Cant Sleep.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

Dara’s POV

I cant believe that I will go on a date with jiyong, technically we didn’t know each other, and then I just saw him maybe twice and it was always un expected but now, really were going on a date.

After I hang up on her I dunno but I feel excited yet nervous about it. my heart beats fast I don’t know why, is because I also want to see him again, or im just curious about him.. aaahhh… I don’t know…

I glance at the bouquet of flowers at my side table, even a day already passed, the roses were still in its full bloom.

I go downstairs to eat my dinner, im just happy and excited at the same time… tomorrow is my rest day and im looking forward to it…

After we finish eating I go back to my room and took a quick half bath and go to my bed. I still cant sleep because a lot of things occupie my mind right now.. I lie to my bed and stare a the ceiling while thinking..

After my restday the rehearsals for the launching of our product will start because it will happen next week.. thanks to Minho he’s an angel.. he saved me… I will finish all my work smoothly thanks to him…

Minho… what about Minho… he does help me a lot… how can I repay him… hmmm…

Then suddenly an image of jiyong popped in my head… AAhhhhh… otokae… why I cant sleep… aaaa….

Minho is a good friend… but… what about jiyong??

 I turn sideways, front, on the other side… I even cover my face with a pillow..

WHAT THE HECK…. I CANT SLEEP!!!.... wwwwaaa….

Its already 3 am and i do everything to fall asleep… I need to be fresh for my date…

Hahaha.. look at you dara still thinking about your date with jiyong… I sit in my bed and shake my head…

OTOKAE!!! Hhhhhuuuuhhhh…. I again i lie down and try to sleep….

 

Minho’s POV

Its already late and I cant sleep… its been a day since me and dara go out… that I blurted out my feelings…

I don’t know.. I just want ti tell her badly… I want to be with her… did she remember what I said..

Or she cant remember it… aiiisshhhh… i lean in my chair in my office….

I need to do something… dara has a suitor now… I know… because she receive some flowers…

I shook my head to remove her from my head… but I still can see her beautiful face and her sweet smile…

I grab my wallet and get our graduation picture.. a smile was form in my face as I reminisce our past together… we were happy indeed… but… we were Friends…

 I return the picture and I brush my hair with my hands… how can I tell her about my feelings… I don’t know what to do….

I try to remove her in my thoughts as I proceed to my room…

“Goodnight Dara… I hope your also thinking about me…” I lie and my bed and try to get some sleep…

 

 

 

 

I SEE PICTURE OF DARAGON TOGETHER... SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.. GOT BUSY IN THE PAST DAYS KEKEKE...

BARE WITH ME GUYS... LOVE YOU ALLL :)))

 

<3 LUSCIOUS