2/Trouble Part II

When Love and Hate Collide

TOP’s POV

We have a very important meeting this morning for our new CF for the very famous clothing line. But feeling uneasy I woke up early this morning, I guess I just have to wait for our scheduled time and wait for the members.

Because it’s very early in the morning, I suddenly had the urge to have a run in the park, it’s a Saturday morning and the weather is great, I guess it’s a perfect time to have a run.

I changed my clothes, to some track suit which I rarely wear nowadays, I missed wearing this, but I like wearing coats or tuxedo’s more. I also keep battling in my head if I would ask Bom to join me for a run,, but I know she sleeps late and wake up late, I guess she is still sleeping. But till the end after I finished tying my shoelace I find the courage to call her, if ever she would answer, I would be glad to have a companion for a run.

KKRRRIIINNNGGGG…..KKKKRRRIIINNGGG…KKKRRRIIINNNGGGG…

Couple of rings more, if she wont answer the call she could still be sleeping. Just then..

“Oh…. Seunghyun-ah… it’s very early what made you call?”I can sense that she just woke up and I feel bad because I called her.

“uhhmm.. ahh… i… i… I was thinking… uhhmmm… well…. AH! Nevermid!” I ruffled my hair, what is wrong with me? Being like this, stuttering like a high school boy.

“what is it Seunghyun, it’s alright… tell me..” she sleepily answered back but I know she is still listening.

Choi Seunghyun, think… think… think… I don’t want to spend the morning just stuttering around.

“COME TO THE PARK NEAR OUR DORM IN GANGNAM WEAR YOUR SOMFORTABLE CLOTHE WILL RUN. WILL WAIT FOR YOU THERE BYE!” I said that in a rap tone, in a fast phase eventually I heaved a sigh after that, at least I conveyed what I want to say.

“Oh…Kay… just give me couple of minutes, will see you there, Bye.” She suddenly feel alert because of my paboness, because it’s like im reporting to a high rank official. I smacked my head because of this.

“Bye.” That’s all I have to say because I don’t know what I suddenly feel, i wide grin was spread across my face after the call, I was just like that for a couple of minutes, smiling like a lunatic.

“I will meet her Today.” With that I dance like there’s no tomorrow, I know I will die of humiliation if my members would see me like this, even I was laughing at myself.

I left a note at the refrigerator stating that I will just be out for a run and will be back after an hour.

I went to the park alone, without using the car because I know it will just attract attention, I even wear a mask and sun glasses, but luckily the park wasn’t that packed that is why I feel relieved.

I was about to call Bom, but a figure from afar caught my attention. The girl was wearing a sport shorts and racerback top, she is also wearing a black and pink rubber shoes which matched her black headband, and I didn’t realize that the girl was waving at me? Does she recognized me? Do I heve to leave the place? Am I really looking at her for a long time that is why she saw me? Gosh… I need to hide, but my feet wont follow suit, until the figure was in front of me.

“YAH! Choi Seunghyun, I was waving at you but your not answering back!! Do you really want me to call your name? to attract attention??” she glowers at me as she put her hands on her waist, Gosh, it was Bom, she’s screaming hot right now.

“Ahh… that… well… YAH!! how’d you know that its me? Do you even know what you are doing, you are the one who might draw attention!” she pouted upon realizing that she also made a mistake, I though “too cute” I shook my head, what is really happening to me.

“well, I already told you I am an avid fan of Bigbang, so I just noticed your clothes, I just remembered that you already wore that in one of variety shows that you attended.” She smiled and stood straight in front of me.

“Oh.. That… well.. Will other people would recognize, like you do?” I fixed my sun glasses and hooded jacked to cover my face. She glances back and forth, side to side and she just shook her head and smiled. Gosh, don’t do that, my heart is melting already. What am I saying?

“let’s start? You will not just waste our time just standing here and checking out each other.” She smiled and I was dumbfounded, well this girl really caught me.

“maybe you’re hallucinating, I’m not checking you out! In your dreams!!” I turn my back at her and she stifle a giggle before nodding, I cleared my throat and started half running half walking.

I was really bothered as we kept on half running and walking at the same time, I will just find myself glancing at her at time when she run before me, I ws being distracted with her legs, yes, since then I really liked her long and slim legs, and her body is no joke, I just saw her a couple of times, but even in sportswear she’s so hot. What to do. I sweat more than what I really doing because of thinking too much.

“PPALLI!!! You still have a schedule this morning right, why are you so slow.” Not being a but my eyes were directed at her bouncing ies, Gosh… what am I really doing… its very early and I should not be looking at those things…

“STOP…. STOP!!” I commanded her but she jog her way to me, OH MY GOSH, my eyes, they kept on following those bouncy, jiggly, ies of her’s, please save me, I will die here!!

“WHAT?! Are you tired already? We’ve just running for thirty minutes. Yet your tired?” she wipe the sweat on her forehead and on her collarbone, gosh, I followed her hands, then I gulped, HARD. Stop doing those things, Gosh!! I will eventually die here.

“Ani… ah… let’s just rest for a while.” Saved by the bell! There is a bench and thanks to that I had an alibi. This girl will really kill me.

“Okay… I guess just like before you don’t exercise a lot that is why you get tired easily.” She said as she sit on the bench and stretched her body, Not Again!! Is she not aware that she’s with a guy? That’s its very early in the morning?!! What am I thinking??!! I will definitely go crazy thinking about those things.

“YAH!!! I do exercise!!! And I just want to sit here because you looks like you’re tired already!” I countered her with what she also told me and she just scowled and smirked at me. I cant take this anymore I need to calm my nerves before anything else.

“what ever Mr, Choi.” She wipe her sweat more and then an Idea popped in my mind.

“Are you thirsty?” I asked her, still trying my best to not look at the distracting area. I just look at her straight in the eye.

“What’s with the look Choi, the way you look seems like you want to fight with me. Hahaha Bottled Water is okay.” here it goes again, my paboness and the emotions I cant control, I just hate myself right now.

“I’ll just get it, wait for me, Arasso?” I stood up and shake a bit and she just nod her head while stretching her gorgeous legs… I just want to run my hand on those legs… hmmmm… BAD THOUGHT GO AWAY!!!!!!!! She looked at me puzzled with the sudden change of face expression, I turned my back and walk to the nearest cart to buy us a bottled water, I can also hear her laugh because I know I was pabo again walking like a robot.

Why that girl does has a big effect of me nowadays, what’s with her that I kept on calling her and asking her out, do I like her already? Or do I like her because she’s a fan? Do I like her because even sometime she’s an alien, she has a good heart? my mind will explode already with too much emotion and thoughts, I have to make things straight and make up my mind.

With a lot of thoughts in mind, a sudden feeling emerged in me as I saw her struggling to a guy who kept on dragging her, seems like the guy want her to go with him, but I will not definitely allow that. My blood boiled to the highest level as I kept on looking at her, with a hurt drawn on her face as she tried her best to free herself from the man, I run as fast as I can to control the situation.

“YAH!!!! Leave her alone!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs which made the guy look at my direction.

“Mind your own business, this is my girlfriend!! So go away!!” the man glared at me still holding Bom’s wrist.

“I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!” with a solid punch I hit his ugly face which made him back off and let go of Bom’s wrist which the latter massaged, because it already turned red from too much pressure.

“ YOU!!! Who the hell are you??!!!!” and the guy tried to give me a punch but I immediately dodged on it and then I kicked him on his groin while uttering this words.

“YOU’RE ING NIGHTMARE!!!! I DON’T WANT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON MY GIRL!!!! YOU BASTARD!!” I kicked him once more before I felt Bom’s hands on my arms signalling me to stop.

“Stop it, let the guards handle this.” She calmly said as she also caressing my back to calm me down, it was like I was on the verge of killing the guy for touching Bom, for seeing her hurt and scared; I closed my eyes tightly trying to erase the thoughts in my head.

“Let’s go, I guess other people already called the guards, let’s just leave him behind cause if the people know that your TOP, it will make news.” She stood in front of me looking directly I my eyes as she held my cheeks trying to explain the situation. I can feel her sincerity and concern, I just nod and she smiled, she slowly glide her hands to my knuckles to massage it as we leave the guy behind, with that I feel my cheeks burned red and when she was about to remove her hands I grip it tightly, wherein I intertwined out hands.

“Don’t let go, I don’t want that to happen again.”

 She was shocked, a smiled was plastered on her face, she lowered her head and nod, we walk silently, both of our hearts are beating rapidly and the sound of the wind brushing the trees and the silence which enveloped us was the perfect time of my life.

 It was time to go because of my schedule, if I know this will happen I will not left Bom and we could just stay together for sometime more.

“Well, thanks for this morning, and for saving me.” She lowered her head and fiddled with her fingers.

“I just do what I have to do. and I will definitely ensure that, that guy will stay in jail for as long as possible.” I gritted my teeth upon remembering the encounter.

“Thanks Seunghyun.” She hugged me and gave me a quick peck on the cheeks. She was about to draw out of my face but without second thought I grabed her face and kissed her on the lips, full of passion, full of emotion, I guess through this I would convey my feelings. I was happy because she was responding to the kiss, and it made my heart flutter.

After some intimate moment both of us lowered our head and I just cleared my throat like nothing happened.

“Uhhmmm.. should I send you home?” I offered but she shyly declined.

“its already a quarter to eight, you should get going, I’ll just take a cab.” She smiled and she tapped my arms.

“are you sure? what if a random guy would get into you again???” I suddenly feel anxious and worried but she just giggle and try to hide her emotion.

“just hail me a cab, there, you wont be worried anymore.” I just nod in agreement, what else can I do, I’m also under her spell already, and I am very glad that I am.

After I hailed a cab and started walking back to the dorm, I found a newspaper stand, and I immediately buy a copy of some newspaper.

“MALE IDOL WAS DRAGGED IN A SCANDAL!”

The headline was eye catching but I read some of the first paragraphs and I gasped for breath because I know who the news is pertaining to, and it describe the person I knew.

KWON JIYONG.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WAAHAHHHHHHHH!!! TOPBOM FEELS... Well its not that connected to the chapter title but... but... i just cant help myself not to add this for my fellow TOPBOM shippers out there THIS IS FOR YOU (UGLY SOBBING T_T)

 

 

Anyways.... this will be the start... i know some of you hate KIKO (Like me... #SORRYNOTSORRY hahahha)

i guess the character just suit her that is why i'm adding her in as a cameo character. 

i'm still working on my grammar and typos. Sorry... :((

 

Well, i just hoped that you would enjoy this part 2 of the chapter... kekekkeke 

 

DARA's in the Philippines to celebrate her birthday with her Filipino friend. Super Sweet!! ENJOY UNNIE!!!!

 

 

 

Till next chapter... seven chapters to gooo..... whooohoooooo

 

Lots of Love,

LUSCIOUS <3