Going Back

When Love and Hate Collide

 

MINHO’s POV

After I call Dara for the good news, but I didn’t tell her over the phone… because I was interrupted by the choreographer, asking about the promotion of Top… maybe I could drop by at Dara’s office and tell her about the promotions…

It’s already seven o’ clock, when the boys finished their rehearsals.

“okay boys that’s all for today!! Thank you, have a rest and we will have another session of your rehearsal to be announced. Gansahamnida” all of them clapped for a job well done and bow at each other before parting ways.

I gather all the boys to talk to them. “guys, the concert is near so we must focus on your rehearsals, tomorrow, I will give you a break after a few days of your practise, you can all go home and have a rest. Goodnight.”

“okay manager Minho.” GD bow at me and then all of them.

“im going somewhere, so you must go home safe and have a rest. Goodbye.” I just smiled at them and then I also bow.

“where you going Mnager Minho? Do you have a date??” seungri ask curiously.

“it’s none of your business, seungri-ah.. so go home and have a goodnight sleep, okay.” I just look at him and gave him a small smile, like I was pissed on what he has said.

“mianhe, manager..” seungri just bow down.

“okay guys, I need to go… bye!!” I wave goodbye and go out of the rehearsal room.

I take the elevator and proceed to the basement area where my car was parked. I the engine and drove off to Dara’s office.

“I will not call her, I will just surprise her.” A smiled was formed in my lips as I drive in the highway.

 

DARA’s POV

Having roses, from Jiyong, before the night ends is so refreshing and I feel so happy.. it lighten up my day, and made all my tasks easy. I thought he already forgot me... I hum a song until I didn’t notice that it’s almost seven o’ clock and that I need to go home, I peek on bommie’s cubicle I can see that she is really exhausted and she want to go home. I again touch the roses and smell it a bit.

“this roses lighten up my day!” I put it back and then I clean my table and I stood up going to bommie’s cubicle.

“hey there, it’s almost time, and we are about to go home!! Yeah!!”

“I know, I know, you had a good day today, but me… huhuhuhu… I still have tons of things to finish, maybe I will have overtime, Ms. Chaerin told me that she needed the entire sales breakdown for this month and guesses what… IM NOT YET DONE!!” she bangs her head on her table where she is in front of her computer.

“that’s okay bommie.. I know you can finish that… so.. I’m going home alone tonight??” I lean closer to her, to teases her because she have a lot of things to finish that she cant go home early.

“Whatever DARA!!! get out of my sight.. huhuhu…” she is shooing me away as her head is still on her table.

“okay bommie, ill just get you a cup of coffee and ill go ahead okay… byee..” I more and I already leave her. I proceed to the cafeteria to get bommie some coffee, but I notice a car outside of the office building, and there is a guy leaning on the car, the glass is a bit blur so I cant recognize the person. I just ignore it and then went back to our office, to bommie’s cubicle, I bid her goodbye, gather my things, and then the roses, and I go down to go home.

“who could that be?? Hmm” as I almost go to the door, I saw Minho waving at me..

“yah!!! Minho.. you didn’t call that you will drop by here…” I walk past where Minho was standing.

“I know you told me that you were busy, but I though a bottle of soju will not take a lot of your time.” He just smiled as me.

“okay.. okay… you won… you won…” i shook my head and I raise my one arm and convincing him that he is right.

“AH! I remember, when you called this morning what is it that your about to say to me?” I put my finger in my face as I recall what Minho told me this morning.

“aaahhh.. about that.. ill tell you later when we go to our favourite stall.” He drag me to his car and he opened the door, then I enter and fasten my seatbelt.

“hey Dara, I didn’t know that you already had an admirer huh…” he teasingly asked me as he pinch my cheeks.

“awww that hurts Minho…” I pouted as I rub my cheek with my hand.

“your too cute on that Dara…” he then again pinch my cheek..

“I said it hurts!!.. Minho stop it…” I then rub both of my cheek, and it started to turn red. Minho started the engine and we drove off to our favourite hang out.

“hey Dara, who gave you that roses? One of your suitors?? Huh” he glance at me and then he look at the road where he is driving.

“a friend. That’s it.” I try to hide the roses but its too big to be hide.

“don’t be shy Dara, that’s okay.. don’t worry ill give you a better one next time” he jokingly said, he just smiled.

“whatever Minho…” that all that I said, I know its awkward that I still bought this flowers with Minho, but I don’t know he will come so I don’t have a choice.. haaayyyzzz… and what is it that he was about to tell me over the phone…

 

MINHO’s POV

I notice Dara look at me through the glass, but she didn’t recognize me because its too blurred, and I know that it will be better if I surprise her… im dying to see her again… I miss her cuteness.. everthing on her… she’s definitely different, from all the girls that ive known… but when she went out of the building holding a bunch of roses, I get jealous a bit… I know its kinda weird for me getting jealous, because we don’t have any relationship at all… but I will surely tell her about it.. after the show… after all of this…

We drove off to our favourite hangout place since college, the stall of Ahjumma kim, near our school, her tukbogi, live octopus, and different street foods, when you pair it with soju… that’s the best food ever!

“Were here! Do you remember this Dara!” I umnlocked my seatbelt, go out and open Dara’s door..

“omo…omo…omo…omo…. You still remember this Minho-ah!!!!” she suddenly hug me as I remember our college’s days together.

“of course Dara.. you, me and Bommie, will go here, especially during our break time, or when we just want to hang out and spend the rest of the night!” I was happy, she hugged me, I was so happy seeing her, so excited and happy at the same time.

“let’s go, I want to see if ahjumma kim is still here!” she drag me to the stall while holding my hand.

“okay.. okay.. don’t be in a rush..” I just let her be… because this moment is really unforgettable for me.

“ahjumma kim…. AHJUMMA KIM!!” she let go of my hand, and run to an old woman inside the stall..

“omo… are you Dara Park? And this could be Minho right? I miss you both!!”they hug us, ahjumma kim treated us like her own daughter and son when we would spend our spare time in her stall.

“ahjumma, do you still remember bom park? But she’s not with us right now.” Dara blurted out as we sit in one of the chairs in the stall.

“of course, how can I forget that bubbly and fighter bommie… she even challenge all the people here in the stall when she got drank… haha that girl really… has an attitude..” ahjumma just laugh as she remember bommie.

“I remember that… that’s so ridiculous… hahaha” Dara said with all the smiles in her face.

“Ahjumma, can we have a bottle of soju, and tukbogi please.” I told her interrupting their talk.

“aaaiiisshhh… Minho-ah, didn’t you see were still talking…” Dara look at me a bit pissed.

“omo… that’s okay.. I almost forgot you guys are customer’s here, ill be back in a bit…” ahjumma kim stood up and went to their kitchen to get our orders.

“sorry Dara, I thought you were busy? That you don’t have time going out.” I just smiled as I told her.

“because you didn’t tell me that were going here!! You didn’t know how I missed this place.. with you guys… I miss college” Dara put her to elbow in the table and her hands cupped her face and she look at me with her sweet smile.

“I told you,,, oh.. ahjumma.. let me help you with that…” as ahjumma kim came with the bottle of soju and the tukbogi we ordered.

“gumawo, minho-ki…” ahjumma sat down  in our table…

“Aigo… ahjumma… you still can still remember that pet name until now…” I stubbornly said to her.

“aaiiisshhhttt.. Minho… I like how ahjumma call you like that… its cute…” she laugh and pinch my cheek..

“aaaahhh.. it hurts… its not cute, because were not in college anymore….” I just rub my cheeks and pout my lips, as the two women in front of me just laugh with my gestures…

“mianhe, Minho-ah.. hahaI just get used to it since your days in college with bommie and Dara..” ahjumma applogize and bow at me…

“Aaaiiiggoo… it’s okay ahjumma… im just kidding hehe… shot!” I put some soju in the shot glass and gave it to Dara…

ONE SOJU HERE PLEASE!!!

“aigoo.. I need to go now.. I still have a lot of customers to attend… just enjoy yourselves.. im happy that I see both of you… but next time bring bommie here..” she just gave us her sweet smile and left us.

“okay ahjumma… but if your not that busy come sit with us here…” I wink at here as she leave us.

“AH! I almost forgot.. you guys look good together.. I know that you will be together since your college days” she wink at us and then she went too their kitchen.

A SILENCE WAS FILLED WITH ME AND DARA. *crickets* *crickets*

“YAH! Minho-ah… its your shot already..” she grab the shot glass, pour the soju and gave it to me…

“AHH.. hehe… sorry about that Dara..” I get the glass and bow as if im shy about what ahjumma tell us.

“is there a problem Minho?” Dara look at me curiously.

“Ani… hehehehe… let’s just enjoy the night!!.. shots!!” I raise my glass and she just giggled..

“Ah! Dara I almost forgot I have something to tell you..”

“what is it?” dara asked.

“its about your promotion project.. I already got an endorser!”

“AIGOOOO!!! Minho-ah… thank you soooo much…” she stood up and hugged me. I was stunned.

“who is it?? when will I meet him to talk about it?” she added excitedly.

“its TOP one of the singer of the famous band BIGBANG.”

“aahhh I see… I heard about that band, but im not into music that is why I don’t know who’s that.. mianhe… but im sure he’ll be best for this because you pick him..” she said sweetly with smiles.

“that’s okay dara… don’t worry about it… I already talk to his management. Ill just deliver the contract in your office tomorrow morning..”

“deh.. deh… I understand… then it will be a perfect timing for celebration!! I’ll call bommie..”

“I told you so…” i get the shot glass and pour some soju in it…

“aaaiiiggoo… you cant come… aaiiisshhhtt… okay… maybe next time… byeii..” she drop the call and put it in her bag again.

“Minho-ah… I think bommie is not yet done in her work at the office…”

“it’s okay Dara-yah… maybe next time she will come… shot this, and let’s celebrate!!”

Its almost 12 midnight we finished four bottles of soju, I can sense Dara is a bit tipsy already.. because she is very noisy.. talking about anything.. some of it I cant understand hehe..

“its getting late dara… ill send you home… I think your drunk already..” I tap dara as she keeps on talking on talking…

“im… *hick* not *hick* drunk minho…. Hahahahah…. Lets drink more… whoooo…” she raise her hand with a bottle on her hand…

“whoooaaa.. stop it dara.. let’s go home…” I put her arms over my shoulders and lead her to my car..

“AHJUMMA!!!! GANSAHABNIDA!!!!” she bow at ahjumma and wave at her…

“bye ahjumma kim… well be back some other time” I bow at hear and we proceed to my car.

“aigoo.. dara your so heavy…” I put her in car seat and I went to the other side and started the engine.

“yah! Minho-ah… mianhe…” I can sense that she is about to cry…

“whoa… whoa.. Dara-yah…. Stop it… what is it..” I try to comfort her.. im puzzled because I don’t know what happen to her..

“for giving your burden… because of me… huhuhu” and there she goes she started to cry..

“aahhh… dara –yah… stop crying… everything I do for you is my decision… and im happy with it.. so don’t you worry” I calmly said to her.

“really? *sobs* are you sure?” she stops crying and look at me with her drunken state.

“deh… so don’t mind me… let me just do this for you…” I also look at her.

“dara…. sarangheyo…” I tell her with all my heart.

“wwwhhaattt…..” dara closed her eyes and lean on me… she’s already asleep… I don’t know if she heard what I told her… I buckle her seatbelt and I drove her home.

This night is very unforgettable… I cant believe that I almost confess at her… I love her so much that I will do anything for her…

We already reach Dara’s home but she’s still sleeping.. I decide to put her in my back and we go inside their house, her mom is awake she told me that I just put dara in her bed to get some sleep.

“Mianhe, minho-ah… I don’t know what’s with dara she get drunk today” she bow repeatedly.

“that’s okay, don’t worry about her she’s with me , because I fetch her to her work and we drink a bit… sorry” I also bow at her..

“deh.. go now.. its getting late I know you also have work..” she smiled at me and lead me to the door.

“goodnight auntie.. ill go ahead.” I bow again and I bid goodbye.

I go to my car, start the engine and drove back to my apartment. 

 

 

 

 

 

I JUST ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS,,, SORRY FOR THE DELAY.. HEHE... 

KEEP READING...

<3 LUSCIOUS.FIGHTING! >o