They are Here.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA’s POV

We are already seated inside the restaurant, checking out the menu on what to order, the restaurant has a cool ambience, it has private rooms that make it more elegant and peaceful. We have a long table I think 6-8 persons can occupy, we are seated in its wooden floors and a welcome jasmine tea is served. I was seated  Jiyong is in my right and TOP across me, I cant explain what im feeling right now, I feel giddy, happy and excited as I was seated with Jiyong. Honestly, even we just met few days ago, I aleady missed him, I miss his sweetness, he’s aura, he’s gummy smiled he’s scent and his lips… AIGOOO.. what am I thinking, enough with those thoughts.. I must compose myself, but what the hell this guy beside me, is enough to fill my stomach… kekeke But im really comfortable when im with him.

As I was seriously looking at my menu, he suddenly poke my cheeks, I feel my face are red as tomatoes as I feel his ward finger in my face.

“Yah, what was that.” I try to hide my emotions as I look at him while touching my face.

“your cute, when your serious.” He look at me and smiled, he’s smile is just enough to brighten my day.

“YAH! Jiyong…” I pout at him and look at back on my menu, oh god, he’s face is just enough for me, its like I’m already full.

“Yah, Darong stop being so cute in front of me or else I will hug, until you cant take it.” he tease me and pinch both my cheeks, I feel my cheeks again turn red and I lower my head to hide my face.

“aww.. Jiyong-ah..” I murmur and I hear him chuckle a bit.

“YAH! You two, get a room. Don’t flirt in front of me, im being out casted.” TOP lower the menu in front of him and look at us.

“your just envy hyu—ahh… TOP-ssi..” Jiyong blurted out, I feel more embarrassed and slap Jiyong’s arm a bit and I just heard him laugh again as I heard my phone beeped.

“Bommie’s, already here, with one of our friend, ill just get them.” I stood up and leave TOP and Jiyong inside.

JIYONG’s POV

I’m happy, define Happiness? THAT’S ME! Being with her again after the date was amazing, I really missed her, I miss her presence, I miss her smiles her cuteness, her reactions, everything, every little thing on Dara, I missed it a lot, im happy that through hyung, I met her again, I talked to her again, I remember when I send her home, she kissed me, I smiled as I remember her face, her messaged every morning, how I wish all those will always be sweet messages for me, I will surely be more delighted and happy.

As we arrive and looking at the menu, i just found myself looking at her, looking at her features, those soft brown eyes, her perfect nose, her puffy cheeks and her pink and luscious lips, that im willing to kiss every morning and every night, and to finish it all her perfect white skin, how can a girl like her be pretty without even trying so hard, without putting too much make up, and every time she smiles, it just melts my heart, that when im depressed or I have problems, when I see her smiled like that I feel everything will disappear, that everything will be okay.

I poke her cheeks to grab her attention, I saw that she blushed, her puffy cheeks turns red, and I just find it amusing and cute, I can find myself doing it over and over again to see her blush. She pouted and looks at me… GAhhhh… stop that, im being tempted to kiss your lips and I will not definitely stop until you say so… her cuteness is EPIC. Oh my god I can consume my whole day just by staring at her.

We gut lost in our little teasing with each other my hyung interrupted. I almost call him HYUNG, that I almost forgot that we are work related and not buddies, I hope that Dara didn’t notice it, and thank goodness im saved by the text message, whew, that was close, she leave me and TOP in the room to fetch Bommie outside.

“GD, I think it’s the perfect time, to explain to her about this, you must tell her as soon as possible before worst things might happen.” TOP close the menu and look at me.

“Yeah, I think so hyung, I must tell her already, I don’t feel like lying to her for a long time, I don’t want her to feel bad about this.” I hung my head low as what Top-hyung said sunk in my system.

“its not yet too late GD, don’t worry I will help you out on this.” He smirk and reach me to tap my shoulders.

“thanks hyung.. I will definitely explain to her everything.” He smiled back and tap his hand on my shoulders.

“but don’t think, everything has no price GD.” He smirked at me as he remove his hands in my shoulders and wiggle his eyebrows.

“don’t give me that look hyung. I know what your thinking.” I know TOP-hyung is planning something, something that I must do, because he helped me, ottokae, I don’t like how he looks at me.

“hush now GD, I will tell you later on, arasso…” he smirked again and chuckled.

“Aigoo… i feel like I will not like that hyung…” I look at him and shook my head as if something or whatever it is the Hyung is thinking it will be hard.

Then suddenly the door opened. They are here.

 

 

 

 

ADDITIONAL 3 CHAPTERS, I HOPE YOU ENJOY GUYS. :))

<3 LUSCIOUS