Bickering.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

Is Bommie, will be okay there, what if she became giddy all of a sudden and then she TOP? Oh my god, I hope not, hahahaha.. I was more shocked when I saw Jiyong there I didn’t imagine that he’s been managing stars that is why he is busy. Well, its uits him well though.

From a distance I saw that the venue is slowly filled with people, but what caught my attention was Ms. Chaerin with the Big boss of the company and other VIP’s as she usher them in the area. I hurriedly went to their place to catch Ms. Chaerin’s attention. I check myself first before I approach her.

“annyeong-hasseyo Ms. Chaerin-ah. Im glad you made it.” I smile happily trying to hide my nervousness, and hoping that she liked the place.

“oh, Dara, yes.. of course this could be one of the major event this year. Im happy with the outcome. Goodjob.” She smiled sweetly and pat my shoulders. I just smiled back and feel proud for my self, especially for a job well done for me… whooohooooo.. what are you now Minzy girl!!!

“just sit back, relax and enjoy the show.” I proudly said as I usher them in their seats before leaving and going back to the waiting area.

As Bom and I leave the room, I don’t know what happen to her that she jumps up and down and cant control her giddiness again.

“what up with you Bom? I hope you didn’t TOP huh??” I stop and look at her as one of my brows go up.

“YAH!! What do you think of me a ? Well.. that could be a great idea…” she hold her chin and look sideways.

“waaaaaaahhhh don’t you dare MS. PARK BOM or ill barbeque your out of here.!” I now put my other hands in my waist as I point at her.

“hahaha… your so funny. Let’s go the show is about to start.” She pinch my cheeks and hold my hand and we both went to the backstage checking for the last minutre and the show started.

Tears of joy came rushing in my face, as the event was a SUCCESS!! Not just success but very very very very SUCCESSFUL! Thanks to all  the people who helped me all through out especially Minho, I must do something to return the favour.

At the waiting room, everyone was celebrating for the success an deveryone was thanking TOP, for the endorsement. Ms. Chaerin talked to me and said that the investors love the show and will surely onvest more in the company, and she keep on telling me that I really done a great job and all things went smoothly. She said I will receive my reward the next working day, because she told me that I can have my weekends as my dayoff. Im so happy and blessed and greatfull for all the things that happen this day.

“Ms. Park, would you mind to have dinner with us tonight?” TOP said with a smile on his face, I notice that Jiyong look at him curiously, of course how can I refuse him, his so charming that I cant find words to disagree.

“okay, there’s a good restaurant here that serves authentic Japanese food.” I said as I smile back and glance at Jiyong again.

“that’s a good idea, ive been craving for Japanese food these past few days.” He clasped his hands and as if he was day dreaming.

“okay, lets just meet outside because I have to settle things before I go out.” I said to him, but I feel something different at Jiyong right now as if he was not in he’s self since before the show started.

“okay, Ms. Park.” He bow down at me and I quickly respond him with a bow. As if Bom notice, she suddenly hold the hand of TOP and they storm out of the room, leaving me and Jiyong. A long silence between us before he could finally speak up.

“hey.” He just said with his hands on his pockets and look at me.

“hi.. “ I shyly said as if this was our first time to meet. My hearts beats faster as silence envelope on us again.

“I missed you.” He said looking at my eyes as I lost in my trance on what he just said,. OH MY PINK GOSH. I will faint right away I need bommie.. OH… MY… GOSH…. HELP… my heart cant take this odd feeling right now.

BOM's POV

I feel that these two human being must talk privately so I grab TOP’s hands and storm out of the room. As I gather my emotions I remember I hold his hand, I HOLD HIS FREAKING HANDS!!! Im dying today, I need ambulance, I need medics to resuscitate my heart from all the giddiness I feel. what up with me holding his hand as we go out of the room, that’s ordinary but for BOMPARK who has been a fan of BIGBANG this is an HONOR! Oh my god!!! I cant contain my feelings.

“WHAT”S YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM?” he curiously asked as he was nursing his hand where I drag him earlier.

“OH MY FREAKING GOSH! Don’t you have feelings? Aaaiiissshhh..” I sigh heavily as this person in front of me was puzzled on what I just did.

“OH MY FREAKING GOSH!! Yaahhhh…” as he imitate me, hey, for sure what’s the problem of this person? I didn’t know that he’s like this, in stage he was so fierce, so strong and as if he was full of angst. I didn’t know that this person is weird and different.

“did you just imitate me huh?” I put my hands in my waist and look at him stoically.

“did you just imitate me?” he repeat what I just said and event do what I did. For real. What is his problem.

“OH MY GOSH! The so cool and full of angst MR. TOP is now being an alien? What a transformation!” I stood strainght and look at him as one of my brows are up.

“yah… ALIEN? Me… maybe your talking to yourself.” He just said and crossed his arms under his chest and smirk at me.

“if I know your like this, I didn’t adore you for a long time!” I said faltly as I try to kick him but he caught my leg.

“you like me? Whoa…you got nice and firm legs huh..” as I try to get off from his hold but I lost my balance and almost fell on the floor but he suddenly change his position to catch me.

“GOTCHA. And don’t you ever ever kick me again. Arraso.” He said in a sweet and hush tone, in his famous low and hush voice. OH MY GOSH AGAIN! I can feel that my cheeks are now burning red as he’s face was so close to mine. I try to get off but he slowly make me stand up and put his hands in his pocket.

“uuhhhmmm… YAHHH!!!  Never do that again!!” I grumpily said and run before I could collapse in his face.

“SEE YOU LATER ALIEN!” he said as I stop in my running as I saw him waving his hands I just stuck out my toung and continue running getting out of the area. What was that, OMO… OMO… OMO…. My heart cant contain it… as what happened earlier flashed back in my mind as I sit in one of the café in the shopping center and im trying to regain myself that was lost when both our eyes me earlier. I shook my head in disbelief that I fall on his trap, that he does that on purpose. What the hell. I hate that guy from now on.

TOP’s POV

That girl really is something, at first she was like torturing the hell out of Jiyong, and then she suddenly change her mood and became one of our number one fan, and then she suddenly drag me out of the room as if she didn’t care about what I could feel at the first place. As she was naggering about things, about the things that SHE DID, I look at her, she’s quite tall, had aslim body and my eyes darted at her legs, WOW, her legs are like they were sculptured to perfection, just perfect for her, and her puffy eyes and full cheeks really even out her face. And her stunning red hair flows swifly.

Well, I usually compliment a girl, but with what she did, stunned me, I will compliement her in different manner, and her personality is also out of this world that is why I called her ALIEN, no your not mistaking she really is one of them, where can she get suddenly shifting emotions and do somethings that is totally weird and different to other NORMAL girls. (Sorry for emphasizing things, but I just want to hahaha)

Having close contact with her, I got her when she was struggling to get her legs off me, I can look at her face, her flawless face, her eyes, nose and lips. She’s stunning. But she struggle again, and I help her to stood straight, she’s one of a kind really, but it’s the first time I adore someone who is somewhat like me. (BUT HEY IM NOT LIKE HER. SHE’s AN ALIEN)

Suddenly as she left I can feel that my hearts been beating faster as she left and flashback of what had happen runs in my mind. I hold my chest amd sigh. I MUST NOT FALL TO HER, THIS WOULD BE HARD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AS PAYMENT A FOR THE WEEKS AND DAYS THAT I DIDNT UPDATED, I UPDATED A LOT. HEHHEHEH SEVEN CHAPTERS? NOT BAD NEH? I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF THE STORY. MORE INSPIRATIONS AND MOMENTS TO COME... KEKEKKEKEKEK LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS...

 

JALGAYOOOO!!! FIGHTING!!! <3

 

LUSCIOUS.