Parting Ways.

When Love and Hate Collide

JIYONG’s POV

The ride with dara going to her house is quite and awkward I try to utter a word but stopped my self because I know she already had enough, she was almost taken advantage by Minho and telling her the truth also bothers her mind so I just shut up and keep driving.

As we arrive at her house I wait for her to say something but she didn’t she just remove the strap of the seatbelt and get out of the car, I also got out of the car but as I was out she stopped me.

“let’s not meet for some time okay, I hope you understand.” She bluntly said with sadness in her eyes and turn back at me as she walk to their door. I try utter a word but this are the only things that I say.

“I still wait for you no matter what, until you forgave me.” She stopped in her tracks but didn’t glance at me and then she continue walking inside her house.

I heave a sigh as I was a bit disappointed yet relieved with what I did, I didn’t mean to adden to her troubles but I decided to say because I just feel that I have to, because if I continue seeing her and keeping the secret it would just hurt her more in the future. I was sad because she doesnt not want to see me, but still I can feel that she just need some time to think, think it over again, all the things that happened I feel sorry for her, but what can I do.

I didn’t know how long I stand in front of her house staring at her window before I l find myself to return to my car and go back to our apartment.

As I arrive at our apartment I find the boys hanging out in our living area while drinking some beer and chilling out.

“Oh… hyung your back….” Seungri said as he leaned his head to me as I remove my shoes in the doorway. I just glance at him and slumped my self in one of the counches as I run my hands in my face.

“I know you got a problem there Jiyong.” Youngbae look at me as he gulped the beer that he’s holding.

“what is it Jiyong.. spill it out.”  I heard TOP-hyung said as he open a can of beer and handed it to me. I drink the contents of the can almost emptying it and heave a deep sigh before uttering a word.

“Manager Minho, he try to take advantage on Dara.”I calmly said, but I almost crush the can that im holding.

“Manager Minho did what?? How?? He’s friends with Dara right?” TOP-hyung bombarded me with questions as I just look at him.

“Hyung, Manager Minho, he liked Dara, the night that we talked and he drunk his self to death it is because of Dara.” I can see TOP-hyung just sighed but I noticed some of the boys with their faces are full of questions I almost forgot that we are complete in the living area.

“Enlighten us juseyooo..” Seungri act playfull as I just glared at him and he just shrug it off as he continue to gulp on his beer.

“your in deep , Jiyong.” TOP-hyung just said. I just sigh again and I grab another can of beer and gulped it.

“and.... I already tell her the truth..” I said almost whispering but it was loud enough for TOP-hyung to hear.

“did you just spill the beans without thinking what might happen? What a nice move there Jiyong!” TOP-hyung said partly angry and amused.

“I cant keep it any longer after what happened.” That’s the only thing I replied to him. But I can see in the side of my eye youngbae hyung just being quiet and listening to the conversation.

“I already told you before Jiyong that don’t pursue that girl!” but then he suddenly blurted out his words, that I was taken aback.

“Hyung, I know, but I just cant help my self..” I glance at him and I just bow my head.

“AHA!!! So this talk is all about that girl… okay.. okay now I get it… so what happened again?” Seungri said with realization in his face but all of us just look at him and yell

 “SHUT UP MAKNAE!!!” he raise both of his hands and look shocked at us.

 “Easy guys… Easy…” he just said as I lean on the couch as I rake my hair.

“so what are you going to do now Jiyong.” TOP-hyung said as he emptied his own can of beer.

“I don’t know hyung, ill just let the situation cool down maybe? Or I will try to talk to Manager Minho when he is sober…” I said as I continue to lean on the couch and stare at the ceiling.

“what about her. What did she said to you.?” TOP-hyung said worriedly and I straight up and look at him.

“she said she doesn’t want to talk to me for the mean time.” I sadly said as I put the empty can in the table.

“let her be… she’s still coping with the situation and with all the things that happened to her.” TOP-hyung said and then his phone suddenly beeped. he got his phone prom his pocket and then I can see the change of emotion from worried face to shocked and horrified face.

“What’s the matter hyung? Who texted you?” Daesung asked curiously as he straighten up and gulped hard. Still lost in his trance Seungri grabbed the phone from TOP-hyung as he read the message out loud.

"From: Alien-BOM

YOULL- BE-DEAD-TABI-WHEN-WE-MEET!!-I-WILL-CUT-YOUR-BALLS-AND-FEED THEM-TO-THE-LIONS-IN-THE-ZOO!!!

PS. OH-AND-TELL-JIYONG-THAT-HE-WILL-ALSO-FEEL-MY-WRATH!"

“Ohhh… that was hard… who was that Hyung?” Seungri blankly said as he return the phone to TOP-hyung as I heard my name was mention I feel my knees got jelly and I must pack my bags and go somewhere because with that texts I can feel her anger.

“OMO hyung… we are dead!” I said as both of us look with each other with horror but the rest of the boys are puzzled with what happened.

We finished drinking the last cans of beer and all of us proceed to our rooms to sleep.

I went to TOP-hyung before we could all parted ways to our room.

“how come you have Bom-ssi’s number huh hyung?” I asked him teasingly, I love teasing TOP-hyung because he was always as surprised like he has done something wrong.

“Wahhhhh… uhhmmm.. well….. uhhhmmm… why do you care?!!! Hmmppp!!” he crossed his arms on his chest and walked straight to his room, I just laugh at his antics and then I proceed to my room. But I just cant sleep because thoughts of her are clouding in my mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I THINK THE SUB-TITLE FOR THIS PART IS PARTLY WRONG BUT I THINK MY MIND IS SHUTTING DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS TIRED HEHEHHEHE BEEN WORKING ON THE STORY FOR HOURS ALREADY.... LAST UPDATE FOR THE DAY...

 

GOODBAM!! GOODMORNIGHT EVERYONE!!! TIME CHECK BEFORE SLEEPING 12:57 AM. 

 

LOTS OF LOVE FROM LUSCIOUS-UNNIE. <3