Launching Day.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

I woke up early, today is the schedule for the final and dress rehearsals of the promotions, I must not be late because the endorser will be coming and I must fix everything before the said event.

“aigooo… I must go to the location as soon as possible I hope Minho could come.” I told myself as I put on my shoes, grab my bag and almost run going down at the dining area. I quickly took my lunch and go out of the house.

I hail a taxi cab for me to go to the location early than anyone else there.

I arrive at the location not late but just in time. The venue is well decorated getting ready for the launching tomorrow but the model is not yet here, I need to call Minho right now.

Calling Minho…

“annyeong! Minho-ah, goodmorning I just want to follow up about the endorser will he arrive today?”

“yes, ill drop him there.” He answered as I roam around the area.

“okay, just text me when you arrive here at the location, take care, BYE!” I waiated for him to say goodbye then I hang up the phone.

Its been days since Jiyong and I meet, maybe he’s busy these days that is why he didn’t contact me. Aiiisshhhh am I sad because he still didn’t contact me? Whew… maybe I just miss his sweetness and kindness, I already miss our bonding together. I just sigh as I remember him, but I must focus my attention today for WORK. I need to do this to prove myself, that I can do this alone, thati can grow on my own.

After I checked all the things need for the event my phoned beeped.

FROM: MINHO

Dara, im sorry I cant come there, but the endorser will arrive, don’t worry okay, I have something important to do, Mianhe.

I frown as I read his message, at least the endorser will be here so that’s not a problem.

JIYONG’S POV

I heard my phone very early in the morning as it keeps on ringing. I grumpily sit in my bed and look at my phone, Manager Minho is calling me. I answer it right away.

“Jiyong, tell TOP-ssi to dress up because today is he's fashion show and his promotional activities, and I cant come with him, so could you accompany him there, you know TOP he doesn’t want to be alone.”

“deh, ill just go get TOP.” I scratch my head and yawn regaining my composure and stood up.

“okay, just update me when you get there, Arraso?” he said and then hang up the phone.

I stretched my body as I stood up in my bed, exercising a bit, I must accompany Top to that event because Manager Minho cant come with him, I go out on my room and go to TOP’s room to wake him up. As grumpy as ever, he still never stood up, he’s too lazy when waking up in the morning, especially when it is very early in the morning. That’s the biggest challenge for a person when you need to wake TOP. You must do all the things that will make a person awaken for him to stood up and prepare. That’s what I hate about TOP.

“YAAAHHHHH… HYUNG…. WAKE UP!!!!” I’m kicking his legs to wake him up but to no avail he still didn’t. but a bright idea popped in my mind, hyung doesn’t want people who would raid his closet and get his things, he will be extremely angry when someone did that.

“hyung… hyung.. look what Ive got, these shades are cool!” as I pretend im holding and wearing shades.

“YAH!!!!! I TOLD YOU GUYS DON’T MESS UP WITH MY THINGS!!!” he stood up as he was about to attack me when he notice that im not holding anything.

“GOODMORNING hyung. Go prepare you still have your Fashion Show and Endorsement, ill wait for you at the living room” I smile widely and go out of his room. I can imagine his pissed face, as his eyes are going slits and I know he wants to wrestle me right away so I just go out of his room before it happens. I love pissing the hell out of hyung TOP. He’s weird.

As I proceed back to my room, I remember her again, I remember that I didn’t have other time to text her, or to call her, I remember what hyung youngbae said that if ever we will be in a relationship it will be hard, because im busy, and she still doesn’t know about my work and me either I still didn’t know her work and her other whereabouts, so I just decided to call her.

KKKKKRRRRIIIINNNNGGGG…

“yeobosseyo?” she said as I gather my thought on what to tell her.

“ahh.. this is Jiyong, I just called to say goodmorning.” I don’t have anything in mind so I just said it.

“Goodmorning too, do you already had your breakfast?” she curiously asked.

“uhhhmm.. deh.. I’m sorry that I didn’t contact you these past few days, ive just been busy.” I scratch the back of my neck while walking in my room back and forth.

“that’s okay jiyongkie, ive been busy these days too that I didn’t even notice that I have a phone. Haha..” she laughed on the other line and a smile was crept in my face.

“hahaha… its so different when your saying your pet name for me.” I control my self to stop my giddiness.

“you told me that you want me to call you that?” I can imagine her face that she is putting and bowing her head.

“haha, yes, darong, ive missed you, I hope I could see you again.” I just blurted out my feelings, you dumb JIYONG you just said it. I can feel that what I said stop her, I can feel that she got affected.

“yah.. Darong, I miss our bonding remember?” I counter what I just said earlier because it might shock her that I just said that.

“ha.ha, y—yess.. I miss that too, uhhmm jiyong I need to go, i—I have something to do.” She stutter as she answered back, I raffle my hair again and try to calm.

“uhhhmm.. yeah sorry for interrupting you.take care darong.. bye.” I waited her to drop the call and end mine too. Lay in my bed, as I release my giddiness. Am I too quick to show and let her feel my feelings? Is it too early? Aigoooo I dunno what to do… yahhhh….

I rush to my bathroom as I remember that I should accompany Top-hyung to his rehearsal. At least we didn’t have a group practise today that is why im free to accompany Top-hyung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS. HEHHEHEH STAY TUNED AND MORE DARAGON/TOPBOM MOMENTS WILL HAPPEN. KEKEKKEKE

 

LUSCIOUS <3