Our Thoughts

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG's POV

i hurriedly left the bar, i rushed out and went to our van and still pretending that im not ok.

im still thinking about her, i dont know whats with me that i suddenly kissed her that made her stop for a while and she didnt even say goodbye to me.

YAHH!!! i forgot to get her number! STUPID YOU! stupid Jiyong!! that was the perfect timing, the perfect time!!

i just remembered, i even let her saw my face, but as if she doesnt know me at all. whats with that girl that made my mind go crazy right now!

suddenly the boys arrive at the van.

"jiyong! i thought you left home?" Seungri told me as he wen inside the van.

"nah.. i just stay here and i thought i would bothere the other people in the dorm if i went home and be back here to fetch you guys." 

"you could tell us that you dont want to drink and we could go home and rest rather than go partying tonight" daesung added

"thats ok, i dont want to ruin your night guys, lets go and get some sleep" 

as we arrive home, we change our clothes and prepare to sleep, but me, im still awake still thinking about Dara,

what a beautiful name, a simple girl and a very cute one. shes nice and really accomodating. i really loved to talk to her more.

i would love to know her more. how can i tell her that i am in a boyband group that is very famous to everyon? how can i say about the accident? how can i explain those things to her? will she accept me? theres so many thought in my mind only filled by her.

i can still remember her cute smile, and her reaction when i tell her that she is CUTE!. which is true. 

another thought pop in my mind, how on earth we can meet again. as i meet her at the bar was coincidence. and i think she dont hang out there a lot, i can see in her face that she is just there because of her friend. 

did she had a boyfriend already? nah.. i dont think so, she will not go to that place if she had one. i have this faith in me. 

i know i will meet her again, and by that time i will never let her go. i promise!

i suddenly feel my eyes are heavy and then i fall to sleep. GOODNIGHT, my butterfly. 

 

DARA's POV

"yah... my head hurts a lot!!" as im puonding my hear with my hands while drinking coffee with bommie.

"dara, i told you to hung up with boys there not to drink all the margarita that is available at the bar" as she prepare the pancakes for our breakfast.

"you left me there, instead of accompanying me there, you go there and dance the night away!" i imitate bom as i dance in my sit.

"YAH! thats not how i dance.." she punch me at my shoulders and then we laughed at each other.

i suddenly remember the guy i met last night, he was fresh, good looking, full of charisma, he has those eyes that would fall you in your knees and as he smile at me that would be the very happiest moment that i feel!!

"dara.. dara... your daydreaming again" as she shake my shoulders back and forth.

"bommie.. i just remembered.. i met a guy last night" i sipped my coffe and take a pancake on my plate.

"dara, you already told me about that MAN last night, but i dont believe you" she finished cooking the pancakes and sat at the table with me.

"im not kidding bommie, i really met a guy! he's really cool and good-looking, he saved me on a drunken man who would took advantage on me" 

"is that so?? but why i dont see you with some guy when i go back to your palce huh??" she looked at me suspiciously.

"well, he suddenly left me, as if he ssaw something.. and then..." i put my coffee down to giggle and continue my story.

"what?? he left you?? and then what did he do??" shes really interested for the next part of my story.

"HE KISSED ME IN MY CHEEKS!!" i become giddy in front of her as i blushed.

"what?? that guy took advantage on you dara!" grumpily looked at me.

"no, well, yah your right but, i dont know, i just let him do it.. i feel like im under his spell" i put my hands together and blink a lot of times as if i was dreaming.

"what do you mean? is he good? does he flirt with you? what?" shes very curious on what happened.

"i really cant explain, but my gosg Bommie, he's really cute, and gentleman, and cool and EVERYTHING!!" 

"you already like the guy?" she leaned of the chair and crossed her arms under he chest.

"i dunno," i took a deep breath and continue sipping my coffee.

"well dara, maybe that was just a gunshot love, dont take it seriously"she had her face more seriously right now.

"i know bommie, and besides i dont know if we will meet again, he dont even get my number"

"whatever Dara, but please dont expect and assume that you will meet the guy again huh.." she smiled and pinch my face.

we already finished our breakfast. "bommie, im going home we will be running late for our work thanks for the delicious breakfast! bye. see you at the office!" i wore my shoes bid goodye to bommie and hurriedly get a cab and went home.

I know, Bommie's right i must not expect on what will happen, i must not assume also, if i could see him again, i know that it will have the perfect time and place. I'm really looking forward to meet you again JIYONG!!!! 

 

 

 

 

I GOT UP EARLY IN THE MORNING TO HELPO MY FRIEND, AND I CANT SLEEP BACK SO I DECIDED TO CONTINUE DOING MORE CHAPTER UPDATES FOR THE STORY! YAHHHH IM SOOO HAPPY THAT I RECEIVE A LOT OF VIEWS YESTERDAY CONSIDERING THAT I JUST STARTED. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! I HOPE I COULD STILL RECEIVE MORE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS THROUGH OUT THE DAY!! FIGHTING!! >.