Here We Go Again.

When Love and Hate Collide

BOM’s POV

I suddenly stopped in my tracks and look at the guy who was following all through the room. I smack my head as I remembered that the two of us will stay in a same room and I don’t have a choice with it.

“YOU!!!! Go out and find other hotel to stay in!!!” I glared at him and pointed my finger.

“WHAT???!! I don’t want to!!! And at the first place you’ve asked for my help.. so if your uncomfortable to sleep with ME then go out find your self another hotel.” He came near me and snatch the room keys and left me there dumbfounded.

“WHY  YOU!!!! How dare you!!!! Your ruining my vacation!!! GAAAAHHHHH…” I stomped inside the room and throw my bag in the nearby couch while crossing my arms under my chest.

“sorry you don’t have a choice so just bear with it…” he smirked and walk past me as he lie in the bed. I puffed some air and glared at the annoying man lying in the bed.

“Aaaaiiiisssshhhttttt!!!!” I kick the floor but  I stumble down in my .

“hahahahahaha your such a clumsy alien…” he continued to laugh as I almost cry from the fall and I slowly stood up while nursing my .

“YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!!!!! GGGGRRRRR!!” I came near him and stomped my feet going to the bathroom but I can still hear his voice laughing his out and here I am nursing my because of the fall.

“what could be those two doing right now, its almost dinner time and I still didn’t hear any news from Jiyong" so after I change my clothes I went out of the room and found out that the BABO whose with me is sleeping soundly at the bed.

“I cant believe it, he told me he would help me and there he is sleeping.” I shook my head as I reach for my bag and search for my phone, I dialled Jiyong’s number and after a couple of rings he answered.

“how was it Jiyong? Did the two of you talked already?” I asked him as I fix my clothes in the cabinet in our room.

“well, we still didn’t talk, by the way Bom-noona why don’t we switch rooms, I think Dara is uncomfortable with me right now.” He said sadly.

“Nope, I do that for your and Dara, that way you two could have some ample time to talk and patch things up.” I smiled as I almost finished putting my clothes in the cabinet.

“but…. I don’t want to burden her and ruin her vacation.. im willing to wait unnie whenever she’s ready.” He replied as I smiled at his answer, this guy is really true to his feelings and he is willing to do everything for Dara.

“I know, but that woman must realize that she’s losing someone who’s worthy to be with her and willing to sacrifice anything, sometimes I want to smack the head of that woman to have some common sense haha.” I just hear the latter laugh a bit.

“thanks for the trust noona, don’t worry, ill do my part I will let her feel how much I love her and how much I feel sorry for lying to her.”

“I know Jiyong… well, its almost dinner time be ready and lets meet at the lobby. Your friend here is still sleeping can I strangle his neck?” I joked as I glimpsed at the sleeping alien in the bed.

“do anything you want with him noona, I know he’ll like it.” I can sense that Jiyong smirked and I just blushed as I get what he’s trying to say.

“WHAT??!! Your getting it wrong Jiyong…. Waaahhhhh why is this happening to me???” I screamed as I hear the other line laughing so I just ended the call and throw my phone in my bag.

“HEY!!! Alien get up now we need to meet Jiyong and Dara at the lobby were getting dinner at the nearby restaurant!!” I almost shout at him as I kick his legs but the latter just shrug it off. So I try again I come closer and shook his body sideways.

“HEY alien get up now… you’ve been sleeping since we arrive here.. if you don’t get up we’ll leave you here!!!! YAHHH!!!!!” but suddenly as I shook him he grabbed my shoulders and rolled me to bed he was above me as I look at him surprised.

“I already heard you, you babo, you still came closer to me, im irresistible right?”he said that in a low tone, slow and y voice, I just gulped as he slowly lean down his head to my face so without second thought I kick his crotch and he rolled out of the bed holding it, and then I stood up fixing my clothes.

“I KNEW IT!!! YOUR….. REALLY….. A ERT!!!!” I told him as I stutter at every word that I said.

“I was just joking, you don’t have to do that!!! Gaaahhhhhddd… your stronger than a man!!!” he cried as he rolled on the floor sideways nursing his croch where I hit him.

“that’s good for you for taking advantage of me!!! Go prepare yourself hmmmp!!!” I stuck my tounge out as I leave him there suffering from the pain, I feel kinda guilty but I told myself that he deserved it.. after a coupe of minutes I saw him approaching me with his arms protecting his chest. I laughed a bit and we then went out of the room and proceed to the hotel lobby.

 

 

 

 

HERE'S AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS... WAHHHHH.. MAY LAPPY GOT BROKEN... I NEED TO SEND IT AGAIN AT THE SERVICE CENTER... AND BECAUSE OF IT, I CANT CONTINUE THE STORY AGAIN BUT, I WILL UPDATE THE OTHER CHAPTERS THAT IVE FINISHED... MIANHE... I WAS PLANNING TO START A NEW ONE BUT, BECAUSE OF MY LAPPY I CANT AGAIN.. :(( huhhuhuhu

 

ANYWASYS ENJOY THE LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP OF THE BINGU AND THE BOMINATOR.

 

KAMSAHAMNIDA. DO LEAVE SO COMMENTS, I MISS THEM, ARRASSO?\(^__^)/

 

LOTS OF LOVE LUSCIOUS <3