The Date

When Love and Hate Collide

DARA's POV

"Goodmorning Sun!!!" i stood up early in the morning i know, iknow.. it is my RESTDAY!! yahoooo...

i gont know why im not having any problems waking up when it comes to my restday.. hahahaha as everyone also experience that feeling. after a whole week of work you have this day that you can spend you spare time alone or doing whatever you want for the day. 

i hurriedly go down the dining area as i smell the eggs and the butter that my mom is preparing..

"omma, i love that smell.. i feel so hungry now.." i sit in the dining table waiting for the breakfast.

"dara, go fetch your brother at his room, for us to eat altogether." while sho continues frying the ok

"ok mom... SANG-HYUN.. SANg-HYUN!! wake up!" as i proceed to his room.

i shake him, but he didnt wake up he change position sideways to ignore me. he just said "GO AWAY!"

"hey! omma is calling us for breakfast can you get up now!" im pushing his body back and forth. i really hate waking sang-hyun up. because he sleeps like a log! my gosh!

"hey.. hey.. hey.. wake up.. or else i will pour cold water on you!! han, du.." as i count him up.

"ok.. ok.. ill get up!!" he grumpily got up and wash his face. and then we proceed to the ding room.

"yah.. dara-ssi you dont have plans today?" asked sang-hyun while putting some eggs in his toasts

"nah.. i dont have" suddennly Bommie called me.

"annyeonghasseyo? bommie?" 

"yah.. dara.. i know its your restday today so your coming with me tonight."

"huh? where are we going?"

"you still remember the promise i told you about having a boyfriend?"

"yah... bommie, you dont have to.. i already told you..." she cut me on what im about to say

"nah.ah.ah.. i already told you no but's, no dont's ARASSO? if you dont come with me tonight i will be mad at you. okay BYE!" and then she hang up.

"yeobusseyo??" "yah.. that bommie.. aaaiiissshhtt.." i put the toast inside my mouth

"you have a date tonight?" sang-hyun asked me

"well.." as i digest the food in my mouth. "she told me that she will set me up on a date"

"that would be great! i know my noona has a good taste on guys. hahah" he continue teasing on me

"you. sang-hyun.. aisht." i finished my food and proceed to my room.

yah... that bommie park.. she will not stop until she feel that she fulfill her tasks.

i just remembered Min Ho, what if we pretent to be together?? nah... Bommie knows about him..

what will i do... YAH!! i will call Min Ho.

 

i dialed his number  0-1-0-2-7-9-7-5-5-8-8 ------ KRING.....KRING..

 

"annyeonghasseyeo, min ho, this is dara." 

"dara-yah.. how come you just called me today"

"uhmmm sorry about that, i kinda forget that i have your number, uhhmm where are you taday?"

"well... im at work right now, in the conference of the boy band im handling on"

"i see, uhmmm do you have.. ahhh yeobsseyo??"

"ahhmmm sorry dara, im kinda busy right now, but  i will make it up to you next time ok, bye" then he hung up..

 

what a bad timing, what else can i need, i have no choice but to go with Bommie tonight.

 

the time passes by and i almost forgot that i have a date with bommie tonight, and then my phone rang.

"annyeonghasseyo?" im still watching the movie A Walk to Remember

"DARA-YAH! where are you? im almost done here are dressed already? she asked angrily

"oh, Bommie, i forgot that we have a date tonight, im sorry,"

"no more excuses dara, go prepare yourself and i will fetch you there in your house Arrasso? huh!! bye."

and then she hung up on me again. i dont have the power to object right now because she already hang up on me. i have no choice but to dress up and go with Bommie tonight,

 

after 30 minutes she arrived.

 

BOM's POV

"annyeonghasseyo aunt, where's dara?"

"she's upstairs, dressing up go up and fetch her."

"gansahabnida aunt." then i bowed at her.

"DARA!!! im already here are you done?

"just a sec, im almost done" she told me while the door is close.

and then she opened as she come out like she was wearing our office uniform

"what is that your wearing?" looking at her up and down.

"what? whats wrong with my dress?" looking at herself.

"we are not going into any business meeting and why are you wearing those blazers?"

"bommie, you know me im not a part goer right?" pointing to herself.

"that is why i brought you this." "JARAN!" a red fitted dress with a lace that almost see the half of your back and exposing some of the clivage.

"yah! bommie i will not wear that dress!" she looked back at me with an arms crossed at he chest.

"you will wear this one or forever i will be mad at you!" as i stretched my arms giving her the dress

"you know i dont wear this kind of clothes." looking at the dress annoyed.

"well from now on, you will wear those dresses whenever i set you on a date, ok?" giving her my smile and left the room.

"i will be here outside waiting for you, we dont have much time so be quick!" i left her closing the door.

"i know that dress will be perfectly fit on her" i secretly giggle as i left the room.

 

 

 

YAH... THIS IS IT GUYS.. THE MOMENT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR.. HAHAHHAHAH I KNOW IT TOOK A VERY LONG TIME BUT, IM DOING THIS FOR YOU TO GET CURIOUS AND EXCITED.. LIKE ME!!! HAHAHAH SHARE, SUBSCRIBE AND DO MORE COMMENTS I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS HAHAHHA :)