Truth.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

My mind is battling right now, and my heart is beating hard, I can feel something is not right there’s something is happening but I cant figure out what is it. I step on the accelerator more as I drove to manager Minho’s apartment, as soon as I arrive I hurriedly parked my car and almost running going inside the apartment, i went to the elevator but it took me so long to wait for it so I decided to just take the stairs and rush to Manager Minho’s apartment.

As I was nearing his apartment, I could hear a voice, that voice that I know the voice I want to hear everyday, but then the voice that im hearing right now is pleading, asking for help, sobbing I just cant take it anymore I suddenly barged inside the room and got shocked with what I saw. I didn’t expected it but I think all of my blood went to my head as I didn’t control the words that came out from my mouth.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL MINHO!!!!!!!!” I glared at the guy hovering at Dara as I saw her helpless and crying I just cant take it anymore, as the guy just looked at me, shocked and puzzled at the same time, I didn’t think right now I just went to them and grab the guy in his shirt and punch him directly in his face that he was thrown in the side of the living room.

“are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?” the girl that im holding is already afraid and sobbing as she wrapped her hands in my waist as I glared at the person who made the person that I loved cry.

“What’s your problem Minho??!!” I screamed, i even lost my corteousness as I cant contain my anger with the person, but I feel insulted as the latter just laughed at me.

“Seriously? Dara? this guy?hahahaha..” he just continue to laugh and set aside Dara to stood up to give this motherer another punch in his face but Dara grab me and stop me.

“Don’t, Jiyong… he’s just drunk.. don’t waste your time here… let’s just go.. iwant to go home..” sghe weakly said I feel bad as I look at her eyes with worried.

“shhhh… okay babe.. we’ll go home….” I put the loose strand of her hair behind her ears and kissed he forehead. And then the guy talked again.

“do you really know that guy Dara? are you sure you want to be with him?” the guy glared at me as he was nursing the side of his face where I punch him. I can feel Dara’s look at me, but I decided to shrug it off, I know where this conversation is going as realization hit me.

“shut it Minho… we’ll talk tomorrow.. and be ready with this ill have a talk with CEO.” I glared at him again as I helped Dara to stand up.

“Go ahead Jiyong my life is nothing now, without her my life ..” he just chuckled and look at me.

“I cant believe you could do this to me Minho-ah..” she sadly said as she look at the person who almost took advantage of  her, she just slightly cried and walk out of the room. I can see realization in Manger Minho’s eyes, but it was too late, too late to change everything, the damage has been done, with that we leave his apartment and proceed to my car.

 

DARA’s POV

As we are inside Jiyong’s car I still cant believe that Minho did that to me, I try to cover what he had done to me with our long term friendship but still hatred and anger overcome me. I can feel Jiyong’s warmth and concern for me, if he didn’t arrive in time I could be molested at this time, my life could be wrecked right now. With all this thoughts in my mind I feel Jiyong hand over me as he drifted me in his tight hug.

“everything will be okay Dara… I promise…” he sweetly said as I just hugged him back and cry on his shoulders. I know he is very angry at that time that he could kill Minho with what he did to me I knew it so I stopped him before he regret everything.

“stop crying now, my shirt will be drenched with your tears and you will be ugly..” he softly said as I break the hug and punch his chest lightly and I smiled a bit.

“there… there… I know he didn’t mean what he did, but still he try to take advantage of you, he could just accept the fact that you cant love him back.” He said bluntly as I just stared at him, I was shocked and puzzled with what he said I don’t know how he had known about it so I just stared at me with questions in my eyes.

“I know everything Dara, and before I could explain everything I want to say sorry.” He said calmly and hung his head, but I still didn’t get what he’s talking about.

“can.. can you explain to me… I cant understand you…” I told him as I wipe the tears In my eyes and stared at him.

“I was trying to tell you everything but I cant find the right timing, I cant find the right words to say to you…. everything.” He said, as if he’s mind was contemplating if he would say it or not, so he just heave a sigh and look straight into my eyes.

“im sorry Dara, I lied to you.” He said, I just cant believe what im hearing right now, why does he is saying sorry? Does he feel bad that he didn’t came to see me earlier? Does he feel bad because he felt he was already late when he came in Minho’s apartment…. Wait… how did he know… my thoughts got cut off as he continued talking.

“im sorry, because I didn’t tell you everything… everything about me…” he said as he hold onto my hands still looking straight into my eyes.

“don’t be… no one wants this to happen… its not your fault Jiyong.. its not…” I was cut off again as he talk back.

“I didn’t tell you who I am, and what I do…”  still puzzled I quizzically look at him. He heaved a deep sigh and continue to talk, I just keep silent and listened to him.

“Im not TOP hyung’s manager, we belong in the same group. We work together..” he try to explain but I cut him again..

“what are you talking about Jiyong… what do you mean you and Seunghyun…are… so your part of that group Bigabang?” I asked partly shocked and puzzled.

“Yes Dara… and Manager Minho is our Manager, im sorry I lied, and I kept this to you…” he explained looking sorry and sad at the same time..

“so you mean… you knew Minho all along? And your part of that group?? I still didn’t get it.. my mind hurts right now.. I cant take anything more I want to go home…”

I said as I remove from his hold and try to gather all the information that I just heard, so all this time he is lying to me.. and he keep it to himself, even Seunghyun helped him… my head hurts again and I held it.

I can feel he is looking at me worriedly as he was trying to hold me but I stopped  him.

“don’t… Jiyong… I just.. cant right now… I want to go home…” I try to remove the seatbelt but he stopped me.

“no Dara, ill send you home… just think about everything, im sorry that I lied, I didn’t mean it, it just that I cant find the right words to tell you” he look at me waiting for answer but I just decided to keep quite all along. He then started the engine and we drove off going to my house.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HUHUHUHUHU.... CRY WITH ME PEOPLE... HUHUHUHUHUHU.... I HATE THIS PART.... BUT THEN... YOU KNOW ME.... IM JUST CRAZY.... MWEHEHEHHEHE... SO ENJOY THE STORY, I ALREADY TALKED A LOT IN MY PREVIOUS UPDATE SO ANOTHER ONE IS COMING UP, BECAUSE EVEN IM DRINKING STARBUCKS COFFEE RIGHT NOW I CANT FEEL THE EFFECT ITS LIKE IM BEING SLEEPY MORE.... 

 

SO ANOTHER UPDATE COMING UP AND THE OFF TO BED FOR NOW... CHUUUUUUU :*

 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM LUSCIOUS-UNNIE <3