Weird.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

“kyyyaaahhhhh!!!! And then…” we were sitting in her couch with a coffee cup on hand as Bom suddenly screamed as I tell her what happened why Jiyong and me became together again..

“your too loud Bommie… I cant even feel my ears now..” I looked at her as I try to cover my other ear.

“because… because… that was too romantic I can’t help myself to scream.” She said still trying to compose herself from screaming like a pig.

“cut it off Bommie… you still didn’t tell me everything about Jiyong… you knew about him all this time…” I grimaced changing the topic.. im not mad at my friend but still she lied to me, but I know she had reasons.

“I know… but I do it because I want Jiyong to tell you everything… and I don’t want to interfere… I told myself that I will just tell you the truth if this whole setup will lead to more problems..” she sighed and lowered her head.

“I get your point Bommie… but what do you think of us?” I quizzically look at her.

“I know, you guys will be fine… I know Jiyong can handle your situation right now… just trust him neh??” like a good friend that she is, she squeezed my hands and smiled at me.

“okay… I know he will… I’m just thinking about our situation.. You know him being a celebrity and me just a normal person.” I shrugged my shoulders and look at the window.

“don’t worry too much… I told you, you two can handle things just be in each other’s arms..” she assured me as she patted my shoulders.

“just enjoy each others company and don’t over think things… if he is on TV he is G-dragon but when your together he is the same Jiyong that you know…” she smiled again and my eyes got misty as I leaned to her and hugged her.

“thanks bommie… I will…” I smiled at her and she just hugged me back..

“aigoo my Dara already has a boyfriend..” she lowered her hand in my and squeeze it a bit.

“YAH!! Don’t squeeze my … you lesbian!” I glared at her and we just laughed together enjoying the rest of the day mocking and teasing each other.

 

JIYONG’s POV

As we arrive at YG’s office we directly went to the 7th floor where he’s office is located. I know TOP is already thinking of things and formulating a plan on how to explain things. We entered the room and he immediately went in front of YG and kneel as he raise both of his arms in the air.

“SAJANGNIM IM SORRY!! I JUST WANT TO HAVE A VACATION BREAK. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.” He was on his knees and his eyes were closed as I entered and laughed at him.

“Hyung.. Sajangnim is not here yet.” I try to suppress my laugh as he peeked to his other eye looking at the table and then opened both his eyes and lowered his eyes.

“I should have caught you on camera there that was epic hyung!!!! Hahahhaha” I laughed at him as he just glared at me and stood up, he didn’t laugh as I found my self seated at the nearby couch.. but suddenly Sajangnim entered the room and I stood up and stand next to TOP hyung as we greeted him.

“what happened? Why both of you go on a vacation without telling the management.” He said flatly looking at both of us his arms were crossed in his chest.

“We just want to unwind a bit, Sajangnim. Mianhe.” I said as I bowed at him.

“what about you Seunghyun?” he nod his head as I stood back and look at TOP. I’m thinking if he would do what he did earlier. Suddenly.. he kneeled and and his arms were up and his eyes were close.

“SAJANGNIM IM SORRY!! I JUST WANT TO HAVE A VACATION BREAK. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.” I got shocked, he really do it again.. Sajangnim and I just look at each other as if on cue we both laugh hysterically.

“WHAT??!! Im saying my sorry here.” He glared at us still on his knees and his arms were still up.

“who told you to kneel? I’m just asking, why you went on a vacation.” Sajangnim retorted back and he just lowered his head and slowly stood up.

“none Sajangnim.” He just answered back still his head lowered.

“Jiyong just finish the final touches of the rehearsals and the songs, and in a few weeks you will held you final concert, arasso?” Sajangnim said changing the mood.

“Neh, Sajangnim.” I said as I bowed at him.

“you can go back to your apartment now. I think you still have rehearsals this afternoon.”

Both of us just bowed at him and leave his office, TOP hyung just heaved a deep sigh as he held his chest.

“I thought I will be dead right there.” He glances at me as I just put my hand in my pocket.

“You’re lucky I’m with you hyung..” I glance at him and started walking.

“YAH!!” he just retorted back as he started walking.

“you still have to face our members.. Ready for your spills hyung.” I chuckled as I look at him and again his shocked face is back and he just shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I CANT THIS FOR A SUBTITLE OF THIS CHAPTER... HEHEHEHEH JUST BARE WITH IT KEKEKEK :))