1/Confrontations

When Love and Hate Collide

Dara’s POV

I changed my mind on not going to work, because I know if I stayed home, I will just think about what I saw last night. Bommie left after our little talk for me to get ready. I get my phone on my pouch to charge and notice a lot of voice messages and missed calls from Jiyong. I heaved a sigh as if recollecting my thoughts if I would follow what Bommie said, she might be right, I jumped into conclusions, I must be matured and understand things maybe what I saw is really different on what happened. I guess having a talk with Jiyong would answer all my questions.

I decided to call Jiyong before I prepare to work. Without a minute he answered.

“DARA.! how are you? I’ve been trying to call you since last night? what happened? Your phone was out of reach?” he was like in panic mode (just like Bom) I waited for him to finish his mini dialogue before I talk.

“Let’s talk after work.” I just simply replied.

“*sigh* I will fetch you at your building later.” I know he already get what I’m trying to say.

“Tell me everything Jiyong. I know what I saw, but I will give you a chance to explain to me what really happened.” I replied getting straight to the point.

“I know Dara, and I’m sorry.” He said his voice is gloomy as if regretting what he did.

“save your sorry’s later Mr. Kwon. I want to hear EVERYTHING. I’ll hung up now, I need to prepare before going to work.” I coldly replied, still pissed on what happened.

“Arasso. See you later then. Bye Dara.” I didn’t answer back I just drop the call. That serves him, he must not mess with SANDARA PARK.

After the call, I charged my phone and proceed to the bathroom to have a quick shower, changed my clothes and go to work.

Jiyong’s POV

I was still lying in my bed, because we don’t have a schedule for today so the rest of the boys are in the apartment. My head still hurts because of last night so I decided to lie back and get some more sleep. But I guess I can’t do it because thoughts of Dara are clouding up my mind and a lot of things are bugging me.

My train of thought were cut with my phone ringing, when I got it I was shocked and I immediately stood up, as if I didn’t feel dizzy at all. I feel like an investigator as I bombarded Dara with a lot of questions, but she just remains silent and told me to fetch her after her work. I know she is still mad at me, I know she saw something last night that made her feel that way, and I’m guilty of that. She’s cold, not the bubbly and happy Dara that I knew. I know I’m dead, and I have a lot of explaining to do. I was waiting for her reply after I bid goodbye but she just dropped the call. I rake my hair in frustration.

I must tell her everything later, this must be fixed. I can’t stand a day without seeing her. and a possibility that she’s with someone else last night bug me. But I’m still happy that she called, that she’s giving me a chance to explain things, I must clear myself and whatever that she saw is really nothing, it doesn’t mean anything.

I suddenly feel my stomach grumble, Geez, I’m hungry, I need energy before I meet a flaming and angry Dara later. I must prepare myself.

Jaejoong's POV

I drove to the location of the filming of my new CF, but I cant help but smile and feel happy just thinking about Dara, she’s extraordinary, I know I’m famous (not bragging here just being true keke) and a lot of my pictures and videos were shown on TV ads and Print ads but what the heck SHE DOESN’T KNOW WHO AM I? hahaha I just like the though that she’s not seeing me as a celebrity but a guy whose name is Jaejoong who helped her. it’s like im being a normal person again. I miss the feeling.

A sudden ring from my phone breaks my train of thoughts. I wear my Bluetooth earpiece and talk to the person who just called.

“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!” I know that voice, and that voice is from my manager.

“What?? There’s nothing wrong with me. I’m good.” I replied as if nothing is wrong.

“HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS???!!!!!” I know he’s trying to be calm because he’s at the location right now and he doesn’t want to create a scene, maybe something happened again.

“I’m a busy person hyung, and I don’t have time to watch TV or whatsoever.” I told him as I swerve and over take a car.

“Let’s talk when you arrive.” I heard his deep sigh on the line.

“okay. I’m almost near the location. See you in a while hyung, bye.” I dropped the call and cross the intersection before turning right.

“What could be the problem this time?” I creased my head as if thinking about something, but Dara’s face flashed on my mind and I was on a happy mood again.

At the location of my CF, we were alone inside the dressing room and I was looking at my manager who was walking back in forth in front of me, I still don’t get what’s happening.

“I’m already getting dizzy hyung, spill it out.” I told him. I crossed my legs and arms and leaned back on the chair.

“Who was the person your with this morning.” He stopped in front of me and said in a soft and calm voice.

“Who’s who, hyung?” I try to hide my nervousness; did he saw me and Dara? I try to act cool as if I didn’t know what’s he’s talking about.

“I know you know who am I talking about, Jaejoong.” He said getting impatient as he gritted his teeth while looking at me.

“have you seen me and Dara? That’s nothing hyung.” I know him with that state he will combust in flames, because I know he know something.

“FOR GOD SAKE JAEJOONG!!! You’re a freaking public figure, yet you’re not aware of your surroundings??!!” he said as he try to explain.

“I know I am hyung, and I ensure no one sees us, and Dara and me, we don’t have any relationship. She’s my friend.” I explained to him.

“You and YOUR FRIEND is on the news right now MISTER.” He crossed his arms on his chest and emphasizes every word.

“WHAT?!!” I was shocked hearing it; I don’t know what to do, and how it had happen.

“You were caught on video by a sasaeng fan this early morning as you YOUR FRIEND to your car. Very early in the morning! So that means she stayed at your condo, am I right?!” he said as he grabbed a chair and sit across me.

“Something happened; it’s not what it is hyung, your thinking too much.” I told him calmly, but I am truly dead.

“after that news was out I’ve been receiving a lot of calls from TV station and entertainment news portal to confirm if that is true or not. And a lot of netizens are already making speculations on what they saw on the news.” He said.

“I don’t have to explain a thing, I don’t want to drag Dara’s name here and she must not get involved.” I told my manager.

“what shall we do?” a small knock on the door was heard and our conversation was cut.

“Sorry for disturbing you, but the director is already here and we are ready for the shoot.” The PD said as she peeks through the door.

“okay we will be out, thank you.” My manger said and nods at the PD and she left us already.

“We’ll try to think what should we do, but we must work for the mean time.” My manager told me and we both stood up and leave the dressing room.

I just hope that Dara hasn’t seen that news because I’m sure I’ll be dead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

안녕하세여요!!!

 

It's All Saint's Day guys..... been very lazy to update this... sorry.. but we are nearing to the end!! whooootw whoooott!!! kekeke couple of chapters more and this is done... bear with me guys... huh... :))

 

i guess you've already visit your loved one's who passed away... send in my prayers okay..

 

ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY! 

 

잘짜요!!!

 

Love Lots,

LUSCIOUS <3