Reward.

When Love and Hate Collide

 

DARA's POV

i woke up early in the morning to start my day going to work, my first SOLE project is already done and i make it very successful! im very thanksful that my friends supported me all the way.  i take a quick shower and grab some toasts and after i go out and head to the bus station. The trip to my work is not that long but I find it enjoyable right now.

KKKRRRRIIINNNGGGG KKKKRRRIIINNNGGGG

“Yeobosseyo? Jiyong-ah..” I smiled as I say those last word.

“hello there Darong, what are you doing right now?”

“im on my way to work, how about you? Have you eaten already?” I feel kinda giddy as I stated those words to him.

“I see.. well im still preparing because we have work today..” I can sense that he suddenly stopped as if he said something wrong.

“WE? Oh, your pertaing to Seunghyun-ssi.. you guys have work today?” I get puzzled there but then I remembered Seunghyun, maybe he is the one he’s pertaining to.

“Ahhh… yes…. Hyung… uhhhmm… I just want to say have a safe trip and always take care of yourself huh… don’t forget to eat ur lunch, or If I have spare time today I will fetch you tonight, ne?”

My heart is jumping with joy, I just find it sweet when he always thinks about me and ahe cares about me as well, were not yet in the boyfriend-girlfriend stage but I know we will be there in the right time.

“okay Jiyong-ah, just take care of yourself also, don’t forget to eat and don’t stress yourself too much on your work, just give me a ring if you can fetch me tonight. Im already near our building, well see you later then..” I hold my girp to my phone as if restraing myself to jump in joy inside the bus.

“arrasso, darong, bye.” I thought he already hang up on me, I find myself giggling but still controlling myself.

“Darong are you okay?” he said worriedly. Waaaahhh I didn’t check on my phone he is still not hanging up.

“YAH! Jiyong-ah I though you already hang-up!!” kinda pissed but in reality im embarrassed, I can picture his face right now..

“I thought you are the one who is going to hang-up so I don’t hang-up the phone, then I heard you its like you’ve been squeezed.. that’s why I speak up.” DAMN DAMN DAMN. Humiliation and embarrassment super combo!!!  I just find myself face palming and swaying my head back and forth, I just cant believe that he heard me giggling because of him.

“im okay, gotta go now, bye.” I end the call I can sense that he is laughing right now, and I feel that my cheeks burn in red as I remember his words. Im so BABO!!! DARA YOUR SO BABO!!! Aiissshhhh I kinda ruffled my heart then stood up because the next bus stop is approaching.

I entered our building and then swipe my card, actually I feel inspired so I go to work on time, that I don’t have to run in the hallway just to be on time, I just found the office kinda weird as I enter. The suddenly….

“CONGRATULATIONS DARA!!!!!!!” all of my workmates including Ms. Chaerin and Bom congratulate me, and they pop some confetti and one of my guy workmate gave me flowers.

“Well, thank you, I wouldn’t have done this without your cooperation and without the help of my friends. KAMSAHAMNIDA” then I bow at them for side to side.

“you deserve it Dara, thanks for the wonderful promotions yesterday. Congratulations.”  Ms. Chaerin in all smiles approached my and shake my hands. I just bow back at her and smiled.

I just saw Minzy just giving a cold shoulder no minding what is happening, that’s for you girl I can prove myself that I can do this on my own!! Hahahahha…

“Let’s all go back to work, im going to talk to you later Dara okay.” She again give me her sweet smiles and proceed to her office.

“wow all of us are sooo proud of you Dara.” Bommie put her arms around my neck and smiled at me.

“thanks also to you bommie..” I smiled back and then we proceed back to our cubicles.

I just continue my work in the office, every now and then Jiyong would text me just to ask me what am I doing or have I eaten already, I just like how we are thinking of each other even we are apart doing our own work.

“Dara, Ms. Chaerin want to see you in her office, I think she was about to give you some good news! Fighting!” she said as she raise one of her fist in the air eventhough she has a lot of papers holding, I just giggle at her actions then I nod in agreement.

As I enter Ms. Chaerin’s office I just find her in her desk still busy with her work.

“Oh, Dara I didn’t see you coming, have a seat.” She said as she continue signing some papers.

“Bom, told me to come here..” I told her, even though I know I didn’t do anything I feel quite nervous.

“I told you if the event will be a success I will give you a reward.. right?” she then remove her glasses and look at me.

“Ye, but its okay really I just done it because I need to..” I said shyly, even though im also expecting something from her.

“I know and you’ve done grate, so as a reward im giving you this…” she gave me an envelope, I didn’t know what is inside but  just stared at it as if I don’t know what to do with it.

“open it… that’s for a job well done.” She sweetly smiled waiting for me to open the envelope.

“those are plane tickets going to Jeju island, I also arrange where are you going to stay, theres a private villa there, you could bring three of your friends or whoever you want to bring with you.” Shae briefly explained as I found myself still shocked yet very happy with what I received.

“well… what can you say?” I didn’t notice that I didn’t talk for a while as I just keep staring at the plane tickets. Even I lived in Korea since birth I still didn’t have a chance to go to Jeju and have a swin, especially the season to day its summer and perfect to hang out on the beach. Im just really thankful that I cant find the right words to say or to express it.

“well… uuuhhmmm… Ms. Chaerin… Thank you sooo much… this is a one of a kind experience!” I happily hugged the tickets a smiled widely at Ms. Chaerin that she gladly responded with a smile.

“if you continue on doing a job well done, maybe next time you can receive better than that.” Then she gave me a wink and I find it awesome I just smiled back.

“THANK YOU director-nim. Ill work hard.” Then I bow at her 90 degrees.

“don’t mention it, well you deserve it as well… you can go back to your work now.” She simply said as I bow again at her before leaving her office.

I’m very very very happy right now… at first the event and then this, I receive a reward because of the event

I’M REALLY GOING TO JEJU ISLAND FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! YOOOHOOOO!!! I hurriedly walk onto bommie’s cubicle to share the GOOD NEWS that I just receive, and I need her to release my happiness.

“bommie!!!bommie!!bommie!!BOMMIE!!!” I stood at the side of her table composing myself because there are other people inside the are and take note this is not my department kekekeke.

“What brings you here Dara? don’t you see im busy right now.” She knew that im already there but she didn’t glance at me she just continue typing in her computer. I pouted at her reaction but still my happiness overcome.

“GUESS WHAT WHO’S GOING TO JEJU?? Huh…huh…” I excitedly said hiding the plane ticket at my back.

“Jeju? Who’s going to…… OH MY GOSH!!!! DON’T TELL ME!!!!” she suddenly blurted out as realization struck her senses and she stop what she is doing.

“KKKYYYAAAHHHH IM GOING TO JEJU!!!!” and then I let her see the plane tickets. We just squeled like teenagers not minding all the dark stares at some of the employee in the department.

“WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT MIND AT YOUR OWN BUSINESS!” bimmie notices them then she just scold at them, she is really something… hahahha that is why she is called as the BOMINATOR in our office.

“OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!! Your so lucky Dara!!!! I wish I could be with you!!!!” I can sense her she’s doing the BE_PITY-ON-ME-BECAUSE-I-WANT-TO-GO-T-JEJU-TOO look.

“I know what are you trying to say. Of course your my best friend in the whole wide world and YOU CAN COME WITH ME!!!!!” I excitedly said because there are four tickets and Ms. Chaerin also told me that we will be staying at a private villa there.

“DARA!!!!! thank you sooo much!!! That is why I soooo loveyou!!!!” she hugged me thightly. Hahaha I know she wanted to go to Jeju also but still we cant find the right time and timing for it.

“hahahha I love you too bommie, but is it okay with you maybe we are going with Omma and Sanghyun.? I also want to be with them there.” I smiled at her braking our hug.

“of course not a problem!!! Hahahha go back to work and lets talk about it more after office hours so we can plan it okay?” she give me another hug and then tapped my shoulders as she continue on her work.

“okay okay, ill leave you now, I know you need to finish those loads of works. Hehe… gotta go bye.” I leve her cubicle and go back to mine.

 

JIYONG’s POV

From now on, Dara I will be you best buddy in the world.”

Those were Manager Minho’s words last night as he was drowning his self in alcohol, so the person who broke his heart is Dara? they’ve known ech other for a long time? What a small world huh? I don’t know what to do now,everything becomes more and more complicated as time goes by. So Dara already dumped him? But why? Those are the questions keep bugging me all night as Manager Minho and I separated last night after some bottles of alcohol.

I hate myself because I lied, I already had a chance but I didn’t stated the truth to her, we are not yet together but I feel that I already betrayed her big time. I hate this feeling, I don’t want to lose her but still I don’t want to see Manager Minho hurting. We are not that close, but still a already considered him as one of my friends even he is strict and didn’t go along with us, because he has been working hard for us I still respects him.

But what will happen to the three of us if Dara will now everything and Manager Minho? What will be his reaction towards it? its already dawn but im still wide awake we still have rehearsals but I just don’t know why I just cant sleep, those things are still bugging me.

I now realize what youngbae-hyung is telling me, that I must not persue her, that I already stop looking for her, but guess what I didn’t listen and hear I am stuck in a very difficult and confusing situation. Im thankful that Seunghyun-hyung is helping me, but are those things will be worth it? or those things will just make the situation becomes worse as ever.

There are still a lot of thoughts coming in my head as I heard a knock from the door.

“Hyung, get up now we need to prepare already we still have final rehearsals.” Seungri sleepily say as he knock on my door. I glance at my side table where my digital clock is placed, its already seven in the morning but guess what, I didn’t sleep at all. What is wrong with me really.

“okay maknae ill be out.” Then I just heard his footsteps leaving my door. Even though im still worried about the situation but it doesn’t stop me from calling her and talking to her. Her sweet voice is enough to take away all the bad thoughts in the morning, I can imagine her calming smile, her sweet giggles and the she talks to me, its just perfect, I cant explain it further.

Her voice is like a vitamin for me, whenever I hear her giggles and voice it energize my body even though I don’t have sleep at all. Im not in a hurry to be in a relationship with her, what is important as of know are feeling are mutual and we understood each other.

As I ended our call, a perfect smile was plastered in my face and I stood up in my bed to grab some breakfast. As I leave my room I found them already seated in our dining table, then I lazily seat beside Seungri and we ate out breakfast in silence.

“you look very happy Jiyong.” Youngbae glace at me as he was seated across me, I frown a bit, but hid I hid my emotions.

“its nothing hyung.” I continue muching on my bread as I glance to Seunghyun-hyung who just smirk while looking at me.

“I can sense there is something happening, but I don’t know what is it?” seungri said looking at us while eating his food.

“whatever Seungri, your just hallucinating. Lets do this fast we need to finish our rehearsals today as early as possible.” I say without looking at thm I continue on munching on my bread.

“why where are you going afterwards Jiyong?” Youngbae-hyung curiously asked that I choke a bit and hurriedly drinking my water.

“what is it hyung?” I try to calm my nerves on what he said as if he can read minds nowadays.thats kinda creepy, really.

“its nothing really… thank you for the food!” I hurriedly stood up, to escape Youngbae-hyung questioning, he’s always like that, very suspicious and smart.

“yor always like that Jiyong when your hiding something.” He said nonchalantly and smirked I try to shrug it off but with his words I got stopped in my tracks.

“I know what your doing nowadays Jiyong, and don’t you dare deny it.” I really hate how youngbae-hyung thinks, he’s really good on caughting up people.

“whatever hyung, need to go now I must take my shower already.” With that I leave the dining area without glancing at them.

As I proceed to my room, I relax myself as if I was about to pass out there, Youngbae-hyung is like Manager Minho very strict and very smart. I realy hate him when he is like that.

I grab my towel and proceed to my bathroom, drown my self with the hot water and then after of all our preparations all of us leave our apartment as we proceed to our final rehearsals.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BECAUSE I LOVE MY SUBSCRIBERS I ADDED ANOTHER CHAPTER, ALREADY PLOTTED MY TIMELINE FOR THIS, I HOPE I COULD REALLY FINSIH THIS STORY BEFOR SATURDAY. HEHEHEHHE 

 

LOVE LOTS, 

LUSCIOS <3

PS: JUST STAY TUNED FOR MORE MOMENTS OF THEM ^__^V