1/Trouble Part II

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

“Finally at home, I’m home.!!” I stretched my body as I lie in my bed. Everything will be settled with a nice and quite conversation. I must always keep in mind that my boyfriend is not a normal one, I must get used to media plays, to gossips about him. He’s really popular that is why.

Suddenly my phone rings. OMO! It’s Jaejoong.

“Hello? Jaejoong-ssi?” I said and the other just laugh.

“Yah! Dara I thought we are already friends, drop the formalities, we are on the same age, I guess?”

“Ahhh.. Neh… Jaejoong, what made you call?” I nervously told him because I remembered the news that I saw at the office.

“nothing, just want to hear your voice.” I blushed at his remark, YAH! I already had a boyfriend what’s up with me.

“Uhmmm… hahaha Whatever Jaejoong.” My mind was on battle mode because I want to ask him about the news, because what if jiyong already saw it, I’ll be dead.!

“I just called to say Goodnight Dara… and you still have work tomorrow right?” ottokae? How to ask him about it.

“Jaejoong… uhmmm… I saw the news this morning.” I nervously asked him.

“Oh… the news… uhhhmm.. Sorry about that Dara, but I promise it will never happen again and I’ll ensure that you will not get involved.” He said and I can imagine him smiling at me. What’s your problem DARAA!!!

“Thanks Jae, I got to go now… thanks for the call, Goodnight.” I held my phone tightly trying to stifle my giggles.

“Okay, Dara.. Goodnight, and don’t think too much about the news, Neh? Bye.” And then he dropped the call then on cue, I jumped on my bed like a lunatic then I stopped immediately.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SANDARA PARK!!! YOU ALREADY HAD A BOYFRIEND!!” i lie back on my bed looking at the ceiling.

“Jaejoong and me are just friends.” I told myself and then got up again to change my clothes and prepare myself to sleep.

JIYONG’s POV

I’m happy that Dara and me are already in good terms, I was kinda nervous about it but still I manage to explain myself on what really happened and I was more happy that she accepted it and were good again.

I already arrived at our apartment it’s kinda late so I guess the boys are already in their rooms preparing to sleep, but I guess I’m wrong. Here we go again.

“HYUNG!!!!!” seungri shouted as soon as he saw me, he approached me and he kept on bugging me.

“How’s Dara?” Daesung asked, he was slumped on the couch while munching on his vegan chips.

“I told you guys don’t pig out here at the living room.” I grumpily said, because this babo’s really waited for me to ask about my love life.

“That’s not what Dae-hyung asked you, hyung.” Seungri said as he patted my shoulders and I just looked at him and removed his hands.

“are we really doing this girl talk tonight.?”

They all nod in unison and I just heaved a deep sigh.

“look guys… don’t meddle with my personal business okay.”

“What ever Mr. G to the D. You spill it now, because we wont let you sleep until you don’t tell us.” TOP-hyung stood up and towered behind me, guiding me to the nearest sofa and pushed my shoulders, for me to be able to sleep, and I was dumbfounded.

“YAH! i won’t tell a thing! So cut it guys!!” I glared at them, but to my utmost shock they just stared back at me and then I followed the stare to TOP-hyung.

“Then you left us with no other choice, I’ll just call Dara.” after hearing her name, and I know he’s not joking he will definitely call her.

“NO! Arasso.. Arasso… I give up.” with that TOP-hyung immediately slumped on the carpeted floor and put his hands under his chin waiting for me to speak.

“You guys wont leave me alone huh??” I crossed my arms across my chest and heaved a deep sigh.

“Start talking now Jiyong.” Taeyang said not looking at me but to his phone, I was shocked, even my best friend in the whole wide world would want to know about my relationship status? Are they really guys, or girls? I can’t believe my members.

“Okay, so we talked after I fetched her at her work, we talked about what really happened, I clarify everything, I told her that there is nothing happening between me and Mizuhara.” They just nod, still waiting for the rest of the story, but Heck? What else should I say? That’s all that happened. I don’t know what to do with them.

“What? That’s it!” i spread my palms out while looking at them in the eye.

“WHAT? Tell us more hyung.” That Maknae really want detailed stories, but I will not tell them, that’s too personal.

“Yes it is, Mr. Victory, so you should get up now and clean the living room.

“Hyuuuuuuungggggg….” That’s he’s aegyo attack, and definitely it will not work on me.

“That’s no-no, and I already told you this morning not to eat at the living room, we have dining area you guys should eat there.” I stood up and straighten my coat, and as if on cue they just rolled their eyes on me. Gosh!! They were like a bunch of high school girls being bullied.

“GD, I’ve known some Japanese people as I work in Japan, and there are a lot of rumors that, Kiko Mizuhara is a dangerous girl, there’s this rumor that she’s a story maker, and every story that she make would benefit her.” Daesung said as he gulped on his beer and looked at me.

“GD, be careful with that girl, don’t be associated with her, it will not just ruin your relationship, but it may ruin your whole image.” TOP add as he also stood up from the floor.

“Thanks, I will keep that in mind. I’ll just go to my room.” I leave them, but a screaming Seungri will be heard because the other members left him in the living room to clean up.

As I enter my room, the words of my members were running in my mind, what if that girl can really ruin me, she can really ruin my relationship with Dara, I have’nt known her for a long time but I also have off feeling about her, maybe they are right, I will just distance myself to her, even though she’s a friend of Yoon and Verbal.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!! I guess because i just want to have this whole story in 100 chapters that is why some parts through the ending has part one and two. please bear with me, just trying to be organized. kekkekek (OC MUCH?!)

 

anyways.... seven more chapters?? keep holding on guys... but i told myself i wont write a new one until i finished this one, but i didnt kept that promine, i am currently on my fourth chapter on my second story... hope you would anticipate it and support it like this story, NEH??? 

 

just share, i was getting into IKON lately, even i am WINNER biased, i was also drawn to their charms and talents.. i will wait for their debut.... let's spazz together.. WHO's your KPOP IDOL BIASED? 

mention me on your tweets and we'll spazz together. arasso?? its @galaxxi08 its also the same in my INSTAGRAM, if you want to follow me.. kekekke

 

this is sooo long already, i'm getting bored. wait for the part 2 of the chapter. PPYONG!!

 

Lots of Love,

LUSCIOUS <3