2/Trust.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

After this morning that he called, he haven’t called me after, I guess he is really busy and he just sneaked during the photo shoot just to talk to me, I should understand this sudden change of his schedule, when he can’t call me, even he haven’t sent me some text messages, I should be aware that my boyfriend is not like me, a simple girl working as an office staff. But he is a big star, an idol, he is always busy, not just with the projects but with shoots, meetings, concerts, events and etc. I guess we can’t always have our quality time, and we can’t be normal just like others.

I went out of the office building, I guess, winter is fast approaching because cold chills in the evening. I should wear my warmer clothes so that it would keep me warm.

I’m still thinking what he told me this morning, but as I promised him that I do trust him and whatever he says that I should stay away from someone, I should do it, because, I believe in him.

I crossed the street and went to one of my favourite Italian restaurant near our building. I ordered my favourite Bolognese and a hot macchiato coffee and sit at the far right corner of the restaurant near the glass window. I kept thinking things especially the one that Jiyong told me over the phone call. Is there something that’s been bothering him? Does our relationship has something to do with this? I kept on twirling and twirling the pasta because I’ve been thinking to much when someone caught my attention who was standing at the corner of my table looking at me.

“Do you have company? Can I share tables with you?” I was just looking at the girl who approached me, she’s tall super slim I could guess that she’s a model but I’m feeling something different with her.

It was past lunch time and there are a lot of vacant seats in the restaurant so I was thinking why this girl is approaching me.

“Don’t be scared, I just don’t want to eat alone that is why I’m asking you if I could share seats with you.” She was smiling and she was still holding her tray with the food that she ordered.

“Oh, yeah you can sit there not a problem.” I smiled back but I’m not feeling comfortable with this girl, like something is off.

“By the way, my name is Kiko, Kiko Mizuhara, I’m from Japan. And you are?” I just glance at her and then at her hand then back to her face, she was in all smiles just to break the ice I accepted her hand and shook it.

“Mine is Sandara Park, but you could just call me Dara.” I smiled back to her and she just nodded.

“Sorry for bothering your alone time, I just don’t have a lot of friends here in Seoul that is why I explore around.” She was sitting across me, and I kept on remembering if I saw her before, but the thing is I just can’t remember.

“what do you do Dara?” she suddenly asked, maybe she noticed that I kept on staring at her, and it’s quite awkward so I cleared my throat and sipped my coffee.

“I worked there in that building as a promoter, how about you?” I twirl my pasta and ate it.

“Actually I’m a model, and I’m here in Seoul for some projects.”

“I see, what I thought earlier that you were a model I’m right then. Hehehe”

“Yeah, it’s noticeable because I’m quite tall, right?”

“Yes, and your physique too”

“I see, do you have a boyfriend Dara?” I was quite shocked at was she asked me, I hope she doesn’t know me or Jiyong, this situation is kinda tough because Jiyong is a celebrity and I should watch what I say to other people regarding our relationship.

“Uhm, yeah.” Just to answer her but I won’t elaborate it.

“I see, I don’t doubt that you have one, you’re beautiful, right?” she smiled at me and I feel kinda shy so I sip my coffee again. And just to continue our conversation I ask her the same question.

“I do have. And I’m also here to meet him. I guess everyone in this country knew him, he’s quite popular.” She smiled back, and with that look as if a cold water was splashed on my face as I recall who this person is, when and where did I met her, it was like I was battling with myself on why on earth did we just talked and suddenly things came rushing through my head. I know her, she’s the one who went in the concert,she’s the one with Jiyong at that party.

I noticed a smirk form in her lips as she stood up and glanced at the door, when reality hit me in the head, HARD as I saw Jiyong walk in from the door and as if looking for something. I guess he didn’t notice me because I was sitting and Kiko was standing and blocking my way. I was like following his every move as he went where we are and he didn’t even manage to notice me, as if I was not there, as if I’m not in the same area, I know he saw me, Why does he ignored me? Is there really something going on with that girl and him? Why am I being like this, my heart constricts with pain, as if something stabbed it a million times, I want to scream and stop them, but I don’t have the energy, I’m tired.

Before Kiko could talk, she was dragged by GD and some random people suddenly stood up from the other part of the restaurant and followed them, but me, here I am still sitting on my chair still can’t process what had happened, as if it’s a blur, as if it’s a dream that if I could just wake up everything will be back to normal, everything will be okay again.

Tears came rushing through my face when reality hit me in the face, everything is real, what I saw, what she said are all real, it’s not imagination and it’s not part of my dream. I clutched my chest as if I can’t breathe anymore, it hurts more that he didn’t even glance at me, he didn’t notice me, as if I’m nothing, as if we don’t know each other. It hurts a lot.

I stood up from my chair and leave the restaurant, I just want to be away, away from everything, away from all the bull that happened just now, I need to be alone, and I need to collect my thoughts.

I hailed a taxi cab, but still I don’t know where to go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

안년하세요! 보고싶어요 칭구들은!!!

Sorry for being busy and for not updating this story, it's been ages siince I last updated, i guess last november?

That was a long long time ago. sorry for that. :(

Anyways, the reason I havent' been updating this because I'm currently working and i haven't add another chapters for this. I alreay plotted the last four chapters but haven't started any. :(

As soon as i'm free at work I will try my very best to finish this. 

bear with me okay. thanks... just a few chapters to go and this is done. 

사랑해요!!! <3

 

Lots of Love,

Luscious <3