A Friend to keep.

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA's POV

We finally arrive home, I was still lost in my thoughts that I didn’t notice. What happened last night still kept replaying in my mind, what’s my problem really.

“Thanks’ for the ride Jaejoong, and I’m sorry for what happened last night.” I lowered my head as I fiddled my fingers.

“It was nice meeting you Dara, and everything that I’ve done last night is really okay with me and I’m glad that I’m the one who helped you.” She held my chin and smiled at me. I got flustered by his moved and I immediately remove the seat belt to escape the awkwardness that I’m feeling.

“Thank you again for everything.” I smiled and bow at him and I get my bag and I was about to open the door but he stopped me.

“wait, I’ll do that.” He immediately remove his seatbelt and go out of the car and went to the my car door and opened it for me. I shyly alight from the car and bow at him again.

“Yah.! We are already friends right now, don’t feel awkward hmmm…” he leaned at me and smiled as he ruffled my hair again.

“Arasso…” I smiled back at him and bid goodbye.

As I enter home I notice Bom was in our living area sitting and kept on glancing at her watch. Why is she here? What’s her problem I asked myself?

“Bommie… why are you…” I was about to ask her but she stood up and glared at me as she kept her stance and crossed her arms against her chest and she beat me.

“Your mom just went out and Sanghyun is not here. Let’s talk in your room. You have a lot of things to explain little miss.” She was worst than my mom, it’s like I was more afraid at here than my mom, her glare is drilling into me that I can’t keep a straight face as if I’ve done something wrong, oh…no… did she saw me with Jaejoong outside.? Oh No.! I’m freaking dead now.

I sit on my bed and my hands were on my lap, she was still standing in front of me and her arms were crossed against her chest as silence envelope us. And I tried to start the conversation.

“why are you…” I was cut against by her when she squealed and held both of my hands.

“DARAAAAA…!!!!! Why are you sooooo lucky..!!!!” she screamed her lungs out as she still holding both of my hands and while wiggling her body, I still can’t understand why am I even tolerating this person as she kept screaming her lungs out.

“What is it Bommie? I can’t feel my ears anymore because you are too loud.” She tries to calm herself down as she heaved a deep sigh.

“Do you know who just send you home?” I creased my forehead still not getting what she is talking about.

“Of course I know that person, he’s Jaejoong, I met him at the club last night.” I told her but her eyes popped open and gaped as if not believing what I’m saying.

“what’s the fuzz about Bom, I’m tired and I want to sleep, tell Ms. Chaerin that I can’t go to work, tell her that I’m sick or whatsoever.” I boringly look at her still not getting her point and removed her hand on my arms and try to lie down in my bed but she held my arms for me to be seated again.

“WHAT NOW!” I annoyingly tell her. She smacks my head and pout.

“do you really have no idea who that person is.?” She continues her guess the topic and I’m getting tired of it.

“Cut it Bommie, get straight to the point.” I told her still not interested on what she was about to reveal.

“I will surely delete all your crappy American Series in your laptop so that you could take a look on Korea’s actors and actresses you look dumb!” She said grumpily and gets her phone.

“Don’t you dare touch my stuff Bommie, I will murder you.” I glared at her and she just rolls her eyes on me.

“The guy a while ago who sends you here is one of the most promising actors here in our country and you are not even aware of that?” She fiddled on her phone and searches for something and she gives her phone to me so that I could read it.

“WHHHOOOOAAAA…!!! That guy is SOMETHING!” I was shocked on what I saw, it was him on the article and it was about his biography, he is really something, he is a endorser, a businessman, actor, singer and everything. That is why his house is very chic and he even bought branded clothes for me.

“Yes he is, and my next question why you are with him and your mom told me that you didn’t spend the night here. Where did you stay, and I remember did something happened last night? Jiyong kept calling me and he was looking for your, do you guys have a fight?” She asked a lot question but the last one made me sad again, as I remembered what happened I heaved a sigh and try to remove the thoughts in my head.

“hey… what’s the matter.?” She sighed and stops pestering me, as if getting what I’m feeling.

“We’ll something happened at the club.” I told her as I fight the tears to fall.

“You saw Jiyong there?” She said as if telling me to continue my story.

“I was not expecting it also, but it just happened in a blur, he was there with another girl.” I replied and looking up for my tears to stop falling in my face but tears just fell.

“What? Are you sure on what you saw there?” she said and she held my back and comforting me.

“I’m definitely sure, because he told me that he’s going to attend some party but I know he was with his group but he was alone there and with another girl.” I sniffed again and continue crying as she caressed my back.

“I will definitely kill that bastard if he’s cheating on you, but before we jump into conclusions, you two must talk about it first, you must hear the side of his story so that you could understand what really happened.” I try to calm myself and giggled a bit because of Bom’s retort, she is being a protective mom sometimes.

“I know he will see hell if he do something.. Hahaha..” I replied trying to lighten up the mood.

“about last night why in the world you kept on bumping to persons who are famous and you don’t have a clue about it.?” she said as she wipe my tears.

“well, I don’t know… it just happens, maybe I’m not a Korean hahaha I don’t have any idea.. maybe just lucky…” well I’m getting better again as I talked to Bom what happened.

“May I correct that, you are so LUCKY!” she laugh and knowing Bom, she will dig into information’s about my life, she is just like that, my life is an open book for her.

“Where did you sleep last night.” my laugh died down as I recall what happened to me last night and that didn’t escape Bom’s suspicious eyes.

“Did you just… tell me what I’m thinking is not true..!!” knowing Bom her mind is somewhat different like she’s putting things really fast like she already know what I would answer.

“it’s not what you think, okay, I’m not really sure what happened last night, is just that I succumb myself in drinking alcohol with Jaejoong and I guess I passed out and then I woke up I was in his room already.” An “O” shaped was formed in as I tell her what happened.

“I badly want to switch places with your life, as in right now. First you’ve known GD and the rest of Bigbang and now Kim Jaejoong.? Gaahhdd you are so lucky!” she exclaimed.

“My life is nothing compared to yours.” I told her and hang my head as if loneliness consumed me again.

“What! I would bet all my things just to be in your place.!” She jokingly said as if trying to lighten up the mood.

“You’re crazy.” I smiled as if considering my friends effort to make me smile.

“I am and if you keep that frown in your face you will definitely look 20 years older than Me.!” She proudly said and I smack her arms and we just both laugh at her antics.

“Thanks for the visit Bom.” I held her hands and smiled at her.

“Well if you introduce me to Jaejoong I will definitely accompany you every time and anywhere!” she laughed and held my hand tighter.

“I’m always here for you no matter what.” She smiled and hugs me.

“Stop this crappy drama and let’s go to work together, let’s piss the hell out of Minzy at work.” We laugh again and she waits for me and we both went to work together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG YEOROBUN. MISSED ME???KEKEKEK I MISSED YOU TOO AND YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS.

 

I'VE BEEN VERY LAZY THIS PAST FEW DAYS AGAIN, AND BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER STUFF.

 

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS SHORT UPDATED BECAUSE IM TRYING MY BEST AND FIGHTING WITH MY LAZINESS TO FINISH MY STORY. KEKKEKEKE 

 

 

THANKS FOR SUBSCRBING, AND FOR NEW SUBSCRIBER'S HELLO. HOPED YOU ENJOY READING THE STORY. KEKEKE

 

 

DO LEAVE SOME COMMENTS, I ENJOY AND LOVE READING THEM. KEKEKEKE

 

 

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE, PPYONG!

 

LOTS OF LOVE

-Luscious <3