The Good Guy.

When Love and Hate Collide

JAEJOONG'S POV

I feel a hard thud in my heart as I saw tears rolling down from her eyes, I know she’s hurt, but how can I comfort her, how can I remove the pain away, I don’t want to see her crying on whatever reason it maybe. I went near her and wipe away those tears that kept falling from her beautiful face. I smiled and guide her to the table.

As she was eating I grabbed my phone and called my manager.

“Hyung, cancel the photo shoot and the shooting today.” I told him, I glance at Dara, she is still eating, I don’t want to go out, and especially she’s like that. I want to know what’s bothering her, maybe I can help her more.

“Why? That photo shoot is important, and the shooting, the director will kill me.” The latter replied, but I just rolled my eyes, thinking as if not having the photo shoot or the shooting can drag him down being popular.

“I don’t care hyung, you handle it, what is important is what I told you, going to hang up now, don’t call me, I’m going to call you later, Arasso?” I didn’t wait for his reply, because I know he will jus wail like a kid and persuade me to attend, that I don’t want. I put down my phone and continue eating.

She was being quite even after breakfast, I notice that she’s roaming her eyes around the room, did she noticed now? Did she realize that she’s with a celebrity? But I guess not because she just slumped on the couch still not talking.

I cleared my throat as I break the ice to start a conversation.

“So, what is it that bothering you? What happened last night?” I asked her as I seat beside the couch looking at her.

“Well, it just happened that I saw something, that I was not about to see.” She replied still hanging her head low, trying to stop her tears from falling.

“is that a guy, that you’re talking about?” I asked her out of the blue, because I can’t think of any reason behind it.

“Yes, and I don’t know what to do.” she said as her palms covered her face and she cried.

“Well, that guys is a bastard I guess.”I said, I’m kinda irritated about it, which’s in the right mind to flirt even they already got a girl, especially if that girl is Dara.

“But, maybe your assuming things, what if, what you saw is really not what happened? What if, he has reasons…” I continued, she just looked at me sadly, processing what I just told her.

“Your right, maybe I’m assuming, but it hurts badly, ottokae.” She said her cheeks were red because of too much crying and her eyes were swollen, I find it cute yet she’s still gorgeous.

“Talk to him first that’s the best thing to do.” I smiled at her as I smiled at her warmly, how can this girl made my heart flutter just by looking at her.

“I guess, but I don’t think I can do that.” She replied, and then she got conscious on the time. “Omo! I didn’t notice it’s already ten in the morning, I need to go now Jaejoong-ssi.” She smiled, its warm, even though she’s hurt she still manages to say her thanks and smile warmly, which touches my heart.

“Do you really need to go now?” I asked her as she stood up.

“Yes, I guess I’m the one who’s bothering you, since last night.” she said her face is red in embarrassment and lowered her head.

“That’s nothing, I’m glad that I helped, not a problem Dara, and cut off the formalities, I know were on the same line…” I told her and smiled. “Maybe a last favour for you, I will drop you home and I’m not taking no for an answer.” I glance at her as I went to my room to change my clothes and grab my car keys.

“Well, I don’t have a choice either, thanks for everything Jaejoong-ssi, err.—Jaejoong.” She smiled sweetly I cannot see her eyes now because its swollen, and I find it really cute.

“Hahaha… don’t mention it. And I hope this will not be the last time that we could see each other, Neh?” I smiled at her and hand her my phone.

“What’s this?” she curiously look at the phone, and then at me.

“Enter your phone number so I can call you some other time, to catch up.” she’s kinda shocked but still she entered her phone number and hand the phone back to me.

“I’m glad that I met someone like you Jaejoong.” What she told me send shivers down my spine, I know it don’t have a meaning, but it just feels like, I feel my face turned red because I feel giddy inside, plus she’s smiling. Ghhhaaddd I can’t take this anymore, can I keep her?

“Aiiissshhh… arasso… were friends now okay.” I leaned to her and pat her head, she gladly smiled and nod. I guide her out of my condo and going to the parking area and send her home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLOOOOOO... I'M BACK FOR ANOTHER UPDATE... MAYBE YOU'RE GETTING TIRED OF WAITING AND WAITING... WELL A FEW CHAPTERS TO GO AND THIS WILL END... KEKEKKEKEKE

 

HOPE YOU WOULD LOOK FORWARD TO MY NEW STORY (IF I COULD MAKE ONE) KEKEEKE THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS STORY.... 

 

 

LOTS OF LOVE

luscious <3