Confession Part II.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’S POV

As I leave the room I get excited to talk to Bommie and Minho, especially to Minho, I want him to meet Jiyong, I want my best friend to meet the person that I think I already loved, the person that im happy being with. I just can’t picture myself right now, it’s like I’m crazy that I suddenly smile and giggle as I remember my moment with Jiyong, I just can’t help it. Then I already notice a familiar figure entering the restaurant.

“YAH! Minho-ah… Bommie, over here!” I wave my hands and smiled at them, and then Bommie notice me and wave back and walk my way.

“what took you so long to arrive, our guest is already hungry.” I put my hands in my waist and pout at them.

“Aigoo, Minho took so much time.. keke let’s go now I’m already hungry.” She pinched my cheeks and we both laugh, then suddenly Minho interrupt us.

“Dara, can I have a word with you?” Minho smiled and look at me and then at Bom. And then Bom and I look at each other as if talking with our minds.

“Ohhh… yah… sure… you go ahead Bommie, and already order some food for us, the room is the third door in the left, Minho and I will just talk a bit okay.” I smiled at her and she nod and leave me and Minho.

“What is it that you want to talk about, Minho-ah…” I smiled as he led me to the table near the door.

 

MINHO'S POV

As Bommie left the two of us, I guide her to the table near the glass door and as I gentleman I help her to be seated first and then I seat across her, I try to compose myself not to let he notice that I’m really nervous and a lot of things are crashing in my mind right now, I must not back out today I must say it to her. And another thing I’m also curious who is she referring to as the MANAGER of TOP, I’m their manager and TOP is with GD, so who else it could be, and why on earth he would pretend as TOP’s manager? But before that I must come up with the right words to say to her.

“What is it that you want to talk about Minho-ah…” she look at me with her sweet smile, those sweet smiles that I once found that I dearly love.

“well, Dara… Uhhhmmm…” what the hell is happening to me? When I talk to the boys about things im not like this… I can express myself, but when I face this woman in front of me, I found myself speechless and stutter a lot that with her look I can melt like an ice cream in a clear and sunny day.

“Spill it out Minho-ah, remember that there are other people who are waiting for us.” She pout a bit and lean her back in her chair.

“Well, here it goes, I want to tell you something very, very important.” I try to prolong the ]conversation to find the right timing, I just can’t spill it out that easily.

“Please Minho-ah, don’t worry I’m listening, whatever it is.” She just smiled again and patiently waiting for me to talk.

“Uhhhmmm… okay… DARA I LIKE YOU.” There, I found the courage to say to her my tru feelings, my long time feelings for her. But I notice her face was in shock, I can feel that she’s still processing the words that I just utter to her.

“Pardon me Minho-ah, what was that again?” she try to at as if she didn’t hear me, I can feel that she just want to make sure that what she heard is true and correct.

“DARA, I LOVE YOU. Ever since, since college days, I already liked you. Our bonding, our times together, I treasure them all, I really want to spend every single day with you.! When the day come that I must go abroad my heart sank, I feel bad because until that day, our graduation day, I still didn’t confess, I still didn’t say my feelings for you. I feel bad, but I just told myself that what I will do is better for the both of us for our future, that if we really are for each other, destiny will call the both of us, and we will meet again. And we could still be together in the end.” Before she could reply I already tell her everything, everything that u felt, everything that I want to say, God, how I wish I already tell her that ages ago.

A long silence was crept between us, I don’t want to pressure her, but I just stay quiet and wait for her to response.

“Uhhmm… Minho-ah… I’m Sorry…” those were the words that she say to me.

 

BOM’s POV

I know what Minho’s trying to do, if I’m not mistaken he will surely confess to her, right here and right now. But what about Jiyong, how can Dara handle this difficult situation. Then as everything was laid in front of me, I stitch all the details, so if Minho is the manager of Bigbang, so, he know Jiyong, but he doesn’t know that Jiyong is playing his role right now, but Dara is still clueless with the situation. WHAT THE HELL! Is happening to my friend!! She is trapped in a very difficult situation. Minho will confess, but I know Dara already has feelings for Jiyong, WAAAHHHHH… this DIFFICULT situation is already giving me an headache!!! I just can’t take it if one of them must give up and give in, and accept everything.

Those thoughts keep bothering me and I didn’t notice that I almost surpass the room where GD and TOP are waiting. JIYONG YOUR IN DEEP !

“ALIEN!” a deep and annoying voice welcome me as I enter the room. I put my shoes on the shoe rack and sat on the floor.

“YAH!!! Don’t call me ALIEN because you are the who is!!!” my eyes turn into slits as I look at the man across the table laughing at me.

“hahahaha… you look more like an alien when your face is like that!” he still continue to laugh and I just throw him a throw pillow beside me.

“You’re lucky that’s the first thing that I touch, or else I think you’ll be dead by now.” I raise one of my eyebrow still glaring at him like he must be killed right away.

“arasso.. mianhe…” he lean to me and pinch my cheeks, that was just so sweet of him… YAHHH!!! That’s not sweet, you must dislike him…. capital D.I.S.L.I.K.E. DISLIKE!!!

“what the was that.” I try to hide my giddiness at his sudden move, but I feel that my cheeks are burning red from it.

“hmmm.. that’s for being cute in front of me.” Whoa. Whoa… what a sudden change.. he is really indeed an alien… what the hell, but I deep inside I want to jump up and down for the little sweetness he has shown to me.

“where’s Ms. Park. I’m really hungry already” He suddenly blurted out, I almost forgot the disaster that will happen when my eyes came contact with Jiyong.

“GD, you’re in deep .” I slowly blurted out as I show he shot his glance at me with his horrified look, as if he can read my mind, that is telling him, YOU’LL BE DEAD.

“Tabi, go order what you want, Dara, is just talking to someone.” I cut the staring battle with me and Jiyong and look at TOP.

“whoooaa…. You know my nick name… that was surprising!” he beamed at me with his sweetest smile and clasped his hand.

“YAH! You’re an idol don’t you remember that? Most I correct myself, all of your FREAKING FANGIRLS KNOW YOUR NICKNAME TA-BI!!” I almost shout out loud, and saying his name in syllables, this man really is amusing.

“Yah, right… I almost forgot, what the hell, when I talk to you I forgot that I’m a freaking god damn hot male celebrity!” he boastfully said I just huff some air and rolled my eyes. WHAT’s THE PROBLEM OF THIS GUY, REALLY

“go tell the freaking waiter your freaking order so we can already freaking eat!” I crossed my arms under my chest again and look at him.

“Stop with the freaking words! Duh,….” He rolled his eyes on me… PEOPLE!!! THIS GUY JUST ROLLED HIS EYES ON ME!! WHAT THE HELL… ill surpass this one because Dara’s with me. And then he called the waiter, and stated his orders.

“Bom-ssi, who’s the person Dara’s talking to?” I heard him in a soft and hush voice as he look at me worriedly.

“do you really want to know who it is?” I just look back at him, looking at his reactions.

“yeah…” he just softly answered back, as if he knows it’s something bad.

“she’s with Minho, LEE MINHO your road manager.” I can see his eyes widen as he heard the name, and TOP, while drinking his water almost spill it out because of shock. They both know that, they first look at each other and look at me. They know, THEY ARE BOTH DEAD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LONG DELAY AGAIN, MY LAZZINESS IS KILLING ME, WAAAAHHH BECAUSE OF IT I DIDNT UPDATE A LOT, SORRY, BUT I HOPE YOU STILL LOOK FORWARD FOR THIS, I JUST SAW MY VIEWS SECTION, IT ALREADY REACHED 3000 VIEWS!!! YAY!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH... SO CONTINUE TO READ THIS ONE, AND I WILL ENSURE TO MAKE THE STORY MORE AND MORE INTERESTING!!! CIAO!! POST SOME COMMENTS AND MORE SUBSCRIBERS PUUHHHLLLEAAASSEE!!

*PUPPY EYES AND HANDS CLASPED TOGETHER WITH SWAYING FROM LEFT TO RIGHT* KEKEKKE

LOVE LOTS <3 LUSCIOUS.