New Guy.

When Love and Hate Collide

JAEJOONG's POV

I was inside YG CLUB, because it was an event for fashion which is gathered as a party. I was enjoying with my colleagues, as my eyes darted at the person who entered the club. She was glowing like she has light bulbs behind her, she has fair white skin, and her hair was down with a bit of curls, and she was wearing a body fit black dress in a stiletto, she definite stood out of the crowd. I don’t know, my heat skipped a bit as I follow her movements, like she was new in the area, is she somewhat a model? A designer? An actress? I don’t know.. but the glass that im holding was stucked near my mouth as I kept my gaze at her.

“Jaejoong… Hey… man!!!” my friend called me but I was busy admiring the beauty that just passed. I was backed when my fried smack my arm.

“YAH!! What do you want!!” I angrily told him as he disturb me from admiring the beauty of that girl who could that be?

“I just noticed your spacing out? What are you thinking?”he looked at the area where I’m looking and he smirked.

“ahhhh… now I know why your spacing out, that girl is gorgeous.” He laughed a bit and hit my arm again.

“what are you talking about?” I kinda deny it but he was not wrong. He even agreed that she was stunning.

“go get her, helped her I think she’s lost.” He teasingly said as he kinda pushed me in her direction, I don’t go directly at her because I’m kinda sy and I don’t know how to approach her, this is a first, I cant get my nerves up with this girl, I got intimidated just by staring at her.

But my brow creased as I saw her dropped her things, I got kinda worried, eventhough I just see her side profile I can sense that she was shocked by something and hurt are plastered on her face, I immediately went beside her. I even asked her, but she was shaking, what could be the problem. I don’t know but I feel something that I need to help her. i was just there looking at her as I grab her, I even got a chance to look at her face, even the area was quite dim because of the lights. She has beautiful eyes, defined nose and small lips. She was indeed beautiful face to face. Am I getting it wrong is she a model or an actress, I keep battling with my mind as she fixed herself up and left.

I was left dumbfounded, but I followed her, eager to get her name.

After a while, she was indeed there for business I think because she handed some documents to the owner of the club, I just patiently wait for her because the night will not end because I need to get her name first.

She passed by me, and I looked at her retreating back puzzled. So I try to stop her track and stood in front of her and extend my hand.

“Kim Jaejoong, but call me Jaejoong instead.” I smiled at her and she just looked back at me not even amused? Did she noticed me? Is she aware that im a celebrity?

“Dara, thanks a while ago.” She smiled a bit and shook my hand. She didn’t notice me, maybe she think I’m just a normal person. She’s not amused at all.

“I noticed that your bothered back there?” I asked her, and her faced hardened again as if she remembers something again. I creased my forehead as if reading whats on her mind.

“nothing… I need to go now, thanks again.” She bowed a bit and was about to go pass me as I grab her wrist, she quizzically looked at her wrist and to me.

“let’s grab a drink, even a bottle, just to forget whatever it is that’s bothering you, Neh?” I smiled at her and she just looked back at me.

 

JIYONG’s POV

That girl is really getting on my nerves, she is really not contented what she has done a while ago at the hotel room and here she is again trying to seduce me. Gahhhhd if he’s a guy I will definitely punch directly at her face. I cant take it anymore and my conscience is killing me, I think I need to go home now… I didn’t even talk to Dara today. I got worried by the remembering it. I stood up from the couch and fixed my clothes.

“where you going GD?” yoon asked as she sipped on her drink.

“need to go home now, I have other plans tomorrow morning.” I smiled back at her and bowed a bit.

“ohhh--- okay… too bad. But well thanks for coming anyway.” She smiled back and stood up, she hugged me quickly and went out of the club.

I try to call Dara again as I ride my car, but after a few rings I was directed at her voicemail again. Damn, what is that girl doing not answering my calls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NEW CHARACTERS???? WHERE's THIS STORY GOING??? REALLY?? HEHHEHEHEHEH