Collision and Hatred

When Love and Hate Collide

MINHO’s POV

Its been days after the incident with Dara at the restaurant.. i admit it, I still cant accept the fact that she cant love me back, and the bad news is she’s already in love with someone else, we’ve been friends for a long time and now I really regret it that I didn’t pursue her, I have a lot of opportunity that time but my pride and my cowarness overcomes me. What should I do? I know ive done everything for her but I thinks it is not enough to win her.

My head hurts again as I drink my third bottle of wine since the night that Jiyong send me home, I just don’t feel like working again, I feel all my self esteem was gone and I cant face anyone right now, in my mind and in my heart I just want her, I want her now and I want her to be with me forever.

I was in my living room drinking the hell out of me as I reach for my phone, because she’s been clouding up my mind in those past few days…

FLASHBACK

 

I try to search for her number in my phone, its been hard for me because my vision is already blurry and my head is throbbing in pain, I try to compose my self to talk to her properly.

 

“Yeobosseyooo?”

 

“Daaa—raaa—ahhhh….”

 

“Mi----Minho-ah??”

 

“Daaaa---raaa can---you---come over…” I can feel that he’s in need, that something is happening to him.

 

“Wh—what is it?? Wh—where are you? Are you in pain? Wh—what happened to you??” I stutter as I bombared him with questions.

 

*HANG UP*

 

Before I could hear her response my head felt heavy and my vision vbecame more blurry and then I just feel the cold floor. And my vision went blank.

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

As soon as I received Minho’s call, my body went numb for a while, as different thoughts coming to my brain, What if something bad happened to him? What If he got intoa fight and he was very hurt?? What if he passed out and he…. he…… died?? My hands went to my mouth as I try to erase all those thoughts and composing my self, I hurriedly hail for a taxi and to go directly to his house to go and check on him. Actually I don’t know his house so I try calling Bommie maybe she know his home, luckily she knows and tell me about it before she could brag in more questions I told her that I will just explain everything to her after I knew what happened to Minho.

On the way to his home, I suddenly remembered that Jiyong and I will meet tonight, I heave a deep sigh as and felt sad for him, I really want to meet him but what can I do, Minho needs me now, I know Jiyong will understand, I get my phone in my bag to try to call him back but the taxi already stopped at the apartment where Minho was staying. But before I went out I just send him a text message.

 

To: Jiyong

“Sorry.. Jiyong I cant see you tonight, something came up… Minho….. he needs me.”

I paid my fare and entered the building and I search for Minho’s apartment.

 

JIYONG's POV

I hum with the song played in my car, I feel excited to meet her again, and enjoy the night with her. I hear my phone beeped and I know who is it but ignored it I just focused on driving all the way to her office. But as soon as I arrive at the front of her building she wasn’t there.

I try to wait for her for a while but she didn’t come.. and then I remembered she texted me a while ago… I grab my phone in my pocket and as soon as I read her message I was stunned and shocked, I cant believe what I read and then something came up to me, that something bad might happen to her, im not thinking that Manager Minho would do something to him but I don’t know I just don’t feel comfortable.

I put my phone back in my pocket and then to my car and I rushed to Manager Minho’s apartment.

 

DARA's POV

As soon as I arrive in front of Minho’s apartment, I try to bell thr doorbell, but no one answered, my nervousness grew more as a lot of thoughts again clouded in my mind, I even try to knock but still no one answered, I turn on the knob, luckily the door is open, but then thoughts came rushing in my mind but I heave a sigh as I saw him on the floor of his living room holding a bottle of wine.

“what happened to you Minho-ah…” I shook my head as I kneel down and check on him, he was sleeping soundly, I gather the empty bottles in the area how can he even finish those wines all by himself, does it mean he didn’t go to work? What could be the reason? Could it be? I remembered our conversation at the restaurant but the shook my head.

“it cant be.. he’s not that kind of guy.”

As I finished cleaning the area, I try to shook Minho to wake him up and help him to his bed.

“Minho-ah… Minho…. Hey… wake up now.. don’t sleep in the floor you might get sick..” I said sofly as I shook him back and forth. He stirred in his sleep but still he didn’t get up.

“Yah! Minho-ah… I cant carry you all by myself so get up now or I’ll call for help.” I warned him, he suddenly look at me his eyes half open and trying to get up but failed.

“slowly, you drunk to death you cant go on by yourself, let me help you.” I told him as I draped his arms over my shoulders and help him up, even he’s kinda heavy I even manage to help him go to his bedroom and settle him to his bed.

“you stay there, I will make a hot porridge for you to help youto regain your strength okay. Ill be back.” As I was about to leave he grabbed my arm.

“don’t leave, Dara… stay…”he manage to say, he’s hold on me is not that tight but I just smiled back at him.

“don’t worry, I will not leave you.. ill stay until you get well.” I smile warmly and he remove he’s hold on me.

As I return I saw him sleeping peacefully again, I grab the warm towel and I gently wipe he’s face with and with it he stirred in he’s sleep.

“Da---ra….” He talk in he’s sleep as I try to cooed him back to sleep..

“sshhhh… im here… don’t worry…” then he slowly open he’s eyes and look at me.

“I said go back to sleep, you need to rest.” I smiled as I caress his hair.

“is it hard to love me back?” he suddenly blurted out, my brows meet as I look at him.

“what are you talking about Minho? I thought we already…” before I could finish my sentence he already cut me. He sat up and I was taken aback by his action. He then hold both of my arms while looking directly in my eyes.

“Dara.. is it really hard to love me back??!! Answer me?!!” he said almost shouting, I felt nervous again with his tone and his actions, I can feel his fingers are being buried I my arms.

“Mi—min—Minho… it hurts….” He is still looking at me directly but I try to look away and I flinched at his hold. But then I wass taken aback with his next action as he remove his other hand in my arms and then cupped my face as he crashed his lips in mine,my eyes grew wide with his sudden action but  I can feel his strength, I try to wiggle free from his grip but he was too strong for me.. and then he suddenly stopped and look at me again.

“KISS ME BACK DARA!!!” he commanded, I was shocked but then before he could kiss me again, I slapped him hard, square in his face as I was partly soobbing with what he did.

“What the hell was that MINHO!!!” I remove his other hands in my arms and stood up, I can see he was also shocked with what I did, I try to compose my self and stopping my tears to fall as I look strong in front of him.

He just shrugged it off, he then tsked at me and look back at me. I was more scared this time.

“I know Dara, you also liked me before, but why you cant love me now?” he suddenly stood up, and I was walking backwards to keep the distance between us.

“And why did you came here, HA! I know Dara.. I know… don’t tell me that word… don’t you dare!!” he glared at me as he is still slowly walking to me.

“Minho, we’ve been friends!! I’m your friend that is why im here!! I’m concerned!!” I feel my anger is filling me up but I still try to compose myself and to look strong in front of him.

“I told you don’t say those stupid words!!!! I cant accept it!!!” he then went near me and hold me again, I try to wiggle free from his hold but then he manage to throw me to the nearby couch in the living room.

“Don’t you dare Minho!!!” I glared at him as he hovered above me. My voice is shaking and tears are slowly coming out from my eyes I was about to scream and ask for help but I cant do it, I was afraid of him.

“Don’t dare what Dara… this…” he the nozzled in my neck as I find my voice and then I scream my lungs out..

“NO!!!! get off me… get off me!!!!” I was puching his chest but stil he didn’t even flinch a bit.

“I like girls who are feisty…” he smirked at me and as he was about to lowered his face to kiss me the door suddenly burst open.

“DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY GIRL MINHO!!!!!!!!” the guys screamed his lungs out, as the guy who is above me look at the person who came, that person who will help me, that same person whom I loved, Jiyong… you came… 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MWAHAHAHHAAHHA /laughs evily/ I UPDATED YOHOOOOO.... I EVEN STAYED ATLEAST... I THINK 8 HOURS TO CONTINUE THE STORY... I MADE A LOT!!! WHOHHOOOOOOO WHAT AN ACOMPLISHMENT... MWEHEHHEHE... SORRY FOR THIS UPDATE YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT BUT STILL I WANT TO... /laughs again/

 

BY THE WAY, MY LOVELY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND EVEN MY SILENT READERS ENJOY THE REST OF THE STORY BECAUSE I CAN FEEL THAT I COULD FINISHTHIS BEFORE THIS STORY BECAME ONE YEAR!! GHHHAAAADDD IM SO LAZY ON UPDATING... MIANHAE-YOOO...

 

ANYWAYS... I MADE A LOT SO ILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD IT TONIGHT OR MAYBE TOMORROW OR MAYBE THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW OR MAYBE WHEN I WANT TO... MWEHEHEHE...

 

THANKS EVERYONE, I WANT TO GREET YOU ALL AN ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!! /throws conffetti/ and my birthday is fast approaching, send me greetings NEH?? KAMSAHAMNIDA /bows/

 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM LUSCIOUS-UNNIE <3

\_(0__0)_/ boooyaaahhhh \_(0__0)_/