, for them not to be suspicious about me. RIGHT! THAT's IT! i must act first like im not in a mood.

"jiyong what's wrong with you?" seungri asked me while sipping his vodka in hand.

"yah,, seungri im feeling sick i want to go home now. *cough*" 

"huh? we just arrive... hey jiyong dont ruin the night!" he said while sitiing beside me.

"you guys can stay here, i will go home by my self, i will take the car and i will ask someone in the building to fetch you guys here, im just not feeling well tonight *cough*"

"wait i will tell the boys.." as he will get up i stopped him

"no need, just tell them after i went out so that they will not be get guilty okay" i sign him an OK sign.

"ahhh ok jiyong, you take care huh.. bye.."

i slowly walk out the VIP area and went straight down to the public dancefloor.

THIS IS IT JIYONG, YOU CAN DO IT!

 

DARA's POV

"whew.. that bommie, she still cant stop herself on dancing" as i sip the margarita then someone sit near to me.

"hi, goodevening are you alone?" i can smell the alcohol with the guy who is talking to me.

"No, im not alone i have company, can you just leave me alone ok?" i ignored him and continue sipping my margarita

"hey, hey, i like a tough woman, would you mind me buying you a drink huh?" he insist as he come closer to me.

"nah.. no thanks, i can buy myself my own drink." 

'whoa.. being a tough one huh, okay, who's with you huh?" he's trying to hold my hand

"hey! dont touch me!!" as a wiggle to get my hand off him.

and then suddenly a man went on the side of that guy and hold his hand.

"do you have any manners on how to treat agirl right huh?" i snatch my hand off the hand of the drunk man.

"sooo.. this is your guy huh.. well i do like your girl shes so pretty like i would take her home tonight, if you dont mind" the drunk man attempt to touch my face but the other guy suddenly punch his ugly face and drop on the floor.,

"learn your manners, or else you will have another punch on me!!! ARASSO??!!!" the drunk man hurriedly leave.

the guy wearing a black coat and a cap, he has red hair and nice eyes he looked at me and smiled:

"are you ok?" as he stand in front of me.

i feel like im frozen, he is like an angel in disguise that time, that he rescued me in situation in which he prove to me that i cant handle myself alone.

"hey, are you okay? what happened to you??" his face now become worried

"aahhh... ye..yess.. i.i..im.. okay.." i stutter as i answer him.

"i see, im sorry for barging in, i thought your in trouble that is why i approached near you and know what is going on" he smiled at me while fixing is coat on.

"well, as for what happen, thank you, it really help." i smiled bak at him.

"uhmm.. can i accompany you? are you alone?" he sits beside me and order his drink.

"well, im not alone im with a friend." 

"oh.. i see where is he? he left you here alone?" he started drinking the whiskey that he ordered

"well, the one im with is not a HE.. my friend is a girl, actually she is my bestfriend" 

"ohh.. im sorry.. haha well let me introduce myself, my name is Kwon Jiyong, but you can call me Ji or Jiyong, whatever you like." he stretched his arm.

"uhmm,.. well... im Park Sandara, you can call me Dara." i stretched my arms to 

shake his hand.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I DID IT, THEY ALREADY MEET.. WELL I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW. I WILL CONTINUE THE LOVESTORY OF JIYONG AND DARA :) SO FOR NOW GOODNIGHT :D JUST SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY THE STORY.. BYEE... :D