Disaster.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

My mind were still clouded with thoughts of Dara… heck she’s still not texting me, what could be the problem? I got worried again I quickly pulled a stop as we almost past our destination.

“you’ll get us killed If you don’t focus on the road.” I was shocked by a presence at my passenger seat, I almost forgot that I have companion.

“Sorry….” I boredly look at her as she just rolled her eyes.

I first went out of my car, not minding to wait at her, I’m still bothered on what she did at her hotel room. Camera flashes are seen everywhere, and a lot of people are in the area. I was wearing my chanel glasses, chrome hearts leather jacket with a white undershirt, some accessories and ripped pants. And a beret. I ignored the flashes and the girl that was trailling behind me.

The whole club was packed with people. I guess different style icon is Seoul were here. I went directly to the VIP couch where Yoon is waiting.

“GD!!” she welcomed me and hugged me at the same time.

“thanks for inviting me Yoon.” I smiled back as she dragged me in the couch.

“no problem, well where’s Kiko?” she asked me as she even roam her eyes in the crowd.

“she was just following me, I don’t know.” I replied boredly as I took a shot glass and drink it contents.

“sorry for bothering you to fetch her.” She raised her shot glasses and gulped it in one go.

“its okay, but I guess I need to go home early tonight, I have some other plans..”

“ohhh… I see.. well I guess you are really a busy man..” she smiled back as we see Kiko approaching our table.

“what took you so long. Aren’t you with GD.” Yoon said.

“well your friend here left me, and I bumped with my colleagues.” She said fixing her dress and sat beside me. I just looked at her direction and she just smiled.

The night went on, the party was poppin, especially the DJ tonight is good!! I feel the vibe… I think I’m kinda drunk..i guess I intake too much of jack daniels and some absolut vodka.. the girl named Kiko is dancing her night own to some random guy in the club.. me sometimes I stood up when I feel the music and then sit back again..

I saw a familiar person inside, I shook my head thinking that its impossible because she’s not a party goer. I shook my head to clear my sight, suddenly the music suddenly slowed down and Kiko, I know she’s also drunk at the moment drag me to the dance floor and encircled her hands in my neck.

“Hey, your drunk let’s get back to the couch.” I try to remove her hands in my neck, but she just gripped it tightly.

“GD just enjoy the night and have some fun. Your so killjoy.” I can see her pout through the dancing light, I smirked I guess that was just some effects of the alcohol.

“I am not, I’m enjoying my night actually.” I answered back as she pinned her body closer to mine and whisper in my ears.

“Me too,,, and I would love to enjoy it more with you.” I can sense that she smirked as she kiss softly a sensitive spot on my neck where I feel shivers down my spine. I try to get back on my senses because this is not right.

I forcefully removed her hands on my neck and glared at her. She just look at me bewildered as if nothing had happened. I try to drag her back to the couch but she just ignored me. I finally let go of her and went back to the couch. I have this sudden feeling that something’s bound to happen. Especially I saw a silhouette looks like Dara.

 

 DARA’s POV

It’s almost eight and I tag bommie at my apartment because I need her help to choose a dress for the party. Ms. Chaerin told me that it was a cocktail party so I need to be presentable. I told bommie to come with me but she told me that she has a date tonight.

As she enter my room, she definitely just go inside our house like it was her home.

“What are those?!!”” she pointed at the dresses that I kept because I don’t usually use them.

“Those are my clothes you moron! You help me pick what is appropriate for the party.” I put my hands in my waist as I look at her.

“this clothes that your talking about were way out of fashion trends nowadays!” she help one of my dress, color purple and off shoulders.

“What?! I wore that during our college acquaintance party?!! That looks cute on me..” I pout at her as I snatch the dress and glared at her.

“that was way way way back before Dara!!! you’ll look like a teenager in that dress.” She pointed at the dress and glared back at me.

“whatever, just help me choose the right dress for the party.” I throw the dress on the bed and went back on my closet.

“I knew it that you don’t have a proper dress for the party so I bought one! DANG!” I turn around as I look at the dress that she was holding, it was a skimpy long sleeve black dress, with some spike studes on the shoulders and I think when I drop something and pick it up my will say HI to the world!! I will not definitely wore that thing.

“What?!! I will not wear that!!” I look ta her and she pouted at me.

“I’m here to help you to choose a proper dress, now your disagreeing with me?” she raised her eyebrow and throw the dress at the bed.

“I’m not disagreeing, its just that I think its too way y for me.” I look at her apologetically.

“its not, and as soon as I saw that on the boutique that I passed by awhile ago, I thought that its made for you, so go change now and I still have a date to attend.” She went near me and held my shoulders.

“about that, who’s your date again? Is that Seunghyun?” I glance back at her, she just look somewhere else and didn’t answer me.

“eeeehhhh… you two going steady now huh?” I as she smacked my head.

“OUCH!!!” I held my head as she kept on pushing me going the bathroom.

“number one, you have a party to aattend, number two stop with those crap that your talking about, and three mind your own business!!” I looked back at her as she throw me inside the bathroom and I just chuckled. My friend is so obvious. I take a quick shower well my friend is still there waiting for me.

“where this now. You will be late for your appointment and I need to do your hair.” She throw the dress at me which I quickly grab and went back to my bathroom.

“WOW!!! You look stunning!!” she told me as she let me spin around which I grab the hem of the dress to prevent it from hiking up.

“really, I need to  wear this?” I look at her kinda ashamed as I keep on pulling the hem of the dress.

“are you nuts? Of course!! Or else you go out buy another one.” She flatly said as she crossed her arms in her chest.

Go to your vanity mirror I’ll curl your hair.” She instructed me which I obliged.

After a couple of minutes and I’m done, I agree with bommie that the dress is actually gorgeous, with some light make up and the stiletto that I kept ages ago and I’m done. I grab my clutch bag and the documents me and bommie went out.

She drove me to the venue she bid goodbye and I enter Club YG. I think bommie is right letting me wear the dress, it’s not a formal party then.