Little Surprise.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

Another days has passed, me and Jiyong still didn’t talk about things… I cant deny… I missed him already…. His sweet words this morning… I know he didn’t mean it, but why lie at first… I’m battling with my head right now If I should give him a second chance to explain his self, I know I should why should I not… I gasped as I enter my house and opened the door and see that the table was full of food again and it was arranged beautifully, someone just came in my head right now. Jiyong.

I smiled a bit as I look at the food that was on the table and a single rose on the side and a small note.

To my butterfly:

Sorry to barged in your house again, so here I am again, preparing your dinner, im not rushing things with you, just keep you time… just let me do this things to you… don’t worry about it okay..

I also prepared your hot bath, I know your tired from work. Sorry I barged in and do this stuff…

Goodnight babygirl… rest well.. and don’t forget that im still thinking of your everyday.

--Jiyong

I smiled again at the letter and hugged it, I cant believe that he’s doing ths stuff just to get my attention. I go upstairs and change my clothes and use the hot bath that Jiyong prepared.  And after I go downstairs and eat the food that he prepared. Why I can resist his charms.. he’s so cute…

I get my phone, and the I typed in his number and texted him.

To: Jiyong.

Thanks.

That’s the only text that I send him and then after I finished I went back upstairs and slumber in my sleep.

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

DARA's POV

The days passed by and here I am with Bommie in her car on our way to the airport going to Jeju Island we’ll be staying there for days and I will try my best to enjoy myself.

“Yehey!!!! Im excited!!! WERE GOING TO JEJU…. WERE GOING TO JEJU…. WHOOOO” she chanted and I just rolled my eyes and buckle my seatbelt.

“your unbelievable Bom, and are you leaving your apartment already why did you bring a lot of stuff as if your staying at Jeju for a year.

“hey… don’t your dare touch my stuff… im freaking excited and I cant decide on what to bring so I bought a lot.” She looked at me as she inserted the key in her car.

“whatever Bom… we’ll just stay there for two night and three days…”

“don’t worry our vacation will be a lot of fun and memorable…” she smirked and started the engine.

“i don’t trust your FUN and MEMORABLE that your talking about.” I puffed some air and I leaned in the car seat and closed my eyes.

“YAH!!!!” she look at me, I just shrug it off and then she started her engine and we go to the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

IM BEING A TROLL AGAIN, I JUST COUDLNT HELP MYSELF TO UPLOAD AND SHARE THIS WITH YOU... MIANHE... BUT THIS WOULD BE THE LAST FOR TODAY, MY EYES ARE ALREADY TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP ALREADY,... KEKEKKEKE WELL... GOODBAM FOR NOW!!!! CIAO!!!

ENJOY THE UPDATES, SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY GRAMMARS AND TYPOS. KAMSAHAMNIDA. 

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS JUSEYOO... THAT WOULD HELP. :))

LOTS OF LOVE: LUSCIOUS <3