I saw him again.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

DARA’s POV

 

This restaurant is so cool! Yeah.. even I earn a bit Bommie and I, don’t come in a places like this. I will bring Bommie here some other time. Hehe..  Another cool thing about this place is…. Im with MINHO!!!

 

Even this is not an official date, take note OFFICIAL DATE! Im really happy that he brought me here and he will help me with my work… WHAT A LOVELY DAY!!

 

As what he told me I can order whatever I want, so I ordered a lot.. hehe.. I just want to try everything here. You will prepare the Ssamgyopsal (Pork Belly) or grilled pork belly with the griller in the middle of the table, and a lot of variety of Banchan is served. I’m so happy and my stomach is jumping for joy. Haha.

 

Minho left me in the table as he go to the comfort room, I just take a look around at the restaurant as I seated and waiting for our food to be served.

 

 I notice a guy with black hoodie wearing a loose pants and sneakers with his sunglasses and mask. THAT WAS WEIRD. Haha so I just ignored him.

 

 But suddenly, that hooded man is walking across  my table, SOOO.. AFRAID, I NEED MINHO RIGHT NOW! I was panicking at that moment, but I keep myself in my place.

 

But as he approached me he then remove his sunglasses and mask, and I remember the face that was in front of me.

 

THAT WAS JIYONG.

 

Those eyes, his nose, and those luscious lips. WHAT WAS I THINKING! LUSCIOUS LIPS!! KYYAAAHH

 

 *I almost die now*

 

I can still remember him, even though we only had small chat in the bar, and especially as he KISSED ME.

 

*I die again here*

 

I cant almost speak as he was looking at me. I even get STARSTRUCKED!

 

He greeted me with his warmest voice and a cool smile. I just cant explain the feeling right now. I don’t know what to do. I’m still in a state of shock from his presence.

 

He seated in from of me as i continue to look at his face. I even invited him to eat with us but suddenly, I don’t know if he see something that made him in a hurry, he grabbed his phone in his pocket and he was asking my number.

 

I handed him back his phone, I saw him returning the glasses and his mask. (what’s with the hoodie, glasses and a mask?)  then for the second time he suddenly KISS ME AGAIN!!!

 

*heart-body-soul altogether EXPLODES!*

 

OH-MY-GOD! I really cant believe this!

 

He just stood up, wave back at me and walk away.

 

Im still here sitting, holding my cheek as I look the way he go. My soul are still not back in my system right now. Im still recovering it! Haha..

 

I just notice that Minho is already in front of me and looking at me curiously. BACK TO REALITY.

 

“Whoaaa… Dara.. what’s up with you?” still looking at me and he almost lean forward to look at my face closely.

 

“Aaahhhh… Minho-ahh… Uhhhmmm.. how long have you been sitting there?” I ask him nervously.

 

“well, for about fifteen minutes” he leaned back to his place and I can see his controlling his laugh.

 

“FOR REAL??? KYYYAAA… *AWKWARD MOMENT*” I buried my face in my palms I can feel that my face is burning from timidity.

 

“hahahahaha.. i’m just kidding!” now he begun to laugh  at me.

 

 “huhuhu.. I cant face you right now, Minho” , I still bury my face in my palms and waggle my head.

 

“don’t worry dara, I will not laugh anymore” he’s trying to stop from laughing.

 

“YAH!!! Stop laughing at me!!” I already face him and pouted my lips.

 

“Arrasso, I’ll stop. *he took a deep breath* what’s bothering you huh?”  He already stopped laughing as he saw that the waitress in already at he’s back and putting our food in the table.

 

“It’s nothing.. haha.. don’t mind me.” I try to hide my emotions and lying to Minho what really happen.

 

“are you sure?” he raised his eyebrow and lean a bit in front of me.

 

“y-yes.. I told you, it’s nothing. Can we eat? I really want to eat that grilled pork already!” I grabbed my chopstick and split it into two and grabbing some pork belly and grill it in the pan.

 

As we eat our food we continue talking about some things, about his life in the states, about his work, and remembering our college times. We just spend almost two hours in the restaurant just talking, eating, talking and eating again.

 

“THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD! Im really full!!” I put down my chopsticks and rub my tummy as I savour the experience in the restaurant.

 

“you really ate a lot Dara! haha..” he point at the plates in front of us. And again he laugh at me.

 

“YAHHH!! You told me you wont laugh at me again.” I grumpily said, crossed my arm and looked on my side.

 

“haha, Im just happy. And I really had fun eating lunch with you!” he smiled at me as he hold my arms to look his way.

 

“whatever Minho.. hhhmmmppp..” I still don’t look at him and I continue looking at my side.

 

“okay.. okay.. I promise that I will never laugh at DARA again! That will be okay?”  he looked at me with his puppy like eyes and pouting at me.

 

“hhhmmmm… okay.. okay…” I already gave up and look at him again.

 

“that;s my Dara..” he pat my head and and smiled.

 

“nehh.. stop doing that.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUYS IM SOOO SORRY.. I JUST UPDATED NOW.. I VERY BUSY IN SCHOOL. I HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO DO THAT I DONT HAVE A SPARE TIME TO WRITE AN UPDATE. BUT I WILL TRY ONCE IN A WHILE I WILL UPDATE THE STIRY. JUST KEEP SUPPORTING ME AND MY STORY. I LOVE YOU ALL HEHEHE.. >.< FIGHTING!!!