This is it!! Finally.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

I woke up early… do some exercise in my room and go to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast… Daesung is sick since yesterday after our rehearsals so manager minho told us that we can rest for today… thanks to Dae, I can go out with Dara freely…

I decided to make the breakfast for the boys and for dae… I cook some bacons, eggs and toast the bread.. and even brew some coffee… I can smell the coffee brewing…. And I make mushroom soup for dae..

“hhhmmmm..hmmmm…” I sung random song as I finish preparing the breakfast

“hey… I smell delicious food… im hungry…” taeyang said as I saw him coming while rubbing his eyes..

“goodmorning hyung….” I said happily as I put all the food in the table…

He suddenly hold my forehead and compare to his own… “do you also have a fever jiyong”

“YAH!... I don’t have… you better call the guys and lets all eat our breakfast!” I push him and gave him my sweet smile…

As I expected the guys were shocked on the morning breakfast that I do..

“lets all eat!.. especially you dae… you must eat a lot….” I grab my toast and sip some coffee… I notice all the boys were staring at me…

“WHAT?!” I just told them..

“do you have a problem hyung.. I can help you with it…” seungri told me still looking differently at me…

“yah.. yah… shut up… if I do have one… I will not tell you… so just eat and enjoy your day…”

“haha.. this is a miracle jiyong! I thanks all the gods and goddesses who let you do this” said top as he raise his arms up like he was talking to someone…

“stop it guys.. im just in a good mood… if you don’t want… I can eat all of this…” I try to remove the plates in the table but the stop me…

“yah.. yah… were just joking jiyong… haha lets eat!” taeyang said as heget some of his toast and bacon…

“gomawo, jiyong” dae said as  he sniff and look at me with his tired eyes..

“no problem dae.. after you eat drink your medicine and just rest in your room okay?” I thumbs up and sip my coffee…

I stood up and proceed to my room…

“are you going out today jiyong…” taeyang asked.

“deh… I have something to do…” I told him and go inside my room…

Its just 8 in the morning I still have time to prepare my clothes and to prepare myself for my date with dara… Im excited.

 

DARA’s POV

KKKKKRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG….

I snooze the clock for the third time…

But I decided to go up… as I reach for the clock I notice that its already 9 in the morning…

YYYYAAAHHHH… im gonna be late for the date!!! I hate it that I didn’t catch up on my sleep last night…

I hurriedly fix my bed, and then sniff at the roses in my bedside table… and go to the bathroom.. then I receive a message..

 

BEEP. BEEP

 

FROM: JIYONG *.*

Dara, im excited to meet you… see you in an hour… :)

 

I put my phone in my bed and go inside the bathroom,

Oh my gosh…. He’s already up… I need to fix myself as fast as I can… aayyyiiissshhh…

I just took a quick shower and then I proceed to my closet to pick a perfect outfit…

“aigoo.. I should have chosen  last night… this will take a lot of my time…” as I browse on my clothes..

I just wore a simple white polo shirt, some faded jeans, and my high cut sneakers… and I just accessories a bit with a hat, some over sized bangles and a cute necklace… I curl my hair a bit, to make me more presentable that I really spend time to dress up…

I just powder up and then put some lipgloss and some bronzer to finish it all up…

I look at my watch, “its 9:45, I still have 15 minutes going to Dongdaemun… I hope I will not be late…”

I grab my bag, put the phone inside and I rush going out…

“omma… maybe ill go home late.. don’t wait for me… bye…” I just wave at her and I ran to the bus station…

“Aaaiiiggoo… I hope I will not be late…” i look at my watch again, and then a bus suddenly stopped.

 

JIYONG’s POV

I spend almost an hour to pick a perfect outfit for my date with Dara… I know I know… im really picky when it comes to my style… I want my outfit to be cool.. but not too over accessoriesed…

“AAAAIIISSSHHHTTT….” I lie to my bed full of shirts and jeans…

It’s a public place so must hide my identity. I want to meet her badly but I need to see her where I met her for the second time…

Actually because of my excitement I prepared five outfits to choose from… you know me… im a fashionista baby!! Hahahha…

After I texted dara, I took a quick shower… and I choose the outfit that is I think is the best..

It is a kinda baggy printed pants, with my white shirt underneath and a funky jacket that suit the pants well then I wore hi-cut black boots and my favourite hat… I look at myself at the mirror..

“Yeahhhh boy… you look awesome!!” I smile at myself and while checking on my outfit..

I spray some dolce and gabanna perfume my favourite one… I check the time… its almost thirty minutes before out meet up I grab my keys and befor going out I look at the mirror again…

“This is it Jiyong!! You’ll date her for real!!! Fighting!!!” after I go out of my room seeing TOP at the sofa of our living room…

“hey jiyong.. where are going?” he lazily asked me as he tilt his head on me..

“outside…” I just smiled at him..

“yah!! I know your going out but where??” he then straighten up and look at me..

“why so angry, haha.. im seeing someone….” I just give him a smile and proceed to the door..

“your going on a date? To whom??” he excitedly asked.

“it’s a secret hyung… babye!!” I just wave at him and close the door…

I take the elevator and go to he basement where I park my car.. i must wear my glasses and the hoodie not to be noticeable in public…

“im sooo excited… really… I do want to see you again… my precious butterfly…” I start the engine and drive to Dongdaemun..

 

 

 

 

FOR MY BABIES OUT THERE... HERES ANOTHER UPDATE... SORRY FOR THE DELAY AGAIN.. KEKEKE... (^_^)v BUT I KNOW YOU WILL BE HAPPY AND GIDDY THIS TIME... :))) KEEP SUBSCRIBING.. KEEP READING.... JAL JJA!!!

 

DARAGON! FIGHTING!! TOPBOM FIGHTING!!

 

<3 LUSCIOUS :P